What's new

The best tourist place in India and Pakistan(only 1)

What_tha

BANNED
Reaction score
India:-
Goa

goa-beach.jpg

71933740.R323qeci.GoaSunsetM_ropped.jpg

P1010026.JPG

Anjana beach
anjuna-beach.jpg

800px-India_-_Goa_-_010_-_Touristy_Baga_Beach.jpg

beaches-at-goa.jpg

☪☪☪☪;905239 said:
Lazhar
Lalazar.jpg

Neelum
the%2Bkingdom%2Bof%2Bbeauty.jpg

Muree
208996440_f4e0e06709.jpg

Chitral
P7131385-01%20copy.jpg

Only 1??? and the best is only 1 ! there are so many different in India as well.

Please do not reply to this troll he comes here to start his dick measuring contest and keeps on going like a little crazy loser.

He has been banned once by the name of Stereotypic, then his name was Cricketer and now its What_tha.

Please do not reply to this troll he comes here to start his dick measuring contest and keeps on going like a little crazy loser.

He has been banned once by the name of Stereotypic, then his name was Cricketer and now its What_tha.

agreed, just a thread created by a very well known troller, who thinks India is heaven and Pakistan is hell, ignore him

Only 1??? and the best is only 1 ! there are so many different in India as well.
lol, why dont you clearly write the topic as The best tourist place in India vs Pakistan, so people can understand your intentions:what:

Well it depends how you rank the most beautiful place. You posted a beach so for me...........

in future, for Pakistan i think the best tourist place will be Sonmiani :smitten:

Just need to provide some basic facilities and Alhamdullilah it is naturally very beautiful beach

if you mean anything else........... we can decide :D

A canadian and a britisher ,burning.

The only thing that Burns is my eye sight when I see the pictures you post.

As for your unhealthy obsession of comparing India vs Pakistan all the time, beta dawa khana mat choro. Every time you go off your meds, you start another Pak vs India thread.

Hey no more picture bombing please. This is sick. All the time we are posting pictures which tells us nothing about the country - Just how good the photographers are. To each his own.

Back
Top Bottom