What's new

The Girl from the Swat Flogging-An interview with Saira Bibi

sir read my post i am saying army has the right to defend the homeland i said it twice i dont have a problem with that the problem is that you dont take money from another country to kill the rebelious ones and that too from unlce sam kindly diffrentiate no one is asking anyone not to punish robbers or criminlas DO BOMB the TTP bomb them good but not on someone else behlaf and then take payment for it!!

Buddy i suggest you study about Macro and Micro economical situation of Pakistan before giving out such comments. By the way, our defense budget for 2010/2011 was Rs. 442 Billion out of a total of 3259 billion and not 80% of the total budget as you claim. Do you think the expenditures of a war like this are in three digit figures? . Pakistan is annually spending close to 700 billion Rupees on war on terror which is more than 50% of their total annual spending and you expect them to fight this uncalled for war from their own resources? In a country where 80% of the people do not pay taxes and where the rich prefer to keep their money in foreign banks instead of keeping them in Pakistani banks we have to rely on this aid. We are the architects of our own downfall.

Bloody TTP!! Enemies of Islam and Pakistan!

I am glad Pakistan Army kicked their arses very HARD :D

Enemies of Pakistan?
It was Pakistan who created and supported them for long time. Why to blame talibans , look at syllabus of islamiyat of seconday school education, there is whole sura anfaal in it which mostly covers topics of jihad and Qitaal. Before musharaf , all jihadi organizations were given free hands, and their offices were open for recruitment to jihad for kashmir and afghanistan.

Enemies of Pakistan?
It was Pakistan who created and supported them for long time. Why to blame talibans , look at syllabus of islamiyat of seconday school education, there is whole sura anfaal in it which mostly covers topics of jihad and Qitaal. Before musharaf , all jihadi organizations were given free hands, and their offices were open for recruitment to jihad for kashmir and afghanistan.

Just chill dude.

Jihad is part and parcel of every Muslim. teaching or learning it isnt that bad, (deliberate) misinterpretation of it is. Before we start Jihadofying by sword there are another two types of Jihads that one must do, i am sure you would know about them. Moreover, Jihad isnt anyone's backyard where you can invite any tom dick and harry. Calling for Jihad entails an elaborate process and these Talithugs are not even close.

BTW, did you know Jihad can also mean striving to live a moral and virtuous life?

You know what, if literate people like yourself can misinterpret the word, i dont blame those who failed 3rd grade madrassa!

Back
Top Bottom