What's new

Top Indian Myths about Pakistan!

Any link to the upper statement or in your view[ Proof :smokin: ] ?? Did you go through the latest hearing of international court in which this case is being going on :rolleyes:
An error has occurred silent poison! You must have 15 posts in order to post links. Your current post count is 6.
but search wiki you will find your ansr ;)

another possible myth.

Pakistan is only slightly better than afghanistah and also look kind of similar. thats wat many of my indian friends here told me

Na re. I have seen many videos of pakistani cities. I compare your cities with India's Tier 2 cities.

Eg : Pindi = Kanpur ; Islamabad = Chandigarh ; Karachi = Pune (Infact within the city, Clifton = Magarpatta).

Metro cities in India has gone 1-2 notch up in past 15 years.

I know you said it in jest, but the average Indian knows next to nothing about Pakistan and Pakistanis.

We for the most part think of Pakistan as 5-6 half decent cities, with good roads connecting them, with the remaining slightly better off than Afghanistan.

We think of massive power cuts and a crows nest of tapped overhead wires blacking out thee sky in most cities and towns.

We think of bearded guys in 3/4 pyjamas and women in black burqas.

We think of small kids playing with AK47s.

We think of the very very rich with their fancy cars and bikes, and the rest in grinding poverty.

We think of floods with millions displaced.

We think of the army against those it trained and armed and funded.

We think of most of the region west of the Indus as Pakistan only on the map and in atlases.

We think of bomb blasts and ethnic targeted killings and skyrocketing food prices.

Then we come here and find sadly that the worst case scenario is what you guys actually call a day in the life of Pakistan.

Please tell us what do you think now about all you have mentioned.

Please tell us what do you think now about all you have mentioned.

How has anything changed? You guys hardly talk about your own country.

The photos are nice, but again only the major cities.

Na re. I have seen many videos of pakistani cities. I compare your cities with India's Tier 2 cities.

Eg : Pindi = Kanpur ; Islamabad = Chandigarh ; Karachi = Pune (Infact within the city, Clifton = Magarpatta).

Bro, at over 6.5 million, and an urban sprawl extending all the way to Lonavala on one side and Shirur on the other and Wai on the third, Pune is very much a metro.

Except for the 4 megapolises, only Bangalore and Hyderabad (marginally) are bigger.

You are sure about karachi?

There is a karachi picture thread here but it do not represent all.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/3713-pictures-cities-karachi.html

And what about Lahore?

Karachi has a population nearly twice that of Pune man.

They are definitely not on the same scale.

Lahore I heard is like Amritsar.

How has anything changed? You guys hardly talk about your own country

Ok let me clarify it.

All things you have mentioned are totally or partially incorrect.

Karachi has a population nearly twice that of Pune man.

They are definitely not on the same scale.

Lahore I heard is like Amritsar.

Lahore has a population of 12 million approx.

No comparison at all.

I tried Google. All I am getting is Golden Temple mainly.

This is an interesting raking of Global cities by GaWAC.

world2010t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom