What's new

Top 7 reasons why this Pakistani serial is a big hit in India

begairata tu phir aa gaya. sakoon nai tainu. ID's change karle jinnian vi tu karnian ne, zillat teri honi zaroor aa. As i said before go bark at someone elses door cause i aint got no bone to throw at you.

Mainu bhi punjabi seekhni haa, gali galauj vekh ke vadda maza aanda hai. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

forget that ! should not we start whining like some pakistani members on the pakistani cultural invasion !! how fun @Irfan Baloch !!

Only idiots whine ... Nobody can impose his culture onto other nation until one like to adopt ..............

Only idiots whine ... Nobody can impose his culture onto other nation until one like to adopt ..............

But so many Pakistanis feel very very insecure about India's cultural invasion and there is nothing to invade in your Karachiwala culture.

But so many Pakistanis feel very very insecure about India's cultural invasion and there is nothing to invade in your Karachiwala culture.
The dream of indian cultural invasion of pakistan is about to go away.Pakistan film industry is again rising.In about 2/3 years,there wont be even be a dream of indian cultural invasion of pakistan:pakistan:

I told only idiots think so ... We are watching Indian films on VCR from 3 decades ... How much had Indian culture reflected on our daily life ... I think its tiny reflection ... Only those can be effected who wants to inspire .............

The dream of indian cultural invasion of pakistan is about to go away.Pakistan film industry is again rising.In about 2/3 years,there wont be even be a dream of indian cultural invasion of pakistan:pakistan:

Pakistani film industry is pathetic made with 2MP camera and featuring fat uncles with fake wigs-mustche and heavy weight aunties as heroines.

Pakistani film industry is pathetic made with 2MP camera and featuring fat uncles with fake wigs-mustche and heavy weight aunties as heroines.

Pathetic,illiterate indian`s comment who knows nothing about reallity.Prove any of ur self made reality....Hahahah.LOL.How could u even sy that.Even our pushtoons r now making HD films.lol:omghaha:

Great. We need such cultural exchanges. We have too many of sas bahu rona dhona on Indian TV

Pathetic,illiterate indian`s comment who knows nothing about reallity.Prove any of ur self made reality....Hahahah.LOL.How could u even sy that.Even our pushtoons r now making HD films.lol:omghaha:

I see your Punjabi movies for timepass and laugh. :omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom