What's new

Top 5 European Leagues after Mid-season

SherDil

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
It's almost the mid season in European Football Leagues and here are the standings.

PL.jpg

After amazing 13 matches winning run Chelsea seems in full control of Barclays Premier League with Liverpool just trailing 6 points short. The Gunners facing the same problem like last 5 seasons and falling 3rd after good first half of the season with Tottenham Hotspur is behind them as usual just 1 point.

SPL.jpg

Los Blancos (Real Madrid) is in full command of La Liga this season with club record 32 matches unbeaten run (3 trophies and just 2 defeats) with a game in hand (thanks to Zizou's magic as last season at same time Real was struggling so much). Barcelona is 2nd and after 3 consecutive draw they are back on track with 2 wins in a row with Sevilla and Villareal respectively on 3rd and 4th.

Bundis.jpg

As predicted Bayern Munich are on Top of Budesliga table after a hard fight by newly promoted RB Leipzig. Dortmund struggling to find top 4 flight as they drew last 3 matches.

Seria A.jpg

In Italian league the dominant Juventus is on Top of the league as usual with a game in hand. AS Roma is chasing on 2nd spot with Napoli and Lazio respectively on 3rd & 4th spot. AC Milan finally got the hands on Supercoppa Italiana as their 1st major trophy in 6 years.

L1.jpg

Surprisingly Ligue 1 table is not in favor of PSG this season as they are getting hard the flight of Top spot after departure of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, they are on 3rd place. Nice is on the top spot of the table with AS Monaco falling just short of 2 points and are on 2nd spot. Olympique Lyonnais are on 4th spot of the league table.

Last edited:
I want Liverpool to win this season as its been very long time since they won EPL but it seems somehow Chelsea found the winning ways

I wanted Atletico Madrid to win but thats not possible as Real is in hurry to win the Spanish league. Al though i hope they win champions league

Italian league sucks

Germany league is no doubt predictable for now

French league is going to have new champions hopefully coz i got bored with PSG

:-)

Back
Top Bottom