What's new

Top Indian Myths about Pakistan!

No
No
Yes
Yes, Yes

No to mention, women arent even allowed to breath the air a man had breahted, they cant drink from the same river
Also, women arent allowed to leave their caves without the men's permission. Also when women go out they should by tied by a chain

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes

Yes

No

No

In this age when access to information is as simple as a click and 11 year olds are passing exams for AI degrees, you still have no clue about your neighbour. Do you actually have to strive to be this ignorant or does it come to you naturally?

Sir aap to gussa ho gaye. Most of us click here to know about our neighbor.

Any other click and our neighbor in close proximity, and we dive for cover. :P

war will never happen if pakistan does not attack first..... chill bro:smokin:

Can you chill when some one is blocking your due share of water ? and btw dams are being built in Kashmir thats why i wrote KASHMIR. So if you are chilling then keep chilling till the chill ends and temps rise .

Sir aap to gussa ho gaye. Most of us click here to know about our neighbor.

Any other click and our neighbor in close proximity, and we dive for cover. :P

Looks like Indian govt still hasnt allowed most of our channels to be seen there which show the real Pakistani culture. Dont count GEO as ours it is Yours ::tongue:

On June 1, 2010 India and Pakistan resolved the issue relating to the initial filling of Baglihar dam in Jammu and Kashmir with the neighbouring country deciding not to raise the matter further. The decision was arrived at the talks of Permanent Indus Commissioners of the two countries who are meeting. "The two sides discussed the issue at length without any prejudice to each other's stand...Indian and Pakistani teams resolved the issue relating to initial filling of Baglihar dam after discussions," sources said. Pakistan also agreed not to raise the issue further.:angel:

Looks like Indian govt still hasnt allowed most of our channels to be seen there which show the real Pakistani culture. Dont count GEO as ours it is Yours ::tongue:

I know you said it in jest, but the average Indian knows next to nothing about Pakistan and Pakistanis.

We for the most part think of Pakistan as 5-6 half decent cities, with good roads connecting them, with the remaining slightly better off than Afghanistan.

We think of massive power cuts and a crows nest of tapped overhead wires blacking out thee sky in most cities and towns.

We think of bearded guys in 3/4 pyjamas and women in black burqas.

We think of small kids playing with AK47s.

We think of the very very rich with their fancy cars and bikes, and the rest in grinding poverty.

We think of floods with millions displaced.

We think of the army against those it trained and armed and funded.

We think of most of the region west of the Indus as Pakistan only on the map and in atlases.

We think of bomb blasts and ethnic targeted killings and skyrocketing food prices.

Then we come here and find sadly that the worst case scenario is what you guys actually call a day in the life of Pakistan.

I know you said it in jest, but the average Indian knows next to nothing about Pakistan and Pakistanis.

We for the most part think of Pakistan as 5-6 half decent cities, with good roads connecting them, with the remaining slightly better off than Afghanistan.

We think of massive power cuts and a crows nest of tapped overhead wires blacking out thee sky in most cities and towns.

We think of bearded guys in 3/4 pyjamas and women in black burqas.

We think of small kids playing with AK47s.

We think of the very very rich with their fancy cars and bikes, and the rest in grinding poverty.

We think of floods with millions displaced.

We think of the army against those it trained and armed and funded.

We think of most of the region west of the Indus as Pakistan only on the map and in atlases.

We think of bomb blasts and ethnic targeted killings and skyrocketing food prices.

Then we come here and find sadly that the worst case scenario is what you guys actually call a day in the life of Pakistan.

And thats why i posted " Indian govt still hasnt allowed most of our channels to be seen there which show the real Pakistani culture. Dont count GEO as ours it is Yours :P "

You stated the joint problems that india pakistan both face . You have to watch more of tv channels our life style, if possible come to Pakistan and see for yourself.

And thats why i posted " Indian govt still hasnt allowed most of our channels to be seen there which show the real Pakistani culture. Dont count GEO as ours it is Yours :P "

You stated the joint problems that india pakistan both face . You have to watch more of tv channels our life style, if possible come to Pakistan and see for yourself.

What is TV channels bro? Have you seen our disgusting ones?

With the glycerine tears and the joint families of 5 generations and twenty members, the bahus with heads covered, and the evil saas?

Who lives like that man?

On June 1, 2010 India and Pakistan resolved the issue relating to the initial filling of Baglihar dam in Jammu and Kashmir with the neighbouring country deciding not to raise the matter further. The decision was arrived at the talks of Permanent Indus Commissioners of the two countries who are meeting. "The two sides discussed the issue at length without any prejudice to each other's stand...Indian and Pakistani teams resolved the issue relating to initial filling of Baglihar dam after discussions," sources said. Pakistan also agreed not to raise the issue further.:angel:

Any link to the upper statement or in your view[ Proof :smokin: ] ?? Did you go through the latest hearing of international court in which this case is being going on :rolleyes:

What is TV channels bro? Have you seen our disgusting ones?

With the glycerine tears and the joint families of 5 generations and twenty members, the bahus with heads covered, and the evil saas?

Who lives like that man?

Are you asking me this ? common man.. So you accept that what media shows isnt totally true right ?

Are you asking me this ? common man.. So you accept that what media shows isnt totally true right ?

Yes, the media does sensationalize things.

But its equally true that you know way more about us (thanks to Bollywood and our TV) than we about you.

I mean, I don't even know what the inside of a Pakistani house looks like.

I know 2-3 years ago, on this very forum, I was genuinely surprised to find out that you guys have coffee shops.

Yes, the media does sensationalize things.

But its equally true that you know way more about us (thanks to Bollywood and our TV) than we about you.

I mean, I don't even know what the inside of a Pakistani house looks like.

lol Thanks to OUR CHANNELS [ not GEOOOOOOOO :P thats yours :P] that give news about india. BTW i dont watch your channels aah but yes i liked the research and development documentary about indian army. Good ****.

biggest indian myth is all pakistanis ie that include men,women,kids and future kids and women are terrorists manufacturing factories.....:rolleyes:

one these above myths/cliche' i've always seen from pdf indians

Back
Top Bottom