What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

26098_354962284058_4089337_n.jpg

Now you should thank America for all the aid to Egypt, for the Abrams tanks, for the F16s, for the Abrams license, for the help launching a military satellite.
The damage that Sadat did to its own army as well as the arab's forces that had a soviet weaponry, is beyond comparison to the junk there being given. Brand new system were given to them for peanuts, and were given some phantom A4 that took the americain more than 4 years to get flying after they retrieved from the Arizona desert...

Now you should thank America for all the aid to Egypt, for the Abrams tanks, for the F16s, for the Abrams license, for the help launching a military satellite.
The damage that Sadat did to its own army as well as the arab's forces that had a soviet weaponry, is beyond comparison to the junk there being given. Brand new system were given to them for peanuts, and were given some phantom A4 that took the americain more than 4 years to get flying after they retrieved from the Arizona desert...

دوم مرفوع راس العراقي ، ماينحني بس الالله

بس الله يلعن العرب الخونة ..من الخليج الى المحيط

.راجع العراق برجالهم

.راجع العراق برجالهم

Kaddaffy's Lybia , Tunisia nor Algeria weren't in the rotten Arabs lot . Just a precision....

.راجع العراق برجالهم

Iraqi head has always been high. There is no shame in getting defeated as there is no country hasn't been defeated in it's history. You have no idea how Arab people were psychologically traumatized watching proud people as Iraqis suffering and how disappointed were of their regimes. However, past is past, and if you wanted to take revenge, take it by getting united and rising again. You deserve all the best.

Kaddaffy's Lybia , Tunisia nor Algeria weren't in the rotten Arabs lot . Just a precision....

Rotten, rotten and more rotten...you need to check out the graves of libyans, tunisians, and algerians in anbar..they came to to fight in the name of their god..end up killing muslims and innocent iraqis in general, even after the withdrawal of US troops..

If it was down to me, I'd build a huge fire pit on our borders and throw ANY trespassing arab in it if they try to cross our borders.

Iraqis know who the real enemy is..

backward, arab islamic bigots and fanatics..our prisons are full of them..from algerian to saudi prisoners.

The graves of your people and convicts in our prisons stand witness.

Algerian Prisoners In Iraq

Presidency Official Travels to Iraq to Discuss Tunisian Prisoners - Tunisia Live : Tunisia Live

Saudi Gazette - Iraq postpones Saudi prisoner

Rotten, rotten and more rotten...you need to check out the graves of libyans, tunisians, and algerians in anbar..they came to to fight in the name of their god..end up killing muslims and innocent iraqis in general, even after the withdrawal of US troops..

If it was down to me, I'd build a huge fire pit on our borders and throw ANY trespassing arab in it if they try to cross our borders.

Iraqis know who the real enemy is..

backward, arab islamic bigots and fanatics..our prisons are full of them..from algerian to saudi prisoners.

The graves of your people and convicts in our prisons stand witness.

Algerian Prisoners In Iraq

Presidency Official Travels to Iraq to Discuss Tunisian Prisoners - Tunisia Live : Tunisia Live

Saudi Gazette - Iraq postpones Saudi prisoner

Those my brother are called terrorists, I wouldn't call them Arabs nor Muslims because they caused harm to us more than anybody else. You remember what they (terrorists in Algeria) did to their own country in the 90s, they killed hundreds of thousands and guess what? Algera is 100% Sunni country. And you may remember how the Jordanian terrorist (Alzzaerqawi) killed and injured 150 innocent civilian in Amman in 2004. They are enemies of humanity, believe me, there is nothing Sunni about them, they have their own twisted interpretation of Islam.

Those my brother are called terrorists, I wouldn't call them Arabs nor Muslims because they caused harm to us more than anybody else. You remember what they (terrorists in Algeria) did to their own country in the 90s, they killed hundreds of thousands and guess what? Algera is 100% Sunni country. And you may remember how the Jordanian terrorist (Alzzaerqawi) killed and injured 150 innocent civilian in Amman in 2004. They are enemies of humanity, believe me, there is nothing Sunni about them, they have their own twisted interpretation of Islam.

Many of the Arab governments are culpable of our blood..these islamic fanatics are driven and financially sponsored by arab rulers..many arab countries mostly our neighbours, depict their abhorrence and disgusting mentalities through these government sponsored terrorists...aside from Jordan..which Iraq has always had close historical ties, including monarchal family ties with the with Iraqi rolays..Jordan one of the few arab countries, which stood by Iraq even during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and now, growing economic relations..but many arabs even today don't want to see a prosperous Iraq.

O how I wish Iraq was an island, far far away from the arab world.

You got wrong..Those Algerians that killed and are in jails, were not sent by Algeria...They came on their own and you can't blame a whole country for few bad apples that Saddam and his smala probably covet...Algeria and Kaddafy's Lybia were the only two countries that were against the American invasion and have not sent troops to be in the team. We are not going to take a lesson from Irak, after our diplomats were killed by the same people you think we sent ,or by ancient Saddam and the shooting down of our foreign minister during the US-Iran Crisis or the role that was played by your country in the poisoning of our late president Houari Boumediene...Beside those Algerians in your prison, most of them are probably innocent...We know the Iraqi justice, pictures of Saddam hanging spoke plenty...and I need to stop ...

You got wrong..Those Algerians that killed and are in jails, were not sent by Algeria...They came on your own and you can't blame a whole country for few bad apples that Saddam and his smala probably covet...Algeria and Kaddafy's Lybia were the only two countries that were against the American invasion and have not sent troops to be in the team. We are not going to take a lesson from Irak, after our diplomats were killed by the same people you think we sent ,or by ancient Saddam and the shooting down of our foreign minister during the US-Iran Crisis or the role that was played by your country in the poisoning of our late president Houari Boumediene...Beside those Algerians in your prison, most of them are probably innocent...We know the Iraqi justice, pictures of Saddam hanging spoke plenty...and I need to stop ...

-Not all algerian are terrorists
-Algerians (islamic fanatic bigots) are used as a tool of terrorism - by gulfie financial sponsors
-Don't know anything about your late president - nor I care
-the hell with your convicts in our prisons - kill them all as long as they have proven connection with terror (as they do)
-saddams execution one of the greatest/joyous events in Iraqs modern history -

you heard the phrase : بشر القاتل بالقتل ولو بعد حين ... ...or live by the sword, die by the sword.

saddam got what he deserved..after dragging iraqis through decades of hardships, from wars, to torture and mass killing campaigns..

finally, a huge **** you, to any saddam lover, sympathiser.. and all this 'arab brethren' rhetoric among arabs ..is a joke..wish we were never part of it..just live as Iraqis, nothing else, far away from the stone age fucktards.

-goodbye.

You are not any better than the one calling for your demise today...Good luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom