What's new

The Quint: Terrorists or Rebels? Meet the Families of active Kashmiri Mujahideen

You're talking about India. So I gave you a reply.

But you seems afraid to discuss about whats happening in your country. Then how about you discuss about our country ???????
Oh i am not afraid at all you may have noticed i am a very active member on political threads

Oh i am not afraid at all you may have noticed i am a very active member on political threads

Oh Active. I am ready discuss anything including Kashmir, but if you're not afraid , why cry to complaint as school kid ??

I am not crying at all i am totally willing ti have a discussion
Explain the 100 day curfew in which even Eid prayer was banned?

You discuss our country if you're ready to discuss about your country ? are you ready ???

100day curfew - what happened now and why it is no more ?? don't your masters tell you ?
Also, Kashmiris wrote a letter to our beloved PM MODI, supporting him and encouraging him to stop such illegal stone pelters. Learn the real facts,.

Ok, then we will have to rise Phastun's Freedom Fighters, Baluchistan Freedom Fighters, Sindhi Freedom Fighters, GB freedom fighters.
Lol... keep trying.
. You forgot Punjabi freedom fighters.... And freedom fighters from freedom fighters...

Don't worry our armed forces are on top of that... the only thing we need to do to secure our borders... there is no grassroots Insurgency... CPEC and economic growth is bringing us closer...

Pak zindabad

You discuss our country if you're ready to discuss about your country ? are you ready ???

100day curfew - what happened now and why it is no more ?? don't your masters tell you ?
Also, Kashmiris wrote a letter to our beloved PM MODI, supporting him and encouraging him to stop such illegal stone pelters. Learn the real facts,.

This thread has you really riled up... what's up... showing kashmiri people hurts you?... like i always say, Indians love Kashmir but hate the kashmiri people.

I am willing ti discuss what is happening in Pakistan
On point two
What happened?
20,000 got jailed thats what happened and mass arrests and mass imjuries damaged the movement temporarily

On point 3
Which Kashmiris the lakhs on streets of Srinagar who shouted go India go back or Hindus from Jammu?

I am willing ti discuss what is happening in Pakistan
On point two
What happened?
20,000 got jailed thats what happened and mass arrests and mass imjuries damaged the movement temporarily

On point 3
Which Kashmiris the lakhs on streets of Srinagar who shouted go India go back or Hindus from Jammu?

Which Kashimiris the Lakhs ??? no Lakhs, if it is lakhs then how 20,000 got jailed has stopped it ?? do you see any logic or sense ??
Few hundreds and they are operated from across the border.

Secondly The fathers of those stone pelters is the one who wrote letter to our PM that their sons unemployment was misused by the bad and illegal groups as stone pelters. So, PM has to do something to stop it.
I am afraid you may not know whats happening in our country ? Sorry you may not know fully about whats happening in your country first ??

Back
Top Bottom