What's new

The fate of the PNS Ghazi

Some Indian members on this thread have won the dumb of the year award.

Congratulations.
u shouldent go personal.......learn to write brother......facts are real they cant be changed...better accept it or ......:yahoo::yahoo:

dude we can understand its hard to digest a loss
batter luck next time

u shouldent go personal.......learn to write brother......facts are real they cant be changed...better accept it or ......:yahoo::yahoo:

Yeah I know what I am doing. I know one fact, You won't be alive in this forum for long if you carry on with this immature attitude.

:azn:

Some Indian members on this thread have won the dumb of the year award.

Congratulations.

Yeah I know what I am doing. I know one fact, You won't be alive in this forum for long if you carry on with this immature attitude.

taking first point in mind if MOD gonna ban only me not u
so i have no problem to reply tht type of posts

using decency while writing dosent shows that u r immature........
1.pns ghazi sank...thats the ultimate truth...
2.your soilders showed ultimate courage by not surrendering to indian navy..
3.if it was destroyed by indians,it was a great step for indian navy's asw...

Arent you the one who starts India bashing in every thread even if its a good news for India ?? yes you are the same.

I understand you dont like anything bad said about your country !! its a forum,get habituated..if you bash India, expect the same from them...there was nothing off topic that both of them said...but yours was........BTW even this post of mine is off topic..hope mods consider it..:P

and yes RIP to the soldiers that died in that incident !

using decency while writing dosent shows that u r immature........
1.pns ghazi sank...thats the ultimate truth...
2.your soilders showed ultimate courage by not surrendering to indian navy..
3.if it was destroyed by indians,it was a great step for indian navy's asw...

First point is correct.
Second point is 50% true. The half truth is the Ghazi beat the hell out of so called blue water navy.
Third point is BS.
:)

Arent you the one who starts India bashing in every thread even if its a good news for India ?? yes you are the same.

I understand you dont like anything bad said about your country !! its a forum,get habituated..if you bash India, expect the same from them...there was nothing off topic that both of them said...but yours was........BTW even this post of mine is off topic..hope mods consider it..:P

and yes RIP to the soldiers that died in that incident !

Yeah yeah whatever.

:tdown:

First point is correct.
Second point is 50% true. The half truth is the Ghazi beat the hell out of so called blue water navy.
Third point is BS.

Yeah yeah whatever.

:tdown:
oh yaa if it did then y it is lying at the bottom of vizag....oh i got it...u wil say that it wasent ghazi...it was a mock up...the real ghazi is at ur home.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::

what happened to the bodies of men inside PNS Ghazi ?

oh yaa if it did then y it is lying at the bottom of vizag....oh i got it...u wil say that it wasent ghazi...it was a mock up...the real ghazi is at ur home.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::

You are a troll so won't have to see you in the future if you continue this way.

:agree:

You are a troll so won't have to see you in the future if you continue this way.

:agree:

before this u also told to me like this

i think you own this forum or become modrater that u gonna decide
you which one can stay and which one not?????

before this u also told to me like this

i think you own this forum or become modrater that u gonna decide
you which one can stay and which one not?????

This is what happens with such pathetic attitude. Just warning you guys. Hope you understand it.

anyone has seen the play made on PNS ghazi by ptv some years back?it also showed that it sank with its own mine...
RIP the shohdas!!

This is what happens with such pathetic attitude. Just warning you guys. Hope you understand it.

Mr. areesh...learn to behave....dont try to misuse this worthy forum....
also u got onto us we never provoked u...so pls stay on the topic rather than to comment on others...

The bodies of the brave pakistani soilders was given back to earth in east pakistan...without any noise so as to avoid a conflict between the east pak and west pak...the location was still not disclosed when all other documents were declassified in 2004.....

Contrary to popular opinion of members of giving tribute PNS Ghazi Crew, I find it highly shocking to see none of these members ever questioned the deployment of Ghazi on Indian's important sea board. Giving tribute to those who sacrifice their life and upholding their deeds for the same is other. I always see such deployment a very questionable in its every essence as why does PN thaught to let here western seaboard vulnerable in the absence of such technologically advanced submarine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom