What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

The Iraqi army has somehow repaired the old type 86 152mm towed gun
type 86 152mm gun.jpg

Well they repaired many equipments take for example the chieftain tank the amx10p yesterday I saw on the youtube they made their own sniper I'll look for it and post it.

What is Iraq doing with all these fancy aircraft's?

I don't see them fighting ISIS with it?

To be honest, there is no hope for the Middle East, the only stable country in that region is Israel and that's a fact. Is it because it's the only democracy there?

Shame on the Arab world who can enforce the rule of law!

What is Iraq doing with all these fancy aircraft's?
All Iraq got so far few F-16's few L-159 few gun ships yet they use them whenever possible. Also Baathist the enemy of the kind of government has many loyalties in the army so they are responsible for many crimes against the army!!!!.

SU-35 was offered to the air force at some point recently, whether they'll go for it is unknown.

A model of the aircraft was seen at the MoD's desk, just as an JF-17 model was, CH-3, CH-4, pantsir S1, SU-30 etc. Some were bought.

We recieving 4 more F-16's.

CpT1x3dVYAAM22N.jpg

SU-35 was offered to the air force at some point recently, whether they'll go for it is unknown.

A model of the aircraft was seen at the MoD's desk, just as an JF-17 model was, CH-3, CH-4, pantsir S1, SU-30 etc. Some were bought.
Ok, we bought CH-4 and the pantsir S1 indeed but there is nothing about the jf-17 nor the su-30 But I'm all hope to go for both planes.

Brazilian people salute Iraq and waving the Iraqi flag plus guess what also the Iraqi PMF flag.

Back
Top Bottom