What's new

The big Middle East Football - thread

:smitten: our fan girls are very beautiful ;) :azn:

BTW, watch the below video and listen to their chants and see how many people are showing bozkurt sign ;) :lol:
i ill watch it later in middle near morning :D i cant do it right now yea azeri girls are very beautiful :smitten:

Al-Shabab (Saudi Arabia) defeated Esteghlal (Iran) 2-1 and tops Group A after 5 games with 1 game left. They are already qualified while Esteghlal are out.

Al-Ittihad (Saudi Arabia) defeated Tractor Sazi (Iran) 2-0 in Group C and they are second with 9 points and already qualified while Tractor Sazi are out.

In Group D Al-Hilal are third place with 6 points but can qualify at the expense of Sepahan if they defeat them at home next weak.

So it is probable that 3 out of 4 Saudi Arabian teams will qualify for the knockout rounds while only 1 Iranian team will probably qualify.

The only team that has failed completely is Al-Fateh which are last in Group B with 2 points and in that group Iranian Foolad top with 11 points.

Al-Fateh is placed as number 10 in the Saudi Arabian league though out of a total of 14 teams. So not strange that they suck in the AFC as well. Despite them winning the league last season. That's probably due to the Saudi Arabian league being the most competitive in Asia.

2014 AFC Champions League group stage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_Saudi_Professional_League

What do you guys follow more in Middle East, European football or your own leagues ?

What do you guys follow more in Middle East, European football or your own leagues ?

Obviously European football. Mostly the Spanish League where FC Barcelona and Real Madrid are the two most popular football clubs in the Arab world. After that Premier League and Serie A.

In terms of national football teams outside the region then my generation mostly preferred Brazil and to a lesser extent France and Argentina. Today Spain are very popular.

Obviously European football. Mostly the Spanish League where FC Barcelona and Real Madrid are the two most popular football clubs in the Arab world. After that Premier League and Serie A.

In terms of national football teams outside the region then my generation mostly preferred Brazil and to a lesser extent France and Argentina. Today Spain are very popular.

Hard luck homeboy.

Viva Real Madrid :thinktank:

BlYCnceCIAEaEGL.jpg

Hard luck homeboy.

Viva Real Madrid :thinktank:

BlYCnceCIAEaEGL.jpg

Congrats…………...

In 3 weeks the team managed to receive that 1 year long transfer ban from FIFA, get eliminated from the CL, lose the league this weekend by losing against Granada (LOL) and now today the pathetic game against the archival. All in 3 weeks time.:lol:

I only watched the second half fully. Expected a defeat beforehand but you can't always win. The past 10 years have been one success after the other while RM mostly failed or disappointed.

In any case hopefully those recent pathetic display's will mean that the pathetic leadership/president will get thrown out as well as Tata the clueless moron.

At least Ittihad won.:D

All of the saudis I know either support Barcelona, Madrid, or Chelsea.

Congrats…………...

In 3 weeks the team managed to receive that 1 year long transfer ban from FIFA, get eliminated from the CL, lose the league this weekend by losing against Granada (LOL) and now today the pathetic game against the archival. All in 3 weeks time.:lol:

I only watched the second half fully. Expected a defeat beforehand but you can't always win. The past 10 years have been one success after the other while RM mostly failed or disappointed.

In any case hopefully those recent pathetic display's will mean that the pathetic leadership/president will get thrown out as well as Tata the clueless moron.

At least Ittihad won.:D

Thanks,

The team is floating downward. I went through Barcelona Arabic forum, people are very upset at both the administrative and the coaching staff. :warning2:

Yes Ittihad is kicking, congrats. :nhl_checking:

Thanks,

The team is floating downward. I went through Barcelona Arabic forum, people are very upset at both the administrative and the coaching staff. :warning2:

Yes Ittihad is kicking, congrats. :nhl_checking:
http://www.forcabarca.com/vb/

:tsk:

They been bad all season. Tata was not the right man to begin with. Who knew him before he became manager? I did not. They were too arrogant and thought that the team would win and win without buying new top players and changing the dynamics. Laporta was the right president. Big changes need to happen.

I think that Atlético Madrid will take the league (deserved) and then Bayern Munich will win the CL or Chelsea. Real Madrid must not win.:flame:

Oh, well there is always next season.​

All of the saudis I know either support Barcelona, Madrid, or Chelsea.

Yes many are fans of those 3 but I would change Chelsea with Manchester United.

http://www.forcabarca.com/vb/

:tsk:

They been bad all season. Tata was not the right man to begin with. Who knew him before he became manager? I did not. They were too arrogant and thought that the team would win and win without buying new top players and changing the dynamics. Laporta was the right president. Big changes need to happen.

I think that Atlético Madrid will take the league (deserved) and then Bayern Munich will win the CL or Chelsea. Real Madrid must not win.:flame:

Oh, well there is always next season.​

Yes many are fans of those 3 but I would change Chelsea with Manchester United.
That could be but I personally dont know any that like man u. Right that one team that has blue and white colors is from Jeddah? I think it was called al hilal or al ehly or something.

That could be but I personally dont know any that like man u. Right that one team that has blue and white colors is from Jeddah? I think it was called al hilal or al ehly or something.

Well based on my observations in KSA and outside of it then there are more Manchester United fans. But Chelsea are probably second in England.

Al-Ittihad FC are from Jeddah and have black and yellow stripes while Al-Hilal FC are from Riyadh and they play in blue and white stripes.

Ittihad FC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al-Hilal FC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Both are rivals.

Back
Top Bottom