What's new

The future of Pakistan....

Reaction score
What do you guys think the future of pakistan will be like? Will we be devoured by the extremism we are fighting, and become like afghanistan? Will Balochistan secede, causing a balkanisation of pakistan? Will pakistan become so weak that it breaks up and joins the indian union? Or will we overcome these terrorists and put ourselves on the track to modernization?

thats a very grave question sir, going by present status who knows whether the us will also exist in the future or not considering its present state,the whole point is its difficult to read the future and whenever you try to do it it surprises you.
but pakistan would certainly exist.
thanx

What do you guys think the future of pakistan will be like? Will we be devoured by the extremism we are fighting, and become like afghanistan? Will Balochistan secede, causing a balkanisation of pakistan? Will pakistan become so weak that it breaks up and joins the indian union? Or will we overcome these terrorists and put ourselves on the track to modernization?

No one can tell the future, only Allah can tell the future.

Dont be so pessimistic, I'm sorry but opening a thread and asking such questions is just plain lame.

No one can tell the future, only Allah can tell the future.

Dont be so pessimistic, I'm sorry but opening a thread and asking such questions is just plain lame.

Omar, I couldn't disagree with you more. I just saw a post on cow urine :crazy:, the future of Pakistan is a infinitely more important topic of discussion.

Omar, I couldn't disagree with you more. I just saw a post on cow urine :crazy:, the future of Pakistan is a infinitely more important topic of discussion.

All of the questions from the person who opened this thread are just plain nonsense.

Who knows what will happen in the future?

Will there be an England tomorow? Wil there be a Canada tomorrow? Will there be a Nigeria tomorrow? WHO KNOWS!

All of the questions from the person who opened this thread are just plain nonsense.

Who knows what will happen in the future?

Will there be an England tomorow? Wil there be a Canada tomorrow? Will there be a Nigeria tomorrow? WHO KNOWS!

All true, but you can make some reasonable assumptions based on your knowledge of current events and historic patterns.

So if I say the sun will rise tomorrow I am predicting the future based on historic facts. It is possible that I am proved wrong and the sun does not rise tomorrow but this will be due to an unforeseen catastrophic event.

The future of Pakistan is a very interesting question, if you or other Pakistani members on this forum were king for a day what steps will you take to ensure a brighter tomorrow for Pakistan?

The way it's going, it will rip into 100 different pieces...unless it becomes a Shariah state.

All true, but you can make some reasonable assumptions based on your knowledge of current events and historic patterns.

So if I say the sun will rise tomorrow I am predicting the future based on historic facts. It is possible that I am proved wrong and the sun does not rise tomorrow but this will be due to an unforeseen catastrophic event.

The future of Pakistan is a very interesting question, if you or other Pakistani members on this forum were king for a day what steps will you take to ensure a brighter tomorrow for Pakistan?

The person who made this thread is presenting doomsday scenario for Pakistan. When Pakistan got its independence from Great Britian in 1947, many countries like Great Britian thought that Pakistan wouldn't exist for long...they were proven wrong. Its now almost 62 years since Pakistan got its independence and Pakistan is still standing and it will stand until the end of time.

Sure Pakistan has been through some tough times throughout history, but what nation hasn't, Pakistan will overcome these tough times and will prosper.
Just 5 years ago, Pakistan's economy was booming, there was not a single case of suicide bombings in Pakistan, people were going to work safely, girls and boys were going to schools safely, people were thinking Pakistan may approach their dreams they had for their country very soon..then suddenly the ex-leaders, who robbed the country in the past, returned back to Pakistan and the country goes downhill from there.

Pakistanis have to think why Pakistan 5 years ago was so much better than Pakistan today and Pakistanis must work to bring back the Pakistan from 5 years ago.

The person who made this thread is presenting doomsday scenario for Pakistan. When Pakistan got its independence from Great Britian in 1947, many countries like Great Britian thought that Pakistan wouldn't exist for long...they were proven wrong. Its now almost 62 years since Pakistan got its independence and Pakistan is still standing and it will stand until the end of time.

Sure Pakistan has been through some tough times throughout history, but what nation hasn't, Pakistan will overcome these tough times and will prosper.
Just 5 years ago, Pakistan's economy was booming, there was not a single case of suicide bombings in Pakistan, people were going to work safely, girls and boys were going to schools safely, people were thinking Pakistan may approach their dreams they had for their country very soon..then suddenly the ex-leaders, who robbed the country in the past, returned back to Pakistan and the country goes downhill from there.

Pakistanis have to think why Pakistan 5 years ago was so much better than Pakistan today and Pakistanis must work to bring back the Pakistan from 5 years ago.

That can't be it, every country has corruption in some shape or form. There is corruption in the US too, ever heard of Blagojevich?

Mark seems to think the answer is Shariah- care to elaborate?

The way it's going, it will rip into 100 different pieces...unless it becomes a Shariah state.

are you on crack or something? you seriously think that pakistanis want their country to turn into saudi arabia or afghanistan? i don't think so.:crazy:

But you can determine your own future brother Omar, Stay united and you'll prevail, If you dont deal with the internal threats in Pakistan, Then... The survivability will be very hard. You should eliminate any threats to your country brother.

Long live Pakistan!

I'm a pashtoon and my father has recently talked to politicians representing pashtoons u may or may not be aware but they have told the army stop calloborating withbthe taliban or u will face the consequences and believe me we r willing to fight for homeland and ppl if the army fails to do so but at the risk of dismemberment from pakistan wich we never hope for and we r very happy with govts action but the intelligence and army are killing ANP leaders and we have to take all forms of religious influence out of govt secularism is the way forward but Islam is securlarism I feel like pissing on the beards of those illiterate monkeys sorry lads but my blood boils listening to those idiots I pray and wish for the prosperity of pakistan the land of the Baluch punjabi pashtoon and many other ethnisities all equal in this nation and hope for the slaughter of these illiterate and intolerent Arab appeasing sheep

are you on crack or something? you seriously think that pakistanis want their country to turn into saudi arabia or afghanistan? i don't think so.:crazy:
KSA and Afghanistan aren't Shariah States.

...but to KSA's credit, it ain't the crap hole Pakistan is today.

I've met Pakistanis who work on fields and walk on mountains, and this issue of "Pakistan'iyat" is ever increasingly doing down the drain (Alhamdulillah). Those sincere for Pakistan want Shariah, and those who don't want their little village-states.

KSA and Afghanistan aren't Shariah States.

...but to KSA's credit, it ain't the crap hole Pakistan is today.

I've met Pakistanis who work on fields and walk on mountains, and this issue of "Pakistan'iyat" is ever increasingly doing down the drain (Alhamdulillah). Those sincere for Pakistan want Shariah, and those who don't want their little village-states.

Saudi Arabia isn't a crap hole because it opresses its citizens, and puts anyone who utters the word "terrorism" into prison. And it also happens that pakistan is between 2 horrible neighbors, "big brother" india (who has tried to annihilate us numerous times), and talibani afghanistan(who lets loose bearded suicidal apes into our country on a daily basis). So if even for one minute you think that KSA is better than Pakistan, it isn't because of the screwed up opressive tool that THEY call "islam in it's purest(wahhabism)". And if someone truly favors an arab dream(shariah in pakistan) over the pakistan that Quaid-e-Azam himself wanted, then shame on them.

I completely agree though I am afraid every Maulvi is waving his own version of Shariah and quoting his preffered Hadith if it has to be then it would be one way like Iran or Saudi with one particular sect incharge.

Back
Top Bottom