What's new

The Decline of the AMERICAN EMPIRE

It was really interesting to see a headline on fox about some state police taking a federal security guy into custody as he had violated their laws. Such autonomy and yet cohesion.. A strong Union indeed.

You nailed it; that is the American way. "Out of many, one" (E pluribus unum) is a concept that is not easy for those outside USA to imagine how it actually works in practice.

...... as well as a HUGE difference in population, not to forget! :D
And concentration of that population. I have already shown that for China, over 160 cities are with 1 million plus citizens while the US have about 10. Population centers are created where there are access first to food, water, and lesser to industry. For industry, the closer to food and water the better. These factors are often in push/pull relationships with each other. China's leaders are well aware of China's vulnerabilities to these strategic weaknesses.

Am in Vegas and despite the current economic recession, the nightly watershows still goes on. This guy's failed argument is just another one in a series of failed arguments.

You are in tourist Vegas. Home of $3 vending machine coke and $5 Atm fees. I was just there in October. Not the real Vegas nor the real Nevada and they are running out of water.

You are in tourist Vegas. Home of $3 vending machine coke and $5 Atm fees. I was just there in October. Not the real Vegas nor the real Nevada and they are running out of water.
Let me guess: You saw riots in the streets over water. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom