What's new

Top Ten future weapons 2011-2020 for the US army

@JayAtl & @karim3343

Please stop this nonsense as you are both embarrassing your countries.:lol:

JayAtl - Indians in the US are not representative of the typical Indian found in India so there is no point using their success to somehow say that the Indians as a race can also achieve great things.

karim3343 - I can tell you for a fact that Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis can now match whites head to head in the UK when it comes to educational achievements. Unlike in the US, we are representative of the typical population found in our native countries. What I am mean to say is that this so called low IQ difference is completely wrong. In fact, in my home town the best performing school is made up of mainly Bangladeshi and Pakistani children, does this mean we are smarter than white English?

There are many reasons why Korea is so much better off than India. A few would be:

1/ India is a federal state made up of many nationalities. It will never have a strong central government like a homogeneous one like Korea.

2/ For many decades they followed the wrong economic policies. In the first 30 years after independence they grew 4% a year average, whereas in the last 30 years they managed nearly 7% a year GDP growth. Look at how poor supposedly "smart" North Koreans are now.

3/ Korea is small and the US acted as a patron to allow it to develop to help keep China/Russia in check during the cold war. They would never help India to get rich as then India will be bossing them around!

Last edited by a moderator:
@JayAtl & @karim3343

JayAtl - Indians in the US are not representative of the typical Indian found in India so there is no point using their success to somehow say that the Indians as a race can also achieve great things.

karim3343 - I can tell you for a fact that Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis can now match whites head to head in the UK when it comes to educational achievements. Unlike in the US, we are representative of the typical population found in our native countries. What I am mean to say is that this so called low IQ difference is completely wrong. In fact, in my home town the best performing school is made up of mainly Bangladeshi and Pakistani children, does this mean we are smarter than white English?

There are many reasons why Korea is so much better off than India. A few would be:

1/ India is a federal state made up of many nationalities. It will never have a strong central government like a homogeneous one like Korea.

2/ For many decades they followed the wrong economic policies. In the first 30 years after independence they grew 4% a year average, whereas in the last 30 years they managed nearly 7% a year GDP growth. Look at how poor supposedly "smart" North Koreans are now.

3/ Korea is small and the US acted as a patron to allow it to develop to help keep China/Russia in check during the cold war. They would never help India to get rich as then India will be bossing them around!

A high average IQ is important for a society to work together and generate wealth. It has got nothing to do with some of the best and brightest leaving the nation due to dire conditions. You will never see any East Asian nation come down to the level of a South Asian nation due to this reason. The Chinese and Koreans are right in this regard: East Asians>South Asians in terms of development and ability to generate wealth.

A high average IQ is important for a society to work together and generate wealth. It has got nothing to do with some of the best and brightest leaving the nation due to dire conditions. You will never see any East Asian nation come down to the level of a South Asian nation due to this reason. The Chinese and Koreans are right in this regard: East Asians>South Asians in terms of development and ability to generate wealth.

You obviously did not read my post did you?

You must have missed the bit where I stated that in my home town Pakistani and Bangladeshi children outperform white children, who are supposedly more intelligent, by around 20 IQ points on average.

If you can give me irrefutable evidence that whites and East Asians are hugely more intelligent than South Asians then I am all ears.

You obviously did not read my post did you?

You must have missed the bit where I stated that in my home town Pakistani and Bangladeshi children outperform white children, who are supposedly more intelligent, by around 20 IQ points on average.

If you can give me irrefutable evidence that whites and East Asians are hugely more intelligent than South Asians then I am all ears.

I like to look at inventions, patents, economy, development indicators, educational rankings as a measure of how well a society is able to manage its population and resources. South Asia is at the bottom.

Also if we are talking about averages, we need to consider the population in your home nation, not a minority expat population.

@JayAtl & @karim3343

Where is your home town? In South Asia or in the UK? South Asians in the UK may outperform Whites, but do they do the same in their native countries? Why is India's average IQ 82? Can you explain this?

I like to look at inventions, patents, economy, development indicators, educational rankings as a measure of how well a society is able to manage its population and resources. South Asia is at the bottom.

Also if we are talking about averages, we need to consider the population in your home nation, not a minority expat population.

Chinese as a race are the most stupid... and now they start feeding their own people with cadmium !!!

They last till they can mine the coal..... and the world is using china as a furnace. Chinese mine the coal, heat up and pollute themeselves and rest of world takes all the benefits.

Leave alone Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis .... how can you compare the people who invented the positional number system (which is such an abstract concept, and a truly ingenious one) that no other people could get anywhere close.

Indians won Nobel prize in Physics, in 1929 when modern physics was still in its infancy. Produced mathematicians of the stature of Gauss and Euler (Ramanujan). Which civilisation can match the contributions of India to modern physics and mathematics, apart from Europeans and US?

In general, East Asians have always excelled doing hard work characterised by (1) long torturous hours, (2) taking a lot of hardship doing almost inhuman things, (3) indulge in drudgery.

In general, Indian, Pak, BD (Undivided India) have generally focused and excelled in (1) Smart work, (2) Using brain over physical labour, (3) indulged in absctract, complicated intellectual issues.

East Asians: good in hard work, good labour class

South Asians (Indians, incl Pak, BD): good in smart work, good scientific and managerial class

Somebody's feeling humiliated because PLA penetrated deep into Indian territory

2013 : Deep into Indian territory means 19 km.

2023: Deep into Indian territory would need to measured in a different unit... eh.. 19 cms?

And before India mobilized a single soldier ... the "tent" is gone.

Damn.. the PLA was indeed too quick.

In 1962, we killed 722 chinese ... before they ran back.

1n 2013, all of them ran back .... Indeed, PLA has become faster in running back.

and forced India to surrender Chumar ;)

After the spanking chinese got ... they don't have the guts to venture 200 kms from LAC, leave alone Chumar or anything else.

They learned, that India can fry china in a furnace up and down.

Those with "tents" shouldn't talk about "armoured brigades". Lately, I notice you have stopped posting your photoshopped pics !!-- Got scared, La... :laugh:

After 1000 years of foreign rule over Indians and humiliation at the hands of Muslims and Anglos, China is just the latest foreigner to expose Indian inferiority to the world.

Here is slave china lying at the feet of mongols:

Mongol_Empire_map.gif

And you forgotten the spanking the Japs gave you .... you do you need a reminder?

Back
Top Bottom