Chin Ups
Bent Over Row
Sit ups

Using one of these:

DSCF34161.jpg

Im gonna start running soon.

‘Fried food likely to raise heart attack risk’

fried-food-likely-to-raise-heart-attack-risk-1439273506-3461.jpg

MIAMI – People who eat lots of fried food and sugary drinks have a 56 per cent higher risk of heart disease compared to those who eat healthier, US researchers said on Monday.

The findings in circulation – a journal of the American Heart Association – were based on a six-year study of more than 17,000 people in the United States. Researchers found that people who regularly ate what was described as a Southern style diet – fried foods, eggs, processed meats like bacon and ham, and sugary drinks – faced the highest risk of a heart attack or heart-related death during the next six years.

“Regardless of your gender, race, or where you live, if you frequently eat a Southern-style diet you should be aware of your risk of heart disease and try to make some gradual changes to your diet,” said lead researcher James Shikany, a nutritional epidemiologist at the University of Alabama at Birmingham's Division of Preventive Medicine.

“Try cutting down the number of times you eat fried foods or processed meats from every day to three days a week as a start, and try substituting baked or grilled chicken or vegetable-based foods.” The study included both white and African-American men and women aged 45 or older, who did not have heart disease when they began the study.

Participants enrolled from 2003 to 2007. They were first screened by telephone, then given an in-home physical exam, then they answered a food frequency questionnaire. “Every six months, the participants were interviewed via telephone about their general health status and hospitalizations for nearly six years,” said the study. The Southern-style eaters were the only ones faced with a higher risk of heart disease.

Is that link for Ideal Body Weight for Chinese Men?
6ft guy with just 70kg will look like a bamboo shoot swinging side by side in air.
Height in Feet&Inches Small Frame /Medium Frame / Large Frame

Is that link for Ideal Body Weight for Chinese Men?
6ft guy with just 70kg will look like a bamboo shoot swinging side by side in air.
Not really, for 6ft anything under 65 is skinny land weight above that is ok

I love to do Millatry pushups and diamond pushup! :D i do crunches and chin up i have very nice body! I want t o be selected in Pak.Army so i want to be fit!

‘Fried food likely to raise heart attack risk’

fried-food-likely-to-raise-heart-attack-risk-1439273506-3461.jpg

MIAMI – People who eat lots of fried food and sugary drinks have a 56 per cent higher risk of heart disease compared to those who eat healthier, US researchers said on Monday.

The findings in circulation – a journal of the American Heart Association – were based on a six-year study of more than 17,000 people in the United States. Researchers found that people who regularly ate what was described as a Southern style diet – fried foods, eggs, processed meats like bacon and ham, and sugary drinks – faced the highest risk of a heart attack or heart-related death during the next six years.

“Regardless of your gender, race, or where you live, if you frequently eat a Southern-style diet you should be aware of your risk of heart disease and try to make some gradual changes to your diet,” said lead researcher James Shikany, a nutritional epidemiologist at the University of Alabama at Birmingham's Division of Preventive Medicine.

“Try cutting down the number of times you eat fried foods or processed meats from every day to three days a week as a start, and try substituting baked or grilled chicken or vegetable-based foods.” The study included both white and African-American men and women aged 45 or older, who did not have heart disease when they began the study.

Participants enrolled from 2003 to 2007. They were first screened by telephone, then given an in-home physical exam, then they answered a food frequency questionnaire. “Every six months, the participants were interviewed via telephone about their general health status and hospitalizations for nearly six years,” said the study. The Southern-style eaters were the only ones faced with a higher risk of heart disease.

:girl_cray3::girl_cray3:

Pomegranate
By ANUSHAE SHROFF

567cdcba7009c.jpg
This ruby red beauty is loaded with polyphenols, an excellent antioxidant that helps fight free radical damage caused by inflammation from the standard Pakistani diet, unmanageable stress levels and poor sedentary lifestyle.

567cdcf7c2d99.jpg
One way to increase your pomegranate intake is to put it in your salad

Now, let me clarify, as much as I am mindful about investing in my health, giving my body the best of what it needs and empowering my clients to do the same, I was outraged at the price (considering the purchasing power of the country) and was open to exploring alternative antioxidant-rich foods that the local landscape had to offer!

Upon my journey, I quickly discovered the powerful pomegranate. This ruby red beauty is loaded with polyphenols, an excellent antioxidant that helps fight free radical damage caused by inflammation from the standard Pakistani diet (rich in rancid oils and unhealthy fats), unmanageable stress levels and poor sedentary lifestyle.

Since pomegranates are a rich source of Vitamin C, they strengthen the immune system, detoxify the body from heavy metal toxicity (mercury-loaded with fish and pollution from the environment), enable the body to better deal with stress, eliminate free radicals from the liver and heal the gut lining, which, in turn, improves digestion.

Furthermore, the good news is: they also reduce atherosclerosis (hardening of arteries) — the leading cause of heart disease and cancer — two very common chronic diseases in Pakistan.

Pomegranates are a phenomenal source of potassium; a powerful mineral that optimises the nervous system, regulates metabolism and maintains healthy kidney function. This powerhouse is also rich in iron, therefore, helps with anemia (deficiency of red blood cells or hemoglobin in the blood), which causes fatigue, weariness, headaches and lack of energy.

Anemia affects day-to-day living, imbalanced moods and sex drive, especially in women. Anemia affects approximately 2 billion people worldwide (30 per cent of the world population), with the greatest distress in resource-constrained countries such as South Asia, Latin America and Africa.

Moreover, this super food’s astringent and anti-bacterial properties help with cavities, ulcers and sore gums. Oral health is the doorway to optimal overall health, because digestion begins in the mouth from the first bite.

567cdd58403a6.jpg
Pomegranate juice is both healthy and delicious

Research shows that bacteria in the mouth can cause infection in the body and that chronic diseases such as heart disease and cancer are directly correlated with oral health. Rightly so, in the Middle East, pomegranates are referred to as 'The Queen '.

This glorious fruit has excellent moisturising properties that nourish and protect the skin. It also helps with regeneration of cells and improves circulation to aid with wound healing and repair of wear and tear.

As mentioned earlier, the standard Pakistani diet is inflammatory, which directly affects the skin condition because the inside reflects the outside. Pomegranates contain Omega - 5 (Punicic acid) that has amazing anti-inflammatory properties and protects sensitive skin from UV rays.

However, all skin types can greatly benefit from pomegranate's nutrient density. Indeed, this fruit can be dubbed as a 'super fruit' because it helps increase our bodies’ production of anti-oxidants, Glutathione — 'The Mother of All Antioxidants'.

We can enjoy pomegranates in our diets in many creative ways, such as: juicing, teas, on salads, dips, marinades and cold-pressed pomegranate seed oil to fight those dirty free-radicals, maintain balanced health, vibrant skin and be the powerhouses we are!

Serving size: 1 bar (1/4 recipe)

Calories: 80

Fat: 1.25g

Net carbs: 3.25g

Protein: 15.25g

Fiber: 2g

• ¾ cup protein powder (I use Sun Warrior)
  • ¼ cup peanut butter OR ¼ cup PB2mixed with 2 tablespoons almond milk
  • ¼ cup almond milk
  • 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 2-4 tablespoons sugar, erythritol, or stevia (depending on how sweet your protein powder is)
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract

------
PEANUT BUTTER BREAKFAST BARS - LOW CARB

low-carb-breakfast-bars-300x206.jpg

PRINT
Author: Andres Regalado
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 12
INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup peanut butter (preferably chunky)
  • ½ cup sweetener
  • ½ cup flax seed meal
  • ½ cup almond meal
  • ½ cup chocolate chips, sugar free
  • 2 eggs whites
  • ½ cup cashews
  • ½ cup almonds
  • ½ teaspoon chia seeds

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8×8 pan or baking dish with parchment paper. Leave a little extra on the sides to use as handles to removing the bars when finished.
  2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients until well combined.
  3. Pour the mixture into 8×8 pan and press it into the pan so that it's flattened.
  4. Bake for 10-15. Let cool then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
  5. Cut into bars, serve and keep remaining bars refrigerated.

NOTES
Serving size: 1 bar (Total recipe makes about 12 servings)
Protein 11.10g, Cals 305, Fat 23.50g, Carbs 16.16g, Fiber 5.46g, Sugar Alcohols 4.67g — NET CARBS: 6.03g

http://www.calculator.net/weight-loss-calculator.html

Back
Top Bottom