What's new

Top 7 reasons why this Pakistani serial is a big hit in India

What difference would the riots in Punjab being over before or after the atrocities in Jammu & other parts of Kashmir, make ? :unsure:Quote]
That was in response to the last line of your previous post. Not that i endorse killing of innocent people unlike that compatriot of yours (sic)

Last edited:
My bro, riots in punjab were over by september end whereas the exodus of muslims from jammu did not start until mid to late sept. Most of the muslims living in poonch and rajouri are rajputs and gujjar even today, i highly doubt that the demographics were any different back then.

There was and is still big population of Kashmiri muslims in the sense of kashmiris from the valley in Jammu city. Rajauri and poonch are not in the equation at all.

Oh kaki the kashmiris living in central punjab are a different species of kashmiris, our history is based in central punjab only and particularly in Lahore, Gujranwala, Sialkot and Gujrat, not in AJK or Kashmir valley. Those living in AJK and Kashmir valley currently are different than us and are answerable to their history, I am not answerable to their history. The same way the punjabi pathans history is judged within punjab and not in afghansitan.
I have not ever heard of any big butt zamindar in punjab before partition. They were prominent in business but if u r insinuating that they were a force to recon with in any way then i think ur imagination is running a little wild here.

There was and is still big population of Kashmiri muslims in the sense of kashmiris from the valley in Jammu city. Rajauri and poonch are not in the equation at all.
Before partition there hardly any kashmiri muslims in jammu city. Most were gujjars, dogras and pashtun. The dogra raja did not allow muslims from the valley to settle in jammu city. It is only recently that muslims from the valley have started buying property there

I have not ever heard of any big butt zamindar in punjab before partition. They were prominent in business but if u r insinuating that they were a force to recon with in any way then i think ur imagination is running a little wild here.

Kashmiris were mainly city folks in all the cities I mentioned, we don't give a damn about zamindar or whatever , they say in gujranwala that kashmiri creates livelihood for himself , he is not dependent on any fixed occupation. We are not people of specific occupation like jatts or gujjars . Moreover Zamindari has not much importance in Gujranwala, Gujrat, Sialkot and Lahore, these areas are essentially controlled by baradaris that are strong in the city areas of that region because of massive urbanization of these areas in the past one or two centuries.

Last edited:
Kashmiris were mainly city folks in all the cities I mentioned, we don't give a damn about zamindar or whatever , they say in gujranwala that kashmiri creates livelihood for himself , he is not dependent on any fixed occupation. We are not people of specific occupation like jatts or gujjars .
Okay, in a feudal society how would u be a force too recon with if u dont have land holdings?

Okay, in a feudal society how would u be a force too recon with if u dont have land holdings?

We don't have the docile mindset of punjabi kammi, even if we kashmiris live in villages and barely survive we live independently as any other caste in our villages.

Last edited:
Before partition there hardly any kashmiri muslims in jammu city. Most were gujjars, dogras and pashtun. The dogra raja did not allow muslims from the valley to settle in jammu city. It is only recently that muslims from the valley have started buying property there

I personally know dozens of kashmiri butt, dar and mir familes in Sialkot and Gujranwala who migrated from Jammu city and you a sikhar living far away from any of such area are manufacturing gujjars, rajputs and pashtuns in jammu when these people had very little presenence in urban area of jammu city.

And all the freedom fighters and separatists in kashmir valley fighting indian occupation and taking all the brunt for last 65 years are "ethnic kashmiri" muslims of kashmir valley and never surrendering unlike you coward sikhs who gave up your khalistan after your few years of "thukai" at the hands of docile hindus. Also show me one "Gujjar" or "Rajput" among any muslims prominent separatist or jihadis who are fighting against tyrant indian occupation of kashmir.
All kashmiri separatists who have or are continusously struggling against the hindu occupation of kashmir are "ethnic kashmiris" like Maqbool Butt, Ali shah Gilani, Mir Waiz, Khawaja Abdul ghani lone, Abdul ghani butt, Sajjad lone, Bilal lone, Yasin malik etc. Show me which one of them is Gujjar or rajput, actually Gujjars and Rajputs of poonch and Rajauri are living quite peaceful life in IOK, the sufferings are only inflicted upon ethnic kashmiri muslims who believe in their strong islamic indentity and sense of independence from hindu kafirs of india.

Last edited:
I personally know dozens of kashmiri butt, dar and mir familes in Sialkot and Gujranwala who migrated from Jammu city and you a sikhar living far away from any of such area are manufacturing gujjars, rajputs and pashtuns in jammu when these people had very little presenence in urban area of jammu city.

And all the freedom fighters and separatists in kashmir valley fighting indian occupation and taking all the brunt for last 65 years are muslims of kashmir valley and never surrendering unlike you coward sikhs who gave up your khalistan after your few years of "thukai" at the hands of docile hindus. Also show me one "Gujjar" or "Rajput" among any muslims prominent separatist of jihadis who are fighting against tyrant indian occupation of kashmir.
All kashmiri separatists who are continusously struggling against the hindu occupation of kashmir are ethnic kashmiris like Maqbool Butt, Ali shah Gilani, Mir Waiz, Khawaja Abdul ghani lone, Abdul ghani butt, Sajjad lone, Bilal lone, Yasin malik etc.

Butts are bhats they might have migrated when Sikh empire conquered Kashmir. Chacha vadda farkh haiga punjab te kashmir ch.

What difference would the

And all the freedom fighters and separatists in kashmir valley fighting indian occupation and taking all the brunt for last 65 years are "ethnic kashmiri" muslims of kashmir valley and never surrendering unlike you coward sikhs who gave up your khalistan after your few years of "thukai" at the hands of docile hindus. Also show me one "Gujjar" or "Rajput" among any muslims prominent separatist or jihadis who are fighting against tyrant indian occupation of kashmir.
All kashmiri separatists who have or are continusously struggling against the hindu occupation of kashmir are "ethnic kashmiris" like Maqbool Butt, Ali shah Gilani, Mir Waiz, Khawaja Abdul ghani lone, Abdul ghani butt, Sajjad lone, Bilal lone, Yasin malik etc. Show me which one of them is Gujjar or rajput, actually Gujjars and Rajputs of poonch and Rajauri are living quite peaceful life in IOK, the sufferings are only inflicted upon ethnic kashmiri muslims who believe in their strong islamic indentity and sense of independence from bhayya and dravidian hindu kafirs of india.
I think u should check with someone who is from jammu, your knowing a few kashmiri muslims from jammu city doesnt change the fact. Check this link.
Jammu Muslims and Changing Paradigms Of Identity : South Asian Idea
Before 47 the muslims in jammu city used to live in these 3 mohallas predominantly:
Talab Khatikan and mohalla rehari-mostly gujjars
Mohalla Afghan-pashtun area
Mohallla Dalpatian- mixed but predominantly dogra
there was no kashmiri mohalla as such.
I know the geography and history of jammu pretty well, u having never ever visited r not in a position to comment.
Dont just open ur mouth when u dont know the facts, u sound like an idiot that u are.
hehe as for kashmiri muslims bearing the brunt that is the silliest argument i have ever heard. without the kashmiri muslim support indian army would never have landed in srinagar airport.
Now go back and wallow in the gutter u emerged from. Ramzan mein jhoot nahin bolna chahiyae. yeh tere ghar walon ne sikhaya nahin lagta hai tujhe.

Butts are bhats they might have migrated when Sikh empire conquered Kashmir. Chacha vadda farkh haiga punjab te kashmir ch.
He is an idiot and liar of the highest degree, dont waste your time on him bro. He is desperately trying to assume an identity which is not his. Inferiority complex thatthe mardi payi edhey wich lol. He was in a previous post saying that kashmiri muslims are not real muslims as they have been hinduized @INDIC . hehe he bahuta wadda fuddu aa.

Last edited:
hehe as for kashmiri muslims bearing the brunt that is the silliest argument i have ever heard. without the kashmiri muslim support indian army would never have landed in srinagar airport.
Now I go back and wallow in the gutter I emerged from. Ramzan mein jhoot nahin bolna chahiyae. yeh tere ghar walon ne sikhaya nahin lagta hai tujhe.

Oh ya that indeed is the right place for coward hairy 12' O clocks the slaves of hindus who after few years of "thukai" at the hands of their hindu masters in 80s need to take a long rest back in their eternal habitat that you mentioned.

Oh ya that indeed is the right place for coward hairy 12' O clocks the slaves of hindus who after few years of "thukai" at the hands of their hindu masters in 80s need to take a long rest back in their eternal habitat that you mentioned.
hehe u r making a joke of yourself. aine baizatti changi nai. ja hoon jatta ne mundiyan to bund marwa, shayad oh tainu kabool kar lain. tsh tsh now go bark at someone elses door cause i aint got no bone to throw at you.

hehe I am making a joke of myself. aine baizatti changi nai. acha hoon main jaana tey Kashmiriayan de mundiyan to bund marwana, shayad oh meri hairy sikhar bund lehn tey razi ho jaan ;), tsh tsh now I a hairy sikhar bandar will go bark at someone elses door cause you aint got no bone to throw at me.

Best of luck to you and nice to find out your hidden attributes.

Best of luck to you and nice to find out of your hidden attributes.
begairata tu phir aa gaya. sakoon nai tainu. ID's change karle jinnian vi tu karnian ne, zillat teri honi zaroor aa. As i said before go bark at someone elses door cause i aint got no bone to throw at you.

Back
Top Bottom