What's new

The atrocities in the 1971 civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before 1971 there were no Bangladeshi's. They were Pakistani's and you think that Pakistani's will do such thing with Pakistani's? Why?
Well, it was pure involvment from Indian side using maximum possibilities to ensure the divide. This can be one of them.

I think you will find that the Indians started this game. I have been on this forum longer than you have and the Indians have behaved the most atrociously. Remember that we are members of this forum due to the graciousness and courtesy of the Pakistani owners and moderators. I wish that the Bangladeshi and Indian members would stop abusing the privilege that is being accorded to us. I have been on Indian forums and they have never shown as much toleration.

so , you are a pakistani.
why you are using bangladesh flag then..
you must still be in the illusion that bangladesh is still east_pakistan...
wake up , bangladesh has long been independent...

for a bangladeshi , the only sad part of been pro-india is that pakistani people possing themselfs as bangladeshis , start posting/pissing misleading threads like this one.....
Wrong Mr no Pakistani is posing as bangladeshi and mind your language if you cant answer dont come up with such post just attacking others.Read and if you have some good arguments post them,if you dont just keep quite and read as somebody would come up with some reply.As for the thread why its hurts you when somebody comes up with your own mukti's faults?and BTW have you read that article posted about your "Freedom Fighters",its from an india,your great Ideal.:enjoy:

He is not a Pakistani but a well patriotic Bangladeshi but just because he is'nt blinded in indian love as you do what if I say you are an Indian posing to be Bangladeshi,just because you hate Pakistan and looooveeee India;) it does'nt mean that everybody does the same.:)

Bangladesh is independent and we will not allow India to take that away from us.

Cummon mr munshi...where did indian takeover come into this?? You are too much obbessed with india.......btw dhaka,respect other's views,you being rather pro-banglaeshi,doesnt stop others from being pro-pakistani(infact one can be both,examples are here in this forum).....mr munshi is respected by many here,and by many, not......the fact he is respected,does mean that his words isnt worthless......but the plus point is majority in bd are like you(seen in elections).......btw, this is a hearty request to the pk members,please be respectfull to the bengalis.....we are not as worthless to be called nanga bengalis.....wait a few years ,you will see what the bengalis are made of....

for a bangladeshi , the only sad part of been pro-india is that pakistani people possing themselfs as bangladeshis , start posting/pissing misleading threads like this one.....

In your demented thinking anyone opposing indian bully and subversive interference is automatically become pro Pakistani and anti independence. That is precisely the indian line of propaganda and indian goal - label Bangladeshis as pro Pakistan and anti independence who oppose indian hegemonic design.

For "fresh prince of Dhaka" wanabe like yourself , your allegiance for sure with india and indian cause. We really don’t care if source of your allegiance is ancestral or religion or simply illegal indian living in Bangladesh.

But for most of Bangladeshis, it is not about Pakistan or India; it is about Bangladesh period. Having good brotherly relation with Pakistan is something indian greed/strategy can not accept but that should not be Bangladesh problem or cost for indian cause.

OMG, this topic has been discussed so often on the forum! There was no rape, only the PAKISTAN ARMY had to clean the area from traitors, that was all! Long live PAK ARMY! I am proud of all wht they have done :pakistan:

OMG, this topic has been discussed so often on the forum! There was no rape, only the PAKISTAN ARMY had to clean the area from traitors, that was all! Long live PAK ARMY! I am proud of all wht they have done

3 million traitors? And who got to decide if they were traitors?

Traitors?? Bangladeshis cherish their independence every year....bangladeshis got rid of being called east pakistan in 1971,and they feel proud to be called BANGLADESHIS......in that case all bds are traitors.....and traitor to whom?? The same who considered bengalis to be inferior.....the same who wanted to take away their way of speech-their right to express themselves........the crimes committed by the then PA is well known by everyone with a basic knowledge of bd.....and you are PROUD of them and CHERISH the deeds of those animals?? You cherish that some of your countrymen raped and killed innocent bengalis?? BRAVO!!! ANIMALS ARE ANIMALS,IT DOESNT MATTER FROM WHICH COUNTRY THEY COME.....THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY...thnx

Traitors?? Bangladeshis cherish their independence every year....bangladeshis got rid of being called east pakistan in 1971,and they feel proud to be called BANGLADESHIS......in that case all bds are traitors.....and traitor to whom?? The same who considered bengalis to be inferior.....the same who wanted to take away their way of speech-their right to express themselves........the crimes committed by the then PA is well known by everyone with a basic knowledge of bd.....and you are PROUD of them and CHERISH the deeds of those animals?? You cherish that some of your countrymen raped and killed innocent bengalis?? BRAVO!!! ANIMALS ARE ANIMALS,IT DOESNT MATTER FROM WHICH COUNTRY THEY COME.....THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY...thnx

Good for you, I love o be called pakistani and I am proud of everything of PA! They have done the right, they were no animals. I mean Bengalis are dieing anyway bcz of hunger and the pak army killed the bad ones, u can think in ur propaganda bangladesh view and i in my view

Then lockheed,you are no human by any sense....what kind of man are you?? Are you for real?? Are you actually Cherishing a rape spree.......think before you speak.......the bengalis you are cursing here,has brought the nobel prize the most times in the subcontinent......dyeing bengalis of hunger,huh?? Atleast its better(though the claim is a bogus one) than beaten, flogged or stabbed to death......

Then lockheed,you are no human by any sense....what kind of man are you?? Are you for real?? Are you actually Cherishing a rape spree.......think before you speak.......the bengalis you are cursing here,has brought the nobel prize the most times in the subcontinent......dyeing bengalis of hunger,huh?? Atleast its better(though the claim is a bogus one) than beaten, flogged or stabbed to death......

That is ur Indian POV, I got my own view. Bengalis in fact were too obsessed with being independant, PAK Army tried to save them, they didn't want to be saved and now they can eat their result. But that is another topic!

Bengalis were not obbessed with freedom....it was their right to do so.....as i told you,they were being looted of their language then,what do you expect some bengalis to do then?? And they are not sad for what they have done,vasha dibosh is still celebrated in bd.....btw,i didnt know raping was a way to save one.....i am not talking from an indian point of view,but an bengali point of view,i am closer to the people of bd and their culture than you.....and their culture is my culture,the bengali culture.....

Bengalis were not obbessed with freedom....it was their right to do so.....as i told you,they were being looted of their language then,what do you expect some bengalis to do then?? And they are not sad for what they have done,vasha dibosh is still celebrated in bd.....btw,i didnt know raping was a way to save one.....i am not talking from an indian point of view,but an bengali point of view,i am closer to the people of bd and their culture than you.....and their culture is my culture,the bengali culture.....

Of course u r, Bengalis were RAW agents and brain-washed by it, of course u r closer to them ; I am happy I am not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom