What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

You know bro, Most modern cruise missiles generate own flight path with occasion on terrain and rakım.
We had another video with a more obvious maneuvering couple months ago, nobody could answer it as far as i know, it makes me really curious what it is.

What type of secret munition is used again to destroy terrorist cave ?
Attention to maneuvering of second strike !
IMHO the erratic movement and trajectory point to an air launched missile. TuAF has AGM-65 Maverick in inventory so that's my guess.

Erratic movements rule out it being a guided bomb IMHO.

Update Can Dundar...

15940579_1204790572902231_1072001022394751076_n.jpg

Fotoğraftakiler:
-MİT'i terörist gibi dünyaya servis eden Vatan Hanini Gazeteci Can Dündar
-Solcu Yazar Yazgülü Aldoğan
-CHP Milletvekili Şafak Pavey'in annesi Ayşe Önal

Update Can Dundar...

Fotoğraftakiler:

Responsible for everything, CHP or left wing right?
- Habur rezaleti,
- Çözüm süreci
- Dolmabahçe palace agreement
- "Sayın Öcalan" words etc.
Remember these, please.

I am not defending Can Dündar. Now, Can dündar has been declared as FETO member for true news which is "MIT Tırları". Why don't you update about AKP member of FETO?

Don't add a politic issue in here, please. In these days no one wants truths.

Update Can Dundar...

Fotoğraftakiler:

They should face with death sentence. They are enemies of Kemalism and Turkey.

Sorry then for sharing that, I will delete it. It looked realistic to me and I wanted to share it with you guys but overall I can't say I understand something from weapons (and PC games :D ) to know which video is real and which is not.

ps The video is deleted from the facebook page anyway.

Two PKK terrorists were "neutralized" Saturday in anti-terror operations in this southeastern province, according to police sources.

Anti-terrorism units from the Mardin Provincial Police Department raided a shelter in the Artuklu district, according to the source who spoke on condition of anonymity due to restrictions on talking to media. A second terrorist was also “neutralized” in the district of Kiziltepe.

Authorities often use "neutralize" in statements to convey that the terrorist was killed or captured.

Officials have launched operations to capture terrorists in the reigon

thumbs_b_c_282fdfdab30e9bfc659f0d5c64c22fdd.jpg

They should face with death sentence. They are enemies of Kemalism and Turkey.

I don't agree, even though I strictly used to.

First of all Europeans did not abolish death sentence and torture because they suddenly turned into snowflakes from being "anasının gözü".

They are still killing people they want dead, via undercover assassination or "nature happening" in prisons.

The thing that needs to change is not bringing capital punishment back, it is stopping trying to be the highmoral side when dealing with bad people.

What is the point of killing people? Tell me what we would gain from killing Ocalan and such people other than some naive satisfaction feeling among our population?

We were licking EU's *** when we accepted their demands and turned ocalan's prison into a five-star hotel. Can't we have something in between that and death sentence?

Facts remain, Ocalan and his ilk would be far useful if we had them alive and make them speak anything we want to hear, with torture or else. There secret torture chambers in Europe and NA too. We can do the same thing, no one needs to know anything about it. Out of sight out of mind.

And in before "well but they cost a lot to feed them!!".

It doesn't cost much if you don't give them hotel rooms. Give them a 4 square Meter room of 2x2 made by steel, there be a steel bed in a corner with nothing on it, and there be no object in that room at all. No windows, no lights, no nothing. Just an empty steel room. And make them stay there naked, no clothes. Give them bread two times a day and make a hole flow water from the ceiling 2 times a day for 30 seconds, they can wash themselves with it or drink it.

Make a hole in a corner so they can shit there.

That's it. They would cost less than half a lira like that per day.

And just make some "talk" with them whenever necessary, because they are not going to go anywhere.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom