What's new

THREAT Matrix [database]

ebrahym

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
it was to be uploaded in 2013.... i heard that it comprised intellectuals from every board including army, foreign affairs and internal politics... it would take into concern all conventional and unconventional threats to national security of pakistan..... the current posture and change in army seems to be the work of this database..... tis is just a fanboy hypothesis.... and i have started this thread to increase my information about it.... plz do post any information you have @Zibago @django @Horus @MastanKhan @Zarvan

it was to be uploaded in 2013.... i heard that it comprised intellectuals from every board including army, foreign affairs and internal politics... it would take into concern all conventional and unconventional threats to national security of pakistan..... the current posture and change in army seems to be the work of this database..... tis is just a fanboy hypothesis.... and i have started this thread to increase my information about it.... plz do post any information you have @Zibago @django @Horus @MastanKhan @Zarvan
Unfortunately bro I have no knowledge of this set-up, in fact it is the first time I have heard of it, but I am sure the appropriate people in the appropriate organisations have the relevant plans in place....well I certainly hope so.kudos

Unfortunately bro I have no knowledge of this set-up, in fact it is the first time I have heard of it, but I am sure the appropriate people in the appropriate organisations have the relevant plans in place....well I certainly hope so.kudos
could you plz tag the people who might know .... i dont know much people

could you plz tag the people who might know .... i dont know much people
Bhai if mastankhan does not know I doubt any will, their used to be a chap called blain, he was hands down the most knowledgeable guy on the forum, a former military officer i believe, but he has since departed the forum, so I can not tell you, perhaps these three chaps could help you @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal

Bhai if mastankhan does not know I doubt any will, their used to be a chap called blain, he was hands down the most knowledgeable guy on the forum, a former military officer i believe, but he has since departed the forum, so I can not tell you, perhaps these three chaps could help you @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal
then i'll make do with browsing ......8-):(

Good luck with that and if you get anything, kindly share. :angel:
all i could deduce is that instead of making hasty decisions in corps commander conference or in parliment or implenting one man's decision all the information is fed to a think tank which thoroughly measure and assess operational priorities .... but now i am under impression that from zarb-e-azb to army's non involvement in internel politics and policy towards afghanistan ..... it is all the result of this database...... its my hypothesis

I would love to know what role it played during the 27th Feb standoff.

Hi. Threats are unified i.e. there is only a single threat that shows its face in different ways. The best way to "know" threats is to look at high level phenomenon and anomalies. That's all I can say.

There is much data on weather events, geological events and anomalies. All you have to do is piece them together to see how they play out as political/military situations.

Study recent syrian war .
21st century threats are multi dimenional . Pakistan got same threats more or less like other nations .
1 : Psychological operations through media .
2 : 5th gen war
3 : hybrid war .
4: cultural degradation , impossing colonial slavery through spread of unified language and culture .
5: urban warefare , destroying nations from within .
Pakistan geographical threats .
1 : existential threats from east
2 : ideoligical and ethnical threats from west .
3 : Iranian threat would be as serious as indians in next 6 decades .
4 : threat of huge cultural influx from china after cepec in full swing .
5 : UAE , india evil nexus against pakistan when gawader in full swing as it will destroy dubai .
6 : Isreal IS nexus have Imminent threat to pakistan nuclear capability .
7 : ideological war against pakistan next generation , destroying islamic values , spreading unified western cultures .

Remember the most Dangerous threat . Pakistan is based on Islamic ideology .
NO IDEOLOGY NO PAKISTAN

Back
Top Bottom