What's new

Top 7 reasons why this Pakistani serial is a big hit in India

34 pages about a serial? o_O
You guys should think again about your prioritys. :what:

The topic has veered off from serials over 20 pages ago. It's usual Indian shit talking, and us Pakistanis feeding them the same shit they throw up. See I told you, If you knew Urdu, you would love Pakistani comments more than anything else. :lol:

The topic has veered off from serials over 20 pages ago. It's usual Indian shit talking, and us Pakistanis feeding them the same shit they throw up. See I told you, If you knew Urdu, you would love Pakistani comments more than anything else. :lol:
Nobody comes close to Turks when it comes to internet trolling believe me, we even made ISIS to close their official Twitter page after the hostage incident. :D

ISIL mouthpiece surrenders to Turkish, Kurdish trolls - INTERNATIONAL

Sharam karo saaleyo,,,faaltu ch thread derail kari jaane o

If we are bandar you bhartis still worship us. GG.

:rofl:

Religion makes people do some pretty weird things.

e.g.
Jews pray to and kiss a wall for pete's sake.
Hindus, worship natural powers and sees God in everything, including Monkeys..
Muslims worship stone even when stone/ idol worship is forbidden. Also ready to do every thing except unholy in name of Jihad (holy war).

Good part of it is that every one is happy believing whatever crazy things they do.
Truth be damned..

I can never forget this legendary film's poster this is "Akhri jang" punjabi movie poster, it was a big hit in those days in cinemas of gujranwala probably in late 80s or early 90s. People in my area used to say Rahi rahi ay, Rahi da koi jorr nahi

What is this "Chikni beauty te badbakht beast". :omghaha::omghaha:

What is this "Chikni beauty te badbakht beast". :omghaha::omghaha:

That is not part of the urdu poster, it is outside the poster written in english by someone else. These punjabi movies of Sultan Rahi were never about beauties but about inter-tribal or inter-clan or inter-families feuds.

tell me more dramas except humsafar and ZGH......

Back
Top Bottom