To disrespect Khurshed Shah is Kufr !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
B1Ll5h6CUAA2mJX.jpg

:laughcry:

People's Party Ulema-o-Mashaikh Wing? I am curious to know who are the so-called Ulema and Mashaikh in this wing?

Rasool Allah (PBUH) said that even If my own daughter had stolen, I would have cut off her hand. Which essentially means that Syed or no Syed all are equal and will be judged according to their deeds. Which kind of moron ulema and mashaikh are these who have equaled the insult of a known corrupt and tax evader to defamation of Islam?

Gilanis, Qureshis, Shahs all of them doing the same thing.
thy are disgrace to islam let alone all e rasool darama .

last year i wanna buy a plot one of them told me wait hum bahawalpur main aik town per qabza kerny waaly hain tab len he is from PML-N and syed gellani

Rasool Allah (PBUH) said that even If my own daughter had stolen, I would have cut off her hand. Which essentially means that Syed or no Syed all are equal and will be judged according to their deeds. Which kind of moron ulema and mashaikh are these who have equaled the insult of a known corrupt and tax evader to defamation of Islam?

exactly.

I am about to commit that Kufr, "Khursheed shah kuta hay"
dont say that and go down the line of those PPP trolls

even writing this banner is morally wrong and insulting.. this is my answer

this is how our area also being run by gellanis since 50 years . they said we are all e rasool and vote for us
they maybe all e rasool but their actions are similar to the enemies of All e rasool.

the authenticity of this hadit is disputed. Prophet Muhammad PBUH's daughter never left home. only time she did was when she was married to Hazrat Ali r.a , so how could she commit theft even hypothetically?

secondly it indirectly meant that her upbringing was lacking which is unthinkable for a Prophet PBUH and and her daughter he called Syeda t' Nisaah Al Alammen.

that said, everyone is equal syed or no syed. and those who use such excuse are insulting the Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

Last edited:
LOLZ @ Khurshid Shah hahaaha.... hansi bhi arahe hey aur taras bhi .. MQM nay akeer he kardi hey .. Muhajir ko gali ka maamla utha kar Islamic organization & Council Of Islamic Ideology kay hawalay kardiya hey kay isnay App S.A.W kay waqt say abhe tak sab muhajareen ko isnay gali nikali hey ye Murtad hey hahaha sab ko Salman Taseer wala scene ka dar phar gaya hey lol aj kal jhaanch-partaal horahe hey KS ke security ki lolzzzzzzz.... even Court refused to take his issue kay bhi hamsay duur he rakho hahahhahahahah interesting baat ye hey kay Pakistan jesay mulk may ye eek tu ziadeti hey kise kay opar istarhan ka ilzaam laga kar politcal maamlay ko istarhan kabanadena doosra jo shaks murtid declare honay ja raha ho uska jo bhi wakeel banay woh b murtid kehlata hey hahahaha SORRY Khurshid Shah tuawaday naal akeeeeer hogaye hey .. ub sab Fukhaa bhaeet kar decide kareengay kay ye murtid hey kay nahi :rofl:

In rural areas of Pakistan people will worship his kind and kiss his hands. Seriously guys go in a Sindhi village and say you are a Syed, they will literally become your slaves.

Back
Top Bottom