What's new

The fate of the PNS Ghazi

Another immature post which just proves you are not aware of military and it's organization. My term kiddo is justified.

:)

Mr areesh...i feel my knowledge is appropriate enough to counter nonsense like u....also lets say my military knol. is not good but i find not a single post of urs with real military content...
i tried my best to remain calm but seriously u are a total ............:hitwall:
also have guts to talk.......
have guts to accept truth...
have guts to write truth....
well i will suggest you to shut down Ur PC and get a sleep and dream of a world without people like you to disgrace such a good nation like pakistan

I wonder what evidence do people have that proves that PNS Ghazi was suck by their own mine and not a depth charge?

sir,
does it matters...
they lost pns ghazi
they lost war...
we need to nothing here...
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Mr areesh...i feel my knowledge is appropriate enough to counter nonsense like u....also lets say my military knol. is not good but i find not a single post of urs with real military content...
i tried my best to remain calm but seriously u are a total ............:hitwall:
also have guts to talk.......
have guts to accept truth...
have guts to write truth....
well i will suggest you to shut down Ur PC and get a sleep and dream of a world without people like you to disgrace such a good nation like pakistan

I know about past and your so called victories. Somethinmg difficult for kids like you are unable to understand. About my posts I would just say you started trolling so I am not a saint either.

I know about past and your so called victories. Somethinmg difficult for kids like you are unable to understand. About my posts I would just say you started trolling so I am not a saint either.

u know past and still reluctant to accept truth.........you are only a
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

The reason why IAF can not put wraps on its crashes because most of the time those IAF aircrafts crashes near civilians.
PAF air force is as transparent as any other air force because it gives access to foreigner defense communities. Of course being a typical indian ignorant you are too narrow minded about Pakistan.

Oh even if they crash in civilian areas..If IAF thinks so it can black out the news from the media jus like ur PAF does.

Oh ok...i ve seen hw much ur broad minded about India..

you r such a day dreamer... u always keep on doing..:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
sir u need a sleeping tablet or a glue to stick ur fingers....
whatever u say cowardly or brilliantly..all that matters is that u were defeated and divided...even Ur own people in east Pakistan didnt supported u that's why the bodies of your mariners in the pns ghazi were given ground at unknown place in Bangladesh due to a fear of riots due to the bodies......
so we got courtesy to even respect our enemy not like ur so called pro freedom fighters who returned the body of our officer with 63 close shot wounds and chopped head...
u r really ruthless and Unmannerly people......:yahoo:

Did my foot actually ended up in your mouth? why such a loser reaction.
:lol:
Btw India-sucks your days are numbered in this forum. Stick to your gutter worth of forum called bhaR@Trukshaw DOT com, its only your worth.

I wonder what evidence do people have that proves that PNS Ghazi was suck by their own mine and not a depth charge?

Keep wondering because it was a defected mine that was got exploded.
Btw no indian warship were around Ghazi to launch a torpedo at that time.

Keep wondering because it was a defected mine that was got exploded.
And you know because ?????

Btw no indian warship were around Ghazi to launch a torpedo at that time.

Again... you know because ???

In case of a mission like laying mines in an enemy harbour, a submarine would have to maintain total radio silence lest of all they give away their position. Given this particular problem, I wonder how you can claim that it was a defective mine.

Being patriotic is one thing. Being irrational is another.

Oh even if they crash in civilian areas..If IAF thinks so it can black out the news from the media jus like ur PAF does.Oh ok...i ve seen hw much ur broad minded about India..

If PAF was crashing in the same scale of IAF then PAF wont even exist!
But its quite sad to know that indian narrow minded society has only made clawns like yourself. Just because IAF has one of the worst record does not makes your revile same as low level as yours.

Did you even read the news? If so then you lack comprehension skills.

Are you sure ? All I read in the article is that the papers are missing and no one is really sure what happened.

Are you sure ? All I read in the article is that the papers are missing and no one is really sure what happened.

So if IN can not support their claim of destroying Ghazi with any evidence then their is only one possibility that Ghazi was destroyed by its own mine during mine laying mission.

So if IN can not support their claim of destroying Ghazi with any evidence then their is only one possibility that Ghazi was destroyed by its own mine during mine laying mission.

Or was sunk by a depth charge.

My question is why are you so sure that it was definitely a mine?

Or was sunk by a depth charge.

My question is why are you so sure that it was definitely a mine?

A depth charge? Do u know what that means? IN destroyed ghazi?
My question is, do u know what u are talking about or u r just being an indian?

A depth charge? Do u know what that means? IN destroyed ghazi?
My question is, do u know what u are talking about or u r just being an indian?

For all that I care, a killer whale could have downed it. I think the the Indian Navy was happy that the submarine was at the bottom of the ocean. How it got there mattered little.

My question is why do you feel the need to hide behind a possible fallacy that its own mine killed the submarine? Does this stem from a belief that Indians are inept and incapable of fighting. So the only rational explanation is that it must have been its own mine which took the submarine down.

Btw, what do you mean by me 'being an Indian'?

Back
Top Bottom