What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

The MIG 35 would have been a sur replacement of the MIG29S, but I doubt that this aircraft will see the day...MIG complex is dead. The SU 35 may be acquired, but there a lot of rumors that Algeria may stay with one aircraft fits all policy. The AAF is leaning on the acquisition of the Super Su30MK and bring the in service aircraft to the S spec. Algeria will have an MRCA early next year, we will have more clarity then.

You are very welcome.

If you allow me to post some more videos then I will do it.
Its a forum. any contribution is always welcomed. And Thanks for your imput.

Last edited by a moderator:
0_cc16e_4794156e_XXL.jpg

This Algerian version of the Pantsir [JANUS] will be incorporated in the Russian armed forces.

D'abord c'est la version Algérienne du Panstir qui a été présentée, communément appelée Janus, à cause de son radar ESA à double faces, cette version est la plus évoluée et la plus "sûre" vu que l'Algérie est son unique acquéreur et que son radar fonctionne sur d'autres fréquences que celles du Pantsir S1 dont les fréquences ont été éventées après son achat par l'armée des Emirats Arabes Unis.
It was the Algerian Pantsir version that displayed in MAKS2013, known as JANUS due to its ESA two side radar. This version is the most advance and more reliable and Algeria is the only client that field it. Its radar has a multi frequency bands that the Pantsir S1, who's frequency function were made known, after being acquired by the EAU.

c'est la présentation en avant-première d'un Command Truck permettant de diriger jusqu'à six Pantsirs, leur fournir des données radar et optiques et leur donner la possibilité d'engager des cibles même en roulant le tout sans activer leurs radars et donc sans se révéler.

The other revelation on the Algerian version is the existence of a command and control unit than can provide radar,optic realtime info and engage targets without having their radar activated, hence without being detected

Ce poste de commandement mobile, dont l'Algérie a été le premier acquéreur, permet de créer des bulles opérationnelles anti-aériennes de 50 Km de rayon.

This command post, which Algeria is the only acquirer, allows the creation of a 50 kms [36 miles] radius air defence buble.

Source: secret-difa3.blogspot.com/‎

The MiGs - in general sense - should have kicked the bucket long time ago. While the Su-35 appears to be one of its kind, it is a mandatory that The AAF gets its hands on a few of these, and I totally disagree with you on the " one platform theory " :pissed:
It isn't a mission-impossible to host another platform, especially when the Su-35 has a lot in common with the Su-30.

The AAF can also upgrade the MiGs to the M standard which is amazing.

The MIG 35 would have been a sur replacement of the MIG29S, but I doubt that this aircraft will see the day...MIG complex is dead. The SU 35 may be acquired, but there a lot of rumors that Algeria may stay with one aircraft fits all policy. The AAF is leaning on the acquisition of the Super Su30MK and bring the in service aircraft to the S spec. Algeria will have an MRCA early next year, we will have more clarity then.

Algeria doesn't buy systems that are not used by the country of Origin. The likel hood of seeing a mig35 flying is zero to nil. That's the reason India preferred the costly French plane to the MIG35.

Russia is using the MiG-29smt bro! :what:

those are Special forces.. If you go a couple pages back, I posted recent pictures and a video during an exhibition the past.
june.
GIS training is classified.

Thanks for the information Ceylal. I suspected that since the GIS is very limited in numbers. They train together with the French Foreign Legion, right?

Another little video.

‫

Thanks for the information Ceylal. I suspected that since the GIS is very limited in numbers. They train together with the French Foreign Legion, right?
Nope...Foreign legion are paratroopers, not special ops.
The GIS are formed locally, but train with the US, Russia, south korea and France but not in the outfit you cited.

Back
Top Bottom