What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

why so many fights here, people makin it personal

The door of gendarmarie vehicle opened and closed in 0.12 !
Who was there ? Soldier with out weapon?

0.12- 0.15 arasına dikkat.

Şehit memur beyefendiye çok yazık oldu.
Keşke biraz yardım bekleseydi. Keşke biraz saklansaydı. Çoluğuna çocuğuna yazık.

that's a brave Turk over there, but to be honest that wasn't necessary at all. he should've been more carful. I would give him a medal for his action.

If he didnt attack terorists have time to use RPG 7 and bombs.He is hero and he acted like what heros always do. He choosed fighting to escape so from that time he didnt have time to think about if he dies.
Allah(c.c) cennet mekanda komşusu olmayı nasip etsin inşallah.

Yes we could like we have to more invest in R&D

I forgot to mention that on my last reply. we are around 20th in terms of R&D.Not good enough.
And to fight PKK terrorism, we really do need to get our act together. Because, the Yanks are not going to stop supporting their terror friends. ISIS/PKK.

--------
Polisler acı haberi vermeye gidiyorlar, Şehit Polisimiz Fethi Sekin'in çocukları "Babamız evde yok kapıyı açamayız" diyor.. :(

C1bjrScWIAAQLC4.jpg

The writer has been in top media and entertainment corporations in Bollywood for over a decade and can be found on twitter @tanuj_garg
Maybe i should become a geopolitics expert too, it doesnt seem to need much.

To lighten up the mood a little, a story from my cousin who served in Istanbul and volunteered to be drafted to the SE at the height of PKK presence in the 90s.

So the story starts off as his unit completing their patrol, they are resting waiting for helicopter ride back to base. Commanding officer gets in touch with base who say helicopter is coming in weighted so they should lighten up, anything non-essential is to be tossed out of their packs. So they all toss out the crappy rations among other things into a small pit side a cliff face, perfect spot to 'drain olive oil' in as well.. Unfortunately the weather turns bad in an instant, too risky for the helicopter to fly out to them so they are stranded and the weather isn't going to get any better for a couple days so they are told to sit tight get comfortable... They start looking at each other in total embarrassment as officer takes out his rations and starts eating all the while smirking at his unit. They are all tired and hungry, they go back to the pit to fish out their 'olive oil' covered rations use alcohol wipes and try to clean off their rations as best they can and start eating :-) Helicopter arrives a few hours later, weather wasn't that bad.

Lesson learned I guess :)

Reuters / Friday, January 06, 2017
Nisa, 8-year old daughter of police officer Fethi Sekin, who was killed in the Izmir courthouse attack on Thursday, mourns over her father's coffin during a funeral ceremony in Izmir, Turkey. REUTERS/Hakan Akgun
r

Reuters / Friday, January 06, 2017
Nisa, 8-year old daughter of police officer Fethi Sekin, who was killed in the Izmir courthouse attack on Thursday, mourns over her father's coffin during a funeral ceremony in Izmir, Turkey. REUTERS/Hakan Akgun
r
Such pictures make me sad.

- 2 soldiers KIA/martyred due to IED in Sirnak/Gabar during ops there,
pics of found weapons etc here; http://beyazgazete.com/fotogaleri/g...dildi-tum-fotograflar-25896/buyuk-fotograf-0/
- Several hide-outs destroyed and smaller ieds found & destroyed in Bingol + a few other of such smaller provinces
- Operation in Lice concluded with arms cache being seized; http://www.milliyet.com.tr/lice-de-cok-sayida-silah-ve-muhimmat-diyarbakir-yerelfotogaleri-21261413/
- Some smaller stuff captured in Silopi (anti-tank mines etc); pics here; http://www.star.com.tr/foto-galeri/silopide-pkkya-buyuk-darbe-galeri-706823-sayfa-14
- 2 killed, 1 captured with a lot of weapons during failed attack in Izmir

I tried finding easy to browse/high quality pics but Turkish media is really annoying with sharing photo's -_-

Anyhows, not much combat going on these days, mostly focused on destroying caches etc in country-side and probably intel work behind the scenes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom