What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Who are you saying these things to and do you think that one particular group of people (çomars) will even understand what you want to say? There is so many IGNORANT people in Turkey who are just driven by their emotions, in their blind belief in Erdo- their new prophet and by their hate towards everything progresive . Majority of those people watch mostly TV, have never ever read a book, know nothing about the world and are so easily manipulated that they will never ever stop believing in the lies their favorite politicians say. Just show them an outside person/country that is "guilty" for all the bad things happening to Turkey and they will believe it but won't even question why are we exactly in this situation, who is governing the country and why did he/they allowed it all to get to this point... Hüloooğğğ.

PS If this was a normal country, Erdogan and a big part of his circle should have already been rotting in jail and there is a dozen reasons for that. (even though I am for jailing all politicians and people who are working against this country no matter which party they represent...). If this was a normal country there would have been a real political opposition to AKP and not just a bunch of clowns who are a disgrace to Atatürk and everything he fought for. Yeah I talk about the leadership of CHP.
The biggest tragedy of this country is that the real PATRIOTS: people who love their country, who are progressive, educated, good professionals, secular idealists can't help their country because they will never be let to by the ignorants rulling this country... Unfortunately the idea of Turkey being a strong, independent and civilized nation died with Mustafa Kemal.

Well, if every single person looses hope, and doesn't bother to face these people be it simple as writing in the internet, then most will think that all is lost... there always has to be an idiot that doesn't give up.. I agree with what you wrote, but I'm a tad optimistic on a favorable outcome to a civil war / war that looks like is going to happen; as after all Turkey is famous historically for its maniacs. Politicians, politics and democratic choices for voters is hilarious everywhere the choice is always between bad and worse, I mean look at the US elections Clinton vs Trump, and all that it will take for RTE to go (ie hang, and family obliterated) is a single big mistake.. as for jail, I think he should have been hung for treason a 5-6 years back, after listening to some points in the new presidency I think the whole 550 parliamentary members should be hung for treason. (President can be a non-Turk, doesn't have to be born a Turkish citizen..... )

And I think they will close it not only because they don't help turkey in al baby but mostly because they help terrorists (ypg isis etc...) and I think it is for that they send air craft carrier Bush in ME ....

I don't think so. US start to 'help' Turkey in Al Bab operation. Not much, but much enough, they can say, we help you.

Do you think AKP will?

I will stop being anti-AKP if they kick out US from Incirlik...but, we don't even know if that's just empty threats.
Because, going by past actions of AKP, they always turned a blind eye to US betrayal..even though the US tried a coup lol.

I don't know. But in my opinion it's just a lever.

I said the same thing in another topic

But they would still keep their terrorist acente and keep killing people in Turkey. They won't just say "wow there is not Tayyip, lets stop our terror"

Okay... let's say some bad people try to broke into your house and you know about this as a head of the family. You know they will try everything to harm you but you don't take any serious measures to fight them. You don't protect your family (nation), your property (your country). Instead you open your doors to them. You invite those bad people to drink tea at your house and to sleep over, you feed them while giving them time to know your house even better (like the peace process with a particular terror organization). You don't lock your front door, you destroy your alarm system, you kill your loyal dog (purge most people with knowledge how to protect you and fight your enemies) .

At the end what will happen? Can you tell me?
Of course that the worse will happen because you were dumb enough to not protect yourself and your property. Because you were so stupid that you let the rats inside to do whatever they want to.
I don't say that bad guys can't try to broke into your home if it's better protected but the chances of them to succeed is much smaller and the harm will be much less.

That's the harsh truth and everything else is a bunch of excuses for the idiots who govern this country.

6o94gdcuyw7y.jpg

This police officer lost his life in Izmir today, jumping on top of one terrorist who allegedly had a bomb with him.

RIP a true hero and a true Sehit.

....let's say some bad people try to broke into your house and you know about this as a head of the family. You know they will try everything to harm you but you don't take any serious measures to fight them. You don't protect your family (nation), your property (your country). Instead you open your doors to them.....

Your scenario includes that threat always come from outside, which is false;
https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menemen_Olayı (Islamist Terror [time's IS/Hezbollah] during Atatürk's era)
https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Şeyh_Said_İsyanı (Pan-Kurdist Terror [time's PKK] during Atatürk's era)

Terror always existed, and will always exist even if you guard your borders (which is not possible to stop every flow from your border, even US cannot do it).

Atatürk could show what they deserve, but Terrorists would keep their terror even if he was in charge in Turkey, like they did before.

we have to be in first totally indépendant in lots of sectors to be able to no need them

All countries especially ones like ours should.
We will have to invest a lot more than 3% of GDP on defense though. And build our economy etc a whole lot more. And I am sure we will soon.

Well, if every single person looses hope, and doesn't bother to face these people be it simple as writing in the internet, then most will think that all is lost... there always has to be an idiot that doesn't give up.. I agree with what you wrote, but I'm a tad optimistic on a favorable outcome to a civil war / war that looks like is going to happen; as after all Turkey is famous historically for its maniacs. Politicians, politics and democratic choices for voters is hilarious everywhere the choice is always between bad and worse, I mean look at the US elections Clinton vs Trump, and all that it will take for RTE to go (ie hang, and family obliterated) is a single big mistake.. as for jail, I think he should have been hung for treason a 5-6 years back, after listening to some points in the new presidency I think the whole 550 parliamentary members should be hung for treason. (President can be a non-Turk, doesn't have to be born a Turkish citizen..... )

I don't say I am losing hope for Turkey as I believe that still there is a lot of good people living there, people with ideals who want this country to go forward. All the people I know from Turkey, all my relatives living there love this country more than anything. Most of them are intelligent and educated young people who see what is wrong with Turkey and the world. Some of them like Erdogan, some of them don't (all of them love Ataturk though). Some are religious, some are not but they are never extreme in their views... but that is just my circe of people I know which doesn't represent the whole country. I know so many foreigners who have been to Turkey who are impressed by the hospitality of Turks and of a lot of other things in our culture- respect towards elders, our love to our families, how much we like children and even cats on the street etc. :D The thing I wan't to say is that Evil won't win against us. It is not finished until we say so...

ps The worst thing is that ignorants, extremists and idiots are trying to take over the county (and the world) even if they are a minority... Usually they are those who scream the loudest. "Screaming" so hard that they can turn even a lot of normal people crazy with their bullsh*t. Combine that with the fact that a lot of people are not informed about the world and live with the stereotypes they have in their heads + that a lot of people are natural born haters + a lot of people are easy to manipulate. Now you see why I am a little bit sceptical about the future... of the whole world. The planet is turning into a freak show that we watch thru our cell phones.

Last edited:
''Why there is never a explosion in Izmir?''
She wrote that after the explosion in front of Besiktas stadium in Istanbul, shes probably happy now.
I saw many similar comments on twitter from people like her.

This really does needs its own thread. these people need to be exposed as much as possible.
Before anyone says stop polarizing people, those things are important to talk about, this mindset needs to be stopped, such people are responsible for civil wars in other countries.

I saw many similar comments on twitter from people like her.
Those are usually those that declare everybody as traitor.

''Why there is never a explosion in Izmir?''
She wrote that after the explosion in front of Besiktas stadium in Istanbul, shes probably happy now.

She wants terror attack in Izmir? Strange.

Back
Top Bottom