What's new

The JL-2 SLBM is now fully revealed

The test sub AKA the Type 041 for the JL-2 SLBM.

205237euqu5hxccseyhpp5.jpg

I don't doubt the project is real and will eventually be operational. But can someone give us an idea of what that source is? In such a tightly controlled media market, you would think the Chinese government would "leak" information to its most widely read publications.

On another note, the reports regarding this may be new to some who may not have full access to information on the web, but I have been reading about the testing for over 10 years now.

Of course, it is official, since so many details during the development were disclosed.

The SLBM was already deployed in 2013.

I don't doubt the project is real and will eventually be operational. But can someone give us an idea of what that source is? In such a tightly controlled media market, you would think the Chinese government would "leak" information to its most widely read publications.

On another note, the reports regarding this may be new to some who may not have full access to information on the web, but I have been reading about the testing for over 10 years now.

On the other hand, F-22 must be fake, because I've never seen it deployed in combat :agree:

Are you still trying to live in denial?

I think that you are way too nationalistic to look these things from a non-biased viewpoint. You make claims what are based purely on speculation instead of any sort of evidence, and a lot of people here have same problem as I have argued about these very same issues with Indians.

If someone shares more skeptical views on news like this you go instantly on butthurt mode and start crying how people live in denial.

Last edited:
I think that you are way too nationalistic to look these things from a non-biased viewpoint. You make claims what are based purely on speculation instead of any sort of evidence.

If someone shares more skeptical views on news like this you go instantly on butthurt mode and start crying how people live in denial.

Human instinct is very similar to other examples found in nature. Those who have not have the opportunity to become socialized via exposure to outsiders, tend to be very closed off and defensive of any perceived threat from foreign sources. The desire to identify with a crowd or group, as well as the psychological mechanisms used to ensure its survival, are extremely evident in multiple aspects of life.

You will see the same type of embellishment of positives and rationalization of negatives in fans of a specific sports team, in religion, regional cultures, political parties, and any other artificial division of the population. Nationality just happens to be the squeaky wheel here, due to the nature of the discussions.

Having bias and prejudice are natural, and I am not claiming I am somehow beyond such defects. Luckily most of us seem to be able to at least try to set aside those biases. Otherwise it becomes easy to ignore posts like the one you quoted if you practice. :P

wow.. that is so much informative .... from 2nd para it really gets interesting....
ok. can someone translate it please.. i can't understand chines.. i would love to but i can't...

Why is there a US airforce logo on the top of the last picture? Says Boeing.

I think that you are way too nationalistic to look these things from a non-biased viewpoint. You make claims what are based purely on speculation instead of any sort of evidence, and a lot of people here have same problem as I have argued about these very same issues with Indians.

The headbutt is you. You have a long track record of being in denial despite facts has present from both China and US about China MIRV and ICBM capable of striking any part of USA. Probably the facts, China achieved nuclear on parity makes you feel uncomfortable that west has no edge over Chinese in Armageddon.

The headbutt is you. You have a long track record of being in denial despite facts has present from both China and US about China MIRV and ICBM capable of striking any part of USA. Probably the facts, China achieved nuclear on parity makes you feel uncomfortable that west has no edge over Chinese in Armageddon.

The Yellow Stone Supervolcano is the biggest weakness for USA, even much bigger than the Three Gorges Dam for China.

Human instinct is very similar to other examples found in nature. Those who have not have the opportunity to become socialized via exposure to outsiders, tend to be very closed off and defensive of any perceived threat from foreign sources. The desire to identify with a crowd or group, as well as the psychological mechanisms used to ensure its survival, are extremely evident in multiple aspects of life.

You will see the same type of embellishment of positives and rationalization of negatives in fans of a specific sports team, in religion, regional cultures, political parties, and any other artificial division of the population. Nationality just happens to be the squeaky wheel here, due to the nature of the discussions.

Having bias and prejudice are natural, and I am not claiming I am somehow beyond such defects. Luckily most of us seem to be able to at least try to set aside those biases. Otherwise it becomes easy to ignore posts like the one you quoted if you practice. :P

Let me clear something up for you, "nobody" knows anything about nuclear weapons in China, that's just the way it is. You want official confirmation? Wait until 094 retires then the PLAN may come out and say we may or may not have had it in a location that may or may not exist.

But people knows, because someone has to work there. No one is stupid enough to disclose top secret stuff, but they would say like it exist or how it may work in a general sense.

Same reason I know there are two carriers building in China now, cause one of my relatives who may or may not exist told me that two are building and he or she works for a company that may or may not have access to the current and future carriers. It may or may not be state owned.

Back
Top Bottom