What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Before anyone says stop polarizing people, those things are important to talk about, this mindset needs to be stopped, such people are responsible for civil wars in other countries.

That's what I thought, but my friends here called me a racist and bad :(

Those are usually those that declare everybody as traitor.

Izmir is better than all their cities - Heck, Izmir plays an IMPORTANT PART of our country.
But, they turned it into something bad to be from Izmir, it makes me more angry more than someone from bloody Zonguldak.

s
She is implying that Izmir supports pkk.
Ahh yes, Izmir supports PKK, but not Sirnak, Hakkari, or Mardin. :lol:

Bomba yüklü araç, RPG 7, cok sayida el bombasi ve silahla katliam yapacak canilere geçit vermedi şehidim... #FethiSekin... Ölümsüzsün!

C1a7p9-XUAEUDNi.jpg

Keep politics and generalizations out of threads and avoid dividing Turkish society into politic groups...

Offtopics deleted...

The hole city/citizen? You are really crazy people.

Izmir has the reputation of being irreligious because its the most liberal city in the country and many religious people cant stand it. They like to call Izmir Gavur (Irreligious), but Izmirlis on the other hand are proud of their gavurness.

logo.gif

The end of Turkey
By Tanuj Garg
Published: January 5, 2017
1285449-TanujGargNewNew-1483634677-505-640x480.JPG

The writer has been in top media and entertainment corporations in Bollywood for over a decade and can be found on twitter @tanuj_garg

Happy new year, homies. We start 2017 with the unfortunate demise of Turkey, which has been destroyed by its own hysteric drive against the Kurds. It is deeply mutilated and finished in every respect. A country that was once a throbbing tourist haven, the envy of its neighbours, and a beacon of stability between Europe and the Middle East, has swiftly transformed into a lethal death hole thanks to its insurgents, or as many believe, the covert actions of its insane quasi-dictator Erdogan, in a bid to retain power. It is scary that Erdogan is the sole arbiter for many political decisions, and most policymaking hinges on his ideas, whims and fancies. Turkish leaders are too selfish to change course, the opposition is too weak, the citizens too scared.

The country’s deteriorating relationship with Russia, one of its biggest markets, hasn’t helped its cause either. Visitor numbers have briskly tumbled, tour operators are either pulling out or folding, several countries have issued travel warnings against Turkey, social media remains blocked, the lira is in freefall mode, investors are running away because of the erosion of the rule of law, and the country is reeling under the after effects of political instability and continuous terror strikes.

In my previous column, I had written about the cold-blooded murder at point blank range of the Russian envoy in an Ankara art gallery. Last week, an assassin disguised as Santa, used his Kalashnikov rifle to indiscriminately gun down unsuspecting revellers at a night club on the eve of the new year. The day before, armed gunmen opened fire at a restaurant in Istanbul, injuring two. The country has been a witness to a spate of bloody attacks since mid-2015, including one at the Ataturk airport, a failed uprising in July, and numerous rocket attacks, car bombs, truck bombs, suicide bombs and improvised explosive devices left in refuse bins, crowded areas and on public transport, across the country. The incidents have been linked to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant and Kurdish militant groups, PKK and TAK.

With Turkey’s parliament voting in favour of extending the emergency rule by a further three months, what is evident is that nothing in Turkey is clearing out revellers...

Keep politics and generalizations out of threads and avoid dividing Turkish society into politic groups...

Offtopics deleted...
How does any of that make sense. Dividing Turkish society into politic groups? Are we united under one political party or something.
Please do something about these @Timur @A friend that attacked me for sharing a bloody photo that is being SHARED BY THE FUCKING THOUSANDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
I don't know how these same people keep attacking me by calling me racist, even when the subject is never about race. Are you not going to ban them or what? Or least tell them to put me on ignore and never tag me. I DID NOT ONCE TAG THESE PEOPLE at any time.

logo.gif

The end of Turkey
By Tanuj Garg
Published: January 5, 2017
1285449-TanujGargNewNew-1483634677-505-640x480.JPG

The writer has been in top media and entertainment corporations in Bollywood for over a decade and can be found on twitter @tanuj_garg

Happy new year, homies. We start 2017 with the unfortunate demise of Turkey, which has been destroyed by its own hysteric drive against the Kurds. It is deeply mutilated and finished in every respect. A country that was once a throbbing tourist haven, the envy of its neighbours, and a beacon of stability between Europe and the Middle East, has swiftly transformed into a lethal death hole thanks to its insurgents, or as many believe, the covert actions of its insane quasi-dictator Erdogan, in a bid to retain power. It is scary that Erdogan is the sole arbiter for many political decisions, and most policymaking hinges on his ideas, whims and fancies. Turkish leaders are too selfish to change course, the opposition is too weak, the citizens too scared.

The country’s deteriorating relationship with Russia, one of its biggest markets, hasn’t helped its cause either. Visitor numbers have briskly tumbled, tour operators are either pulling out or folding, several countries have issued travel warnings against Turkey, social media remains blocked, the lira is in freefall mode, investors are running away because of the erosion of the rule of law, and the country is reeling under the after effects of political instability and continuous terror strikes.

In my previous column, I had written about the cold-blooded murder at point blank range of the Russian envoy in an Ankara art gallery. Last week, an assassin disguised as Santa, used his Kalashnikov rifle to indiscriminately gun down unsuspecting revellers at a night club on the eve of the new year. The day before, armed gunmen opened fire at a restaurant in Istanbul, injuring two. The country has been a witness to a spate of bloody attacks since mid-2015, including one at the Ataturk airport, a failed uprising in July, and numerous rocket attacks, car bombs, truck bombs, suicide bombs and improvised explosive devices left in refuse bins, crowded areas and on public transport, across the country. The incidents have been linked to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant and Kurdish militant groups, PKK and TAK.

With Turkey’s parliament voting in favour of extending the emergency rule by a further three months, what is evident is that nothing in Turkey is clearing out revellers...
Only a brainless Indian and a online Zionist cunt can believe that a bunch of terrorist animals can put an end to a people that have been in this region for a thousand years. We will dance and piss over your graves long after you finally bite the dust

The door of gendarmarie vehicle opened and closed in 0.12 !
Who was there ? Soldier with out weapon?

0.12- 0.15 arasına dikkat.

Şehit memur beyefendiye çok yazık oldu.
Keşke biraz yardım bekleseydi. Keşke biraz saklansaydı. Çoluğuna çocuğuna yazık.

Keşke biraz yardım bekleseydi. Keşke biraz saklansaydı. Çoluğuna çocuğuna yazık.

Word going around via derinkuvvet account etc is that he was an unarmed private.
Don't see anything wrong with it tbh if that's the case, otherwise they would have simply executed him.

Dogru diyorsun.

Ama adam once vatani dusundu, cocuklarinin gelecegi icin, once vatan.

Officer(RIP) could wait and take safe position.
If I had been, I wouldn't have behave like him.
Kahraman adammış mekanı cennet olsun. Sadece üzülüyor insan .Yazık .

Back
Top Bottom