What's new

The mass graves of Kashmir

he never entered past sindh, again sultans were present in northern india

yes

And for all your facts ! Jammu was conquered by sikhs and given to gulaab singh !

Sindh of Mohammad Bin Qasam time was geographically not the same as Sindh of today, it included not only modern sindh but also entire pakistani punjab.

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, it's nice to see similarities between our languages. It's quite hard for me to put my phonetic speech onto here in written form. There are some other Dogri speakers here, I will tell them to come here.

Thanks for that. It's very rare to meet Dogri speakers as they are such a tiny minority in India, as the Indians you come across are either Punjabi, Gujarati or South Indian folk. Phari's closest tongues are on the Pakistan side, with Dogri being the only language similar on the Indian side. It would be great to talk to others.

Sindh of Mohammad Bin Qasam time was geographically not the same as Sindh of today, it included not only modern sindh but also entire pakistani punjab.
Still he ruled only present day Pakistan and not India. He was so insignificant that he is not even discussed in our history books. I came across his name only after joining PDF. And before you say Muslim rulers are not mentioned I would like yo remind you that Mughals are extensively discussed so are other rulers like Slave Dynasty (iltutmish, Razia Sultan etc) and Tipu Sultan among others are extensively described

It included Sindh and South Punjab only.

Well thank you for admitting your history books are fundamentally flawed.

I knew some Pakistani will say this that is why I have mentioned that other Muslim rulers are discussed in detail. Please read my full post.

I knew some Pakistani will say this that is why I have mentioned that other Muslim rulers are discussed in detail. Please read my full post.

Please re -read my statement! IF your history books "FAIL" to mention a conqueror like Muhammad Bin Qasim, then your books are fundamentally flawed, and biased as well!

Which the world knows, it's high time you accepted this fact!

As it is your education system is flawed, it's high time someone revamped it. Kids committing suicide is NOT normal!

Parents question whether school could have prevented son’s suicide | The National

What same treatment, Muslims ruled over India for 1000 years and it all ended to the british, where do u come into play? in the end it was because of a muslim country(Pakistan) that u finally got ur freedom:big_boss:

Yes, daalkhor Punjabis ruled India for 1000 years, you never ruled your own land before British gave you Pakistan, you talking about ruling India for 1000 years. :omghaha::omghaha:

Please re -read my statement! IF your history books "FAIL" to mention a conqueror like Muhammad Bin Qasim, then your books are fundamentally flawed, and biased as well!

Which the world knows, it's high time you accepted this fact!

As it is your education system is flawed, it's high time someone revamped it. Kids committing suicide is NOT normal!

Parents question whether school could have prevented son’s suicide | The National

Mohd Bin Qasim is an insignificant ruler who ruled over what is present day Pakistan. Our history books cover mainly rulers who ruled in present day India or those who made a significant contribution to India. On both these counts Mohd Bin Qasim fails.

Do your history books cover Ashoka or Chandragupta Maurya both of whom ruled over present day Pakistan as well as present day India. And what about Rani laxmibai or TatyaTope who ruled over only parts in present day India.

To see how Mohd Bin Qasim is overhyped in Pakistan read

http://www.dawn.com/news/735610/figuring-qasim-how-pakistan-was-won

Yes he was Raja of Jammu where did I deny that? As for Ranjit Singh he gave them autonomy and then died. After which Gulab Singh fought against the remnants of the Sikh empire. The British came, beat the Sikhs (military intelligence from Gulab helped a great deal) and then became their friend.

The British recognized Gulab Singh as a Maharaja directly tributary to them on payment of 75 Lakh of the war-indemnity.

You might want to read up on the treaty of Amritsar.

We say Kyal hal he.

How would say my name is?
These people are in such denial
Yes, daalkhor Punjabis ruled India for 1000 years, you never ruled your own land before British gave you Pakistan, you talking about ruling India for 1000 years. :omghaha::omghaha:
Read my history my lil child o_O

Mohd Bin Qasim is an insignificant ruler who ruled over what is present day Pakistan. Our history books cover mainly rulers who ruled in present day India or those who made a significant contribution to India. On both these counts Mohd Bin Qasim fails.

Do your history books cover Ashoka or Chandragupta Maurya both of whom ruled over present day Pakistan as well as present day India. And what about Rani laxmibai or TatyaTope who ruled over only parts in present day India.

To see how Mohd Bin Qasim is overhyped in Pakistan read

Figuring Qasim: How Pakistan was won - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Ah denial can be so sweet!

This thread is about Kashmiri mass graves, and that is the only thing indians don't seem to be talking about!

Last edited:
Indian inquiry confirms unmarked graves in Kashmir

By AIJAZ HUSSAIN, 4 hours ago

SRINAGAR, India (AP); Hundreds of unmarked graves in Kashmir hold more than 2,000 bullet-riddled bodies that may include innocent victims, despite police claims that they were militants fighting Indian rule in the disputed Himalayan territory, according to an Indian government report.

The report ; following a three-year investigation launched amid allegations of rights abuses by the army, paramilitary and police ; is the first official acknowledgment that civilians killed in the two-decade conflict may have been buried in unmarked graves.

It stops short of confirming that suspicion, long alleged by rights groups, but says "there is every possibility that ... various unmarked graves at 38 places of north Kashmir may contain the dead bodies of locals."

Previously, officials have insisted that all the bodies were of militant fighters, as claimed by police when they were handed over to villages for burial.

The report says 2,156 unidentified bodies were found in single and mass graves in three northern mountainous regions, while 574 other bodies found in the graves have been identified as local residents.

The findings by the Jammu-Kashmir State Human Rights Commission are likely to deepen cynicism in restive Kashmir, where anti-India sentiment runs deep and most people want independence or merger with neighboring Pakistan.

India and Pakistan have fought two wars since 1947 for control of the territory, which is divided between them. India accuses Pakistan of arming and training rebel fighters, but Pakistan says it only offers moral and diplomatic support for their cause.

Rebel groups began fighting in 1989 against Indian rule, and more than 68,000 people have been killed in the uprising and subsequent Indian crackdowns. Most have been civilians.

Rights groups have said some 8,000 people have disappeared, and accused government forces of staging gunbattles to cover up killings. The groups also say suspected rebels have been arrested and never heard from again.

The state government has countered that most of the missing were likely Kashmiri youths who crossed into Pakistan for weapons training.In 2008, a rights group reported unmarked graves in 55 villages across the northern regions of Baramulla, Bandipore and Handwara, after which researchers and other groups reported finding thousands of single and mass graves without markers.

Indian officials set up the commission to investigate and also began a separate police investigation, the findings of which have yet to be released.The commission's 17-page report also urged DNA profiling to identify the bodies, saying the matter should be "investigated thoroughly by an impartial agency."

The head of a local rights group welcomed the report as vindicating its research into the graves.

"Security agencies accused us of maligning the image of the armed forces," said Pervez Imroz of the International People's Tribunal on Human Rights and Justice. Now, "we will seek judicial intervention if the government fails to implement the report's recommendations."

What a tragedy of innocent people in Kashmir!?

Back
Top Bottom