What's new

The Quint: Terrorists or Rebels? Meet the Families of active Kashmiri Mujahideen

Young blood, can be easily brainwashed especially in name of religion. It's kind of sad because each one of them will die a horrible death but no sympathies as they choose their own path. As said in the video by fathers they could easily have become doctor or factory owner and helped other people, their families and Kashmir, but no they want to play Rambo, cool sooner rather than later they will be cornered and shot dead.

Lol... keep trying.
. You forgot Punjabi freedom fighters.... And freedom fighters from freedom fighters...

Don't worry our armed forces are on top of that... the only thing we need to do to secure our borders... there is no grassroots Insurgency... CPEC and economic growth is bringing us closer...

Pak zindabad

This thread has you really riled up... what's up... showing kashmiri people hurts you?... like i always say, Indians love Kashmir but hate the kashmiri people.

Now you talk about Punjabis ?? comeon what ever you talk was happened many decades older. Now Punjabis are front runners in our Army, other top posts in our country. We are well integrated ourselves. Here is you make a mistake of believing your masters.
Your armed forces on top of what ?? don't make me troll. Our Armed forces are here to secure our borders. every country is doing such thing legitimately, except your country as your country armed forces interfering with their neighbhours.
Don't worry, its about payback time.

Its no secret that Indian army has indulged in human rights abuses in Kashmir, an estimated 200,000 Kashmiris have been killed by Indian forces. It is India's policies that are feeding the insurgency.

Which Kashimiris the Lakhs ??? no Lakhs, if it is lakhs then how 20,000 got jailed has stopped it ?? do you see any logic or sense ??
Few hundreds and they are operated from across the border.

Secondly The fathers of those stone pelters is the one who wrote letter to our PM that their sons unemployment was misused by the bad and illegal groups as stone pelters. So, PM has to do something to stop it.
I am afraid you may not know whats happening in our country ? Sorry you may not know fully about whats happening in your country first ??
When mass arrests happen people get scared
Thats why protests weakened
Really few hundred?
Do you remember the protest video?
Keep the videos aside do you really thimk for few hundred your govt wouldve locked an entire region for 100+ days?

Ever heard of the term useful propoganda?
Indian media conviniently ignored Kashmiri casualties to show a distorted image of Kashmir you should ask real Kashmir on what life really is like for Kashmiris living in open air prison

Ok, then we will have to rise Phastun's Freedom Fighters, Baluchistan Freedom Fighters, Sindhi Freedom Fighters, GB freedom fighters.

you do understand that these lands you mentioned are sovereign parts of Pakistan. Kashmir is the disputed territory. But if you insist, then Khalistan, maoist, the red corridor, nagaland, bodo, and what not will be discussed as well.

Doesn't matter what they are.

Only thing that is certain is that they will have to bury the burnt or mangled corpse of their son.
Don't know how many indian occupiers will be burnt before his family does??

When mass arrests happen people get scared
Thats why protests weakened
Really few hundred?
Do you remember the protest video?
Keep the videos aside do you really thimk for few hundred your govt wouldve locked an entire region for 100+ days?

Ever heard of the term useful propoganda?
Indian media conviniently ignored Kashmiri casualties to show a distorted image of Kashmir you should ask real Kashmir on what life really is like for Kashmiris living in open air prison

100 kids picked up gun from population of 3 million (muslim majority valley alone) and 13 million (state of J&K) speaks volume about the popular uprising of people and all Kashmiris. Don't worry in 3 months they will be with their friend Burhan.

Ok, then we will have to rise Phastun's Freedom Fighters, Baluchistan Freedom Fighters, Sindhi Freedom Fighters, GB freedom fighters.
Such a racist.. We punjabis are also fighting for freedom... :o::o::o:don't ignore us like kashmir..:o::o:

Now you talk about Punjabis ?? comeon what ever you talk was happened many decades older. Now Punjabis are front runners in our Army, other top posts in our country. We are well integrated ourselves. Here is you make a mistake of believing your masters.
Your armed forces on top of what ?? don't make me troll. Our Armed forces are here to secure our borders. every country is doing such thing legitimately, except your country as your country armed forces interfering with their neighbhours.
Don't worry, its about payback time.

I meant Pakistani Punjabi freedom fighters against pakistan... you forgot that group! Lol

This thread has you really worked up... you must really hate the kashmiri people struggling in kashmir :)

Faith poisons minds. Anyone who fights for religion deserves the same fate as this guy.
Luckily, world events/ opinion favour secular folk.

Doesn't matter what they are.

Only thing that is certain is that they will have to bury the burnt or mangled corpse of their son.
In case of local jihadis, the forces should dispose of their corpses and not return their bodies. Just give them a DNA lab report and a pic/chance to visit the morgue to positiveID and maybe a small personal laying to rest thing if you must, don't make martyrs of them here.

100 kids picked up gun from population of 3 million (muslim majority valley alone) and 13 million (state of J&K) speaks volume about the popular uprising of people and all Kashmiris
I was talking mass protests on topic of people going for armed uprising its natural a small percentage normally goes for armed struggle in most areas most prefer a peaceful struggle in most situation but its India which is making these people pickup guns

Faith poisons minds. Anyone who fights for religion deserves the same fate as this guy.
Luckily, world events/ opinion favour secular folk.

It's not a fight for religion

It's fight against oppression

Faith/Religion poisons minds, but so does Nationalism

I haven't seen a single Indian here who is able to look beyond the shadows of Indian Nationalism and acknowledge the Kashmir Dispute for what it is; A Humanitarian Issue

It's not a fight for religion

It's fight against oppression

Faith/Religion poisons minds, but so does Nationalism

I haven't seen a single Indian here who is able to look beyond the shadows of Indian Nationalism and acknowledge the Kashmir Dispute for what it is; A Humanitarian Issue
That guy does have a long beard to support my claim. His father claims that he left to fight for Islam.
I prefer humanism to nationalism. And I see a religious fighter as a threat to mankind.

I was talking mass protests on topic of people going for armed uprising its natural a small percentage normally goes for armed struggle in most areas most prefer a peaceful struggle in most situation but its India which is making these people pickup guns

In the 90' when the LOC was very porous youth used to cross, get trained and armed and return and kill, those terrorists were mostly locals. Later second half of 90' a majority were foreign only 2 in 10 were local youth. Now as it is becoming more and more difficult to cross LOC in coming 4-5 years with multi-layered fences and defenses it will become extremely difficult. Thus armed struggle is waning with 300 odd armed terrorists left in valley and in due time these kids will be hunted with ease with little or no support from across the border and usage of technology.

Back
Top Bottom