What's new

The Time Is Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 ummah

Reaction score
Muslims the world over from Pakistan, to Tunisia, to Egypt, Yemen, Palestine, Jordan and even Albania have showed their utter mistrust and disapproval of the tyrant rulers imposed upon them

.The Ummah has adopted the numerous injunctions in the Quran and Sunnah to take their rulers to account and hold them to task for their transgressions:

"You are the best nation produced for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah" (Quran 3:110)

The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said
"By Him in whose hand is my soul, you must enjoin the Ma'aruf and forbid the Munkar, otherwise Allah will be about to send His punishment upon you. And then if you pray to Him (to ask Him), he would not answer you."

The Messenger of Allah also صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
"The master of martyrs is Hamza bin Abdul-Muttalib and a man who stood to an oppressor ruler where he ordered him and forbade him so he (the ruler) killed him."

in fact, the Muslims have been taking their rulers to task since Abu Bakr became Khalifah to this very day, but what is new is that the Muslims have openly dared to call for change against their rulers. Acting upon their Islamic convictions the choke hold over the people has been loosened and they have gained confidence.

These Western backed tyrants should take heed from the the anger of the Muslim Ummah, for she demands their removal and the Kufr system that produces their oppression. The issue is not to remove the individual tyrants like Ben Ali, Hosni Mubarak, King Abdullah, Asif Ali Zardari or any of the other Muslim rulers while the very system that they govern remains alive and well. It is rather the man made systems that they govern; the very system that produces such tyrants. For the past 90 years, the Ummah has tasted the bitter fruits of nationalism, communism, democracy and dictatorship. Now it yearns for the sweetness of Islam.

uproot the unjust man made systems and pave the way for the establishment of the rule of Allah, "the guided Khilafah" in its place.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

thread delete ya close krnay walay pr drone attack ho ga inshallah!

Anarchy! That'll teach everybody!

I'm probably a bigger proponent of seeing the people rise up. In fact I believe the time was yesterday and this "revolution" should have happened the day Raymond Davis was released.

However this revolution should happen with one clear objective. To gain freedom, not this religious Iran-like revolution. The Ummah's revolutions were appreciated the world over as they were not called Islamic revolutions they were democracy revolutions. The ends just cannot justify the means here. You will end up creating a monster you cannot kill later on. Raising Islamic slogans instead of Pakistani ones are going to be the undoing of us as a nation.

I'm probably a bigger proponent of seeing the people rise up. In fact I believe the time was yesterday and this "revolution" should have happened the day Raymond Davis was released.

However this revolution should happen with one clear objective. To gain freedom, not this religious Iran-like revolution. The Ummah's revolutions were appreciated the world over as they were not called Islamic revolutions they were democracy revolutions. The ends just cannot justify the means here. You will end up creating a monster you cannot kill later on. Raising Islamic slogans instead of Pakistani ones are going to be the undoing of us as a nation.

More importantly.. the usage of Islam and its scriptures like a child with a toy gun has, is.. and will lead to the end of this nation.. and any "chance" of a united Ummah as preached.

okay soy uo want us to leave right? ok fine lets say we leave....

Pak will be in a worse situation

I seriously doubt Pakistani's can do a successful civil movement. Let us see, wish you best. What needs to be seen is how many of you will walk the talk.

Its not the point we want you to leave or not. You want to stay here, stay for rest of your life, but stay like you want every outsider to stay in your country.
if You have to post something about the topic, please go ahead.

not another revolution thread, please this is getting boring now.

So take your rulers to task, when is the next election? Lobby get out an support those you belive in, letter box hold fund raisers talk to your friends. Or take your Quran in one hand and an ak 47 in the other and turn all of pakistan into a Swat valley 2008.

Democracy begins with election process but needs strong accountability for public representatives. In south east Asia politicians think democracy means elections. I wish luck, if they do it. They will be great. Someone needs to lead.

there is no possibility of any kind of revolution in pakistan like the one we had in egypt or tunisia!! Pakistanis are confused on how to revolt, against who & against what?? They are torn by ethnic, tribal, relegious & political loyalities. It's a divided country which lacks the tools to organise a mass protest!! it's not going to a easy job for whole of pakistan to come under one platform & have a single agenda! any initiative can be easily hijacked by vested interests to serve their own purpose! it's a very tricky situation!!

uproot the unjust man made systems and pave the way for the establishment of the rule of Allah, "the guided Khilafah" in its place....!

Oh no.

No more Khilafah lafafah. no more please.

This concept is dead on arrival.

Bi billi chooha landora he bhala. :)

Why don't you leave Pak to it's own destiny.

Mind your own business on your own continent; don't give me an excuse to come over and try to do the same you are doing here.

...don't give me an excuse to come over and try to do the same you are doing here.

So let's hear what you plan to do in Texas (Illuzion's place) while flying out of Saudi? let's hear it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom