What's new

Tibetan monk burns himself to death in protest against Chinese rule

How inspirational! Let's hope this brave act will be imitated by his fellow monks. :flame:

In fact, the CCP should give them a nice spot and provide them with free oil and matches.

[SIZE=""]Wouldn't it be WONDERFUL if all the Tibetans just burn themselve to death?? They will be with the Da Lai Lama forever!

I support this act.
[/SIZE]

Tibetans down, Tibetans down. :yahoo::yahoo:

Excellent news, now there is one fewer Tibetan we Chinese have to care about. :china::china:

Wouldn't it be WONDERFUL if all the Tibetans just burn themselve to death?? They will be with the Da Lai Lama forever!

I support this act.

Such insensitive remarks towards people who you are trying to claim to be your own??? Really shows your concerns for them.

Not a single post from a Chinese has shown some sympathy to the departed soul... unfortunate and disgusting on how human life is valued by some.

Such insensitive remarks towards people who you are trying to claim to be your own??? Really shows your concerns for them.

Not a single post from a Chinese has shown some sympathy to the departed soul... unfortunate and disgusting on how human life is valued by some.

lol, Has there a single Tibetans living in the West show the GREAT things we Chinese have done to them?? That appericieate what we Chinese did?

1. We Chinese build school and send our teachers to that place to eduacate Tibetans!
2. We build power plants and set up productive farms.
3. We build high ways, rail ways and airport.
4. We do not even ask them to pay taxes.
5. Tibetans are exclude from the Chinese one child policy!
6. Tibetans are almost ganrentee to college education in China while we Han Chinese are not!!

Did any Tibetans say thank you?? NO!!!!!

They olny complain because we are not DOING ENOUGH. We Han Chinese should just lower ourselves to be their slaves!!

Now for your Indians.

1. Is there a single Indian that hear the cry of Indian occupied Kashimer? NO!
2. Did you ever hear a single Indian that care or speak out for the Kashimer people? NO!
3. Did you Indians do any things like building air port, building, high way, like all the things we Chinese did to the Tibetans? NO!
4. You also called them terriorst, remember the 2008 attack.

Now, you contry India is democracy too!!

So why should we Chinese care for those soul less Tibetans???

lol, Has there a single Tibetans living in the West show the GREAT things we Chinese have done to them?? That appericieate what we Chinese did?

Did any Tibetans say thank you?? NO!!!!! They olny complain because we are not DOING ENOUGH. We Han Chinese should just lower ourselves to be their slaves!!
Agree that the Chinese have done a lot for the Tibetans in general. I am not denying that.
But do you have any personal grudge against this monk who died? I am not talking about Tibetans in general, all I am asking for is some compassion and show of human emotion... nothing else. The question here is the death of a noble man. Neither did he fight anyone nor did he say anything against the govt (as per the news).

Now for your Indians.
1. Is there a single Indian that hear the cry of Indian occupied Kashimer? NO!
2. Did you ever hear a single Indian that care or speak out for the Kashimer people? NO!
3. Did you Indians do any things like building air port, building, high way, like all the things we Chinese did to the Tibetans? NO!
4. You also called them terriorst, remember the 2008 attack.
Now, you contry India is democracy too!!

Replying to this is a dishonor to the dead, so I will refrain from it...

Agree that the Chinese have done a lot for the Tibetans in general. I am not denying that.
But do you have any personal grudge against this monk who died? I am not talking about Tibetans in general, all I am asking for is some compassion and show of human emotion... nothing else. The question here is the death of a noble man. Neither did he fight anyone nor did he say anything against the govt (as per the news).

Sorry to ask you.

But do you Indians have any compasions for the Karshimer "freedom" fighters that died in the 2008 Boombay attack??

I know that the monk and "freedom" fighters have one thing in common, they want the Chinese and Indian government to listen. But their ways are different!!

SO if you indians dont have any compasions for them. Why should we Chinese have compasion for these low life, un-appericieating Tibetans? REMEMBER, India is democracy too and we CHINESE have far done more in Tibet than what India have done in Karhmire!!!

But do you Indians have any compasions for the Karshimer "freedom" fighters that died in the 2008 Boombay attack??

I know that the monk and "freedom" fighters have one thing in common, they want the Chinese and Indian government to listen. But their ways are different!!

SO if you indians dont have any compasions for them. Why should we Chinese have compasion for these low life, un-appericieating Tibetans? REMEMBER, India is democracy too and we CHINESE have far done more in Tibet than what India have done in Karhmire!!!

I have compassion towards the innocent Kashmiris who died on the streets and have expressed my emotions in my earlier posts as well, but I have absolutely no emotions to people who have been killed with guns and bombs on them.

I am sorry to say, but there were no "freedom" fighters in Bombay attacks, they were terrorists against the country and they innocent people which had nothing to go with whatever agenda they had.

You are certainly not trying to compare these terrorists with the monks are you?

Separatists do not deserve our sympathy.
If someone is willing to support the separatists, we will also look for separatists in his country.

Are all Tibetans separatists? or did this monk who dies cause you any harm?

Don't bother with the Chinese boys on Tibet. They claim that Tibet is part of China and that even Arunachal/South Tibetans are Chinese citizens. Funny how they're wishing death to their own citizens.

Don't bother with the Chinese boys on Tibet. They claim that Tibet is part of China and that even Arunachal/South Tibetans are Chinese citizens. Funny how they're wishing death to their own citizens.

Right...I almost forgot who the thread starter was...

Thanks for reminding us.

:coffee: Only part of the Tibetans is separatists. If the monk self-immolation is not for separatism, I will very sad and sorry.
If he is a separatist, I do not sympathize with him. Because of his actions hurt all Chinese people, he is a traitor.

Anyone who will self-immolate sincerely believes in his cause - but then again so do suicide bombers.

On the other hand I wonder if the Dalai Lama cared about Tibet enough to do the same, all the more that he is retired now.

:coffee: Only part of the Tibetans is separatists. If the monk self-immolation is not for separatism, I will very sad and sorry.
If he is a separatist, I do not sympathize with him. Because of his actions hurt all Chinese people, he is a traitor.

Simple question... Did he cause any physical harm to anyone or damage to any property or you are happy for his death because is just created a dent to the Chinese pride?

Back
Top Bottom