What's new

The deal with Egypt is officially signed !

Gabriel92

Reaction score
Country
France
@Frogman @Mahmoud_EGY

:bunny::bunny::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::nana::nana:

I hope to see them soon in action in Libya to bomb those bastards of is.....

France has signed this afternoon with Egypt's first export contract for the Rafale combat aircraft.

The CEO of the French manufacturer Dassault Aviation *, Eric Trappier, signed the agreement at the presidential palace in the presence of the head of the Egyptian state Abdel Fattah al-Sissi and French Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian.

Rafale: la France signe son premier contrat avec l'Égypte

So :

24 Rafales
1 Fremm
Missiles and bombs (MICA,SCALP,AASM)
+ Training,spare parts etc. etc....
~5 billions

armes-gbu-rafale-en-vol.jpg

APe_01-52-1.jpg

Aquitaine5.jpg

Fremm (Al-Sissi)

FREMM-Normandie.jpg

So.... For us :

Champagne-lys_lez_lannoy-vie2lys.jpg

The Egyptians :

charbat-jpg.192593

Last edited:
Congratulation egypt you take lead in rafale deal. Indians kuch sekho :-D :p:

That is big. Another Deal like this France would be able to say "My way or the Highway" to India in Rafale Deal. Congratz France

i have 2 question about this deal , is the rafale F3R is ready with new engine and the AESA radar on the production line to be exported to egypt , 2nd is rafale now using HMD helmets or still not
i also wonder if egypt will get the meteor is its just rumors cuz i have heard that the f3R software which will operate the meteor will be ready at 2018

@Kamal_dbk

The standard F3R isn't produced yet,it will be operational in ~2018 for the French air force,so Egypt will receive the F3 version,with a downgraded version of the Spectra if i'm not wrong.

oww downgraded spectra thats bad , what about the HMD cuz i heard that the rafale can operate them but i haven't seen them working with the french pilots on the rafale

oww downgraded spectra thats bad , what about the HMD cuz i heard that the rafale can operate them but i haven't seen them working with the french pilots on the rafale

There's the Gerfaut (SAGEM) if i'm not wrong.
Can you help us ? @halloweene

la tribune said it will be like the french standards though that's why i asked and if you are right then no meteor will be included

There's the Gerfaut (SAGEM) if i'm not wrong.
Can you help us ? @halloweene
I can just say that during a visit to CEAM in september, they declared that "A HMD is under integration". At a moment scheduled HMD was Gerfaut, but Thalès having bought visionix it could also be top sight or Scorpion. No idea sorry.

About SPECTRA, i doubt it will be degraded, but maybe all the libraries won't be sold...

Be happy with this please. The magic 126 number is still away

still nobody is sure whether it's F3 or F3R , its weird cuz in our media said the meteor is coming

That is big. Another Deal like this France would be able to say "My way or the Highway" to India in Rafale Deal. Congratz France

lol, the French signed 24 Rafales. India wants to sigh 126 with option for dozens more... You're comparing Apples with well Grapes.

Back
Top Bottom