What's new

The Muslim Brotherhood has created a temporary government in Barqa (a.k.a Cyrenaica)

tip, muslim brotherhoods: focus on good governance like spreading national wealth fairly and allowing true religious freedom (and even arranging good protection for (flavors of) religions other than ur own in your jurisdiction, is very much a part of practicing good governance and will drastically reduce the many tries of the Devil to feed ethnic tensions and violence in your jurisdiction, which if you as rulers with a monopoly on violence don't prevent, can see you lose the votes necessary to stay rulers of that jurisdiction), much more than imposing those islamic lifestyle rules onto all in your territory (like you tried in Egypt when you couldn't arrange the economic improvements that saw your Brotherhood and mr Morsi elected into power), to give yourselves a chance to stay in power. In fact, in my opinion, it would be a major strengthening evolutionary step for all Muslim Brotherhoods to completely stop imposing muslim religious-social lifestyle rules on anyone who doesn't like 'm (not even by as much force as a small financial fine), in the jurisdictions where you try to be the political rulers again).
Study peaceful economic development (and not only how to keep oil sales going, but things like solar power plants and converting seawater to freshwater on sunlight (i have remarkably simple technical specs for such installations for you for free, little more than plumbing-level tech is required, and the actual evaporation-conversion of seawater to freshwater (and quality seasalt!) is done in the hottest (Celcius-wise ;) ) regions of your jurisdiction, in cones (https://www.google.nl/search?q=cone&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&biw=1417&bih=844) made of thick black plastic (which are guaranteed to need a lot less maintenance than any transparent-material evaporation device after getting hit by the first few sandstorms in your hottest desert areas where you actually evaporate the seawater (takes less energy to pump seawater from point A (deep in the non-polluted part of any ocean or saltwater sea) to point B (your new cashcow called 'surface of our deserts'), than pumping oil around eh), and from where u transport their freshwater output to farm areas that have everthing for quality farming except enough rain. btw, I feel truly bad about this idea not being implemented yet (nor my use-floodwaters-for-farming-in-very-dry-regions) by any of the western governments and government wateragencies (western & isreali & muslim btw) and waterrelated NGOs since I first throught of this about 5 years ago and mailed everybody about it. Do you wanna truly stun friend and foe to only your own massive benefit, without any damage to groups that oppose your political career (which results in.... problems for all, again) muslim brotherhoods of earth? do the waterideas{1}, because: ) ANY political party anywhere on Earth which makes this wateridea (and the farms fueled by it) a local reality, would score many stay-in-power points that stay potent for a LOOONG time, by dropping prices for clean water and healthy fresh food like a stone) as well, coz that's where the money will be after oil runs out, and the time to prepare for that is NOW), not only religious scripture, if you want to be and stay politicians.

{1} Surely a politician can see the benefit of making an economic deal with a region that suffers predictably regular massive flooding, and pumping those floodwaters away (whenever and as soon as they happen, which tends to prevent deaths-by-drowning and electrical systems being destroyed into fairly wide-ranging dangers to anyone seeking higher or dry ground...) to some arid farm land of yours (or that you make a deal for with yet another country), you know; the kinda land that needs just a bit of water (stored in for instance waterholding caves you blast into a water-proof-stone mountain near your new farmland) the to become very friggin useful to your citizens, the global foodmarket, and the political parties who turned that one into 2 local realities <grin>

Not to mention what kinda very high value insanely-positive karma points you score with our God (aka your Allah), for going from imposing religous-social rules as your primary concerns 4 when in power, to these kinds of peaceful economic development and constant anti-corruption efforts you could also strengthen your hold on political power (by free and fair elections no less).

Ok, my pen on this subject is empty now. This post took about 30 edits at least <grin>, and a full afternoon of my time, but it'll be so friggin well worth it if anyone finally arranges the funding and engineers to get this into reality, even on a small experimental scale, coz this watertech especially needs to get built ASAP so it can be put on channels like CNN and other mostly-impartial massmedia news outlets in every culture on earth..

And btw, i'll say as I have any time I post ideas as good as these anywhere: I desire no place in any history book at all, due to a very strong but very undefinable gut-instinct to do so, not because I look down upon well, "ordinary humans" or "politics before their enlightenment" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
One more thing, decent members of Muslim Brotherhoods anywhere on this hot ball of rock we call our planet; please accept from me also the following life-saving and party-rulership-ensuring wisdom: muslims like to play the victim card, then play it without ever building any military industrial complex, at all. ever. why? (a) you'll never be allowed to reach military-tech dominance over your current christian and jew foes, nor over the Russians nor over the Chinese. (b) bombs never fed anyone, (c) landmines kill and maim for decades after the conflict has ended, and last but CERTAINLY not least: you do NOT please your God by gearing up for war and then ending up somehow fighting a war, while claiming it's your opponents who started it, but in reality it's your own members who you indoctrinated all their life to hate your religious and political opponents, who secretly started it, as evidenced by the ENTIRE muslim violent efforts against Jews and/or Christians ever since Israel was created (at least).

over and out for now, muslim extremists who have a desire for a political career. you'd better talk about these 2 posts of mine (well worth the printer ink AND diskspace and EMAIL BANDWIDTH) at your next groups policy meetings, at the very least. your current course of imposing social-religious rules on people, who have freedom of will and the freedom to defend themselves from cultural oppression, given to them by the same God as you call Allah, is going to see you FAIL QUICKLY AS POLITICAL RULERS anywhere.

Any muslim who chooses to translate the tips of mine in this thread (preferably all at the same time) to any arab/muslim local language and post it somewhere where even a few (let alone many) people will read it, or gets business men onto the currently rapidly increasingly-profitable-even-when-not-hoarding-all-the-revenue economic opportunities presented to you muslims here, is by my guess very likely to score valuable positive karma points with his/her God just for frigging translating & posting this. Hell, claim the ideas are your own creation, if you want, for any reason at all, and do see if you need to enhance them to suit your local circumstances (i did not include violent groups hellbent on sabotaging your new waterinfrastructure for political purposes of their own, but defending it against that kinda bullshit is also for any military defending them, a much better type of karma points to score with their sweat and blood) .. I AM COPYLEFTING THESE IDEAS, as we say in intellectual / software opensource circles, here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morsi starved Egypt, he wanted to starve Egypt for the zionists, we all remember his love letter for Shimon Peres.

All he wanted to do is making islamist reforms to forbid egyptians everything except making wars against Syria the enemy of Israel. He did nothing for economy.

Morsi turned out to be an aloof, bumbling and incompetent leader. Instead of pressing ahead with a proper democracy, he forced through a constitution that alarmed secularists and appointed cronies to key posts.

In his most incendiary act, he gave the job as governor of Luxor to a militant linked to the 1997 massacre of 62 people, mainly tourists.

Perhaps most importantly, he was seen as doing little to solve chronic economic problems, made worse as foreign investors fled for safer havens.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Morsi-A-feeble-leader-lit-fuse-massacre.html

Domestically, it has avoided major economic reforms that might cause short-term upheaval – perhaps fearing bread riots similar to those experienced in 1977, when the then dictator Anwar Sadat first temporarily tinkered with subsidies. Instead, Morsi has focused mainly on meaningless initiatives such as tax rises on peripheral imports such as shrimp and nuts, or closing shops early at night to save electricity. Morsi has also attempted to legalise the controversial sukuk, an Islamist form of government bond that may help to bring in more short-term cash.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/16/egypt-worst-economic-crisis-1930s

Morsi flooded tunnels to Gaza with sewage

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/21/world/middleeast/egypts-floods-smuggling-tunnels-to-gaza-with-sewage.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytimesworld&_r=5&

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom