What's new

The F35 will be cancelled before 500 planes are made (prediction by Pierre Sprey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUH? Milavia buddy, you do realize that the F-35 isn't mentioned
in that above article? Not even once!?

Or are you hinting at the Lightning II being to blame for the air wars
that America fought prior to its induction, like retroactively???

At a lost but great day nonetheless, Tay.

He's been bumping this thread for almost one year now with irrelevant links...which is against the rules.

@Horus this is like an ultimate troll thread. We are approaching 1 year in about 2 weeks. Can we finally close this thing...he has had his fun. It's like saying the JF-17 Thunder will be canceled before 500 units and troll for years.

Last edited:
this is like an ultimate troll thread.

That it may be especially with the bad links to gougueule search pages.

He's been bumping this thread for almost one year now with irrelevant links...

He does answer every purplerain+bluemoon+redoctober and corrected his thread title
after I pointed out the source of that prediction ... so troll, maybe but "bot" certainly not!

Can we finally close this thing...

I'd rather it stay open, it keeps the rest of the place tidy ... if you see what I mean. :azn:

And a great evening to both and to Horus as he comes by later, Tay.

Heck, ^^^ I'd even accepted as the 500th downpayment is made! :usflag:

corrected his thread title after I pointed out the source of that prediction

I edited my thread's title before you posted ur message in page no. 1. I knew before u posted that the destination link (highlighted) I provided in post no. 1 mentioned Sprey :

lAuOJPO.png

Fine, hang on to that but thanks for the denial, it proves you're alive ( hopefully, and well )
to those you take you for a bot.

Peace out, Tay.

and you are living in future:lol::lol::lol: your baseless and insane google crap prove nothing about that F-35 will be cancelled before 500 planes you stupid:hitwall::blah::blah:
Making the F-35 look bad is his mission and gives his life meaning. There is nothing worth talking about in BD so what else can he do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom