What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

what are you gonna do blow me up? living in denmark which is free country and at the same time an akp fanatic and having multiple accounts like selim1...

You truly are a sociopath. Just know the second you tell people that you are Turkish you will become inferior in there eyes in your country. Doesn't matter how white or blond you are.

You truly are a sociopath. Just know the second you tell people that you are Turkish you will become inferior in there eyes in your country. Doesn't matter how white or blond you are.
This is a lie. Unless you met everyone from his country lol

From now on let's talk about The fight against PKK terrorism. If you wanna reply do that in the caybahçesi or the political thread.

What in God's name is happening to Turkey. May God protect the Turks. This is becoming very commonplace in Turkey and steps should be taken to destroy these terrorist groups. Pakistan stands with Turkey in these unfortunate times.

Turkey used to be one of the few progressive and modern countries in the Islamic world.

...and then the lunatic Erdogan happened.

I don't get it why people trying to use the argument of "muh poor seculars". %90+ of the Turks are Secular in Turkey. They are not something like one small alien race that needs to be protected lol. There are maniacs in all political parties, just target the maniacs.

i'm proud to be Turkish. on the other hand your proud arab who follows arabic religion

Look religion is just a tool for leaders to help them reach there goals. I say this as a Muslim.
I can't change the way you think but it's ok. Just stfu and leave this forum.

Turkey used to be one of the few progressive and modern countries in the Islamic world.

...and then the lunatic Erdogan happened.

PKK and IS are not targeting Erdoğan, they are targeting us, Turkey. If there were Atatürk's himself at power, they would keep targeting Turkey.

The problem is Middle East. We should set-up small satellite states between Middle East and Turkey, under southern Turkish borders.

Look religion is just a tool for leaders to help them reach there goals. I say this as a Muslim.
I can't change the way you think but it's ok. Just stfu and leave this forum.
Lets change the subject to PKK. who supports these rats? America? EU?
Why doesn't AKP do anything about it then, by closing Incirlik base could be a start and leaving NATO.

PKK and IS are not targeting Erdoğan, they are targeting us, Turkey. If there were Atatürk's himself at power, they would keep targeting Turkey.

The problem is Middle East. We should set-up small satellite states between Middle East and Turkey, under southern Turkish borders.

I have no doubt that the tourism industry has been vaporised in Turkey.

Have you seen Turkis Airline prices lately? People aren't even flying THROUGH Turkey, let alone flying to it.

If Erdogan has decided to take Turkey forward on this path of more and more hardcore version Islam and if the Turkish people let him do that, then you only have to look around to get a glimpse at your future.

@OguzSenturk ... If Atatürk was in charge most of those sub- humans from PKK, ISIS etc. would have been hanging from the threes. Thousands of them. Because he was a guy with brain, real love for his country and his people, a guy with strong personality not just an empty talk caring about staying in power no matter what.

@OguzSenturk ... If Atatürk was in charge most of those sub- humans from PKK, ISIS etc. would have been hanging from the threes. Thousands of them.

I said the same thing in another topic
What?? Atatürk freed them with death in the middle of Diyarbakır, if that is what you mean.

https://goo.gl/q0VY5B

But they would still keep their terrorist acente and keep killing people in Turkey. They won't just say "wow there is not Tayyip, lets stop our terror"

i'm proud to be Turkish. on the other hand your proud arab who follows arabic religion

Arabic, semitic, Chinese, Indian...I think it does not matter where the 'messenger' come from. Don't you?

Lets change the subject to PKK. who supports these rats? America? EU?
Why doesn't AKP do anything about it then, by closing Incirlik base could be a start and leaving NATO.
http://www.trt.net.tr/deutsch/turke...er-koalitionsjets-in-incirlik-in-frage-644655

Arabic, semitic, Chinese, Indian...I think it does not matter where the 'messenger' come from. Don't you?

He is a PKK Terrorist who tries to act like Pan-Turkist, he openly said that he supports PKK in Syria. Dont take him serious.

Back
Top Bottom