What's new

The 106-Year-Old Virgin

Ahmad

Reaction score
SPRIGHTLY Isa Blyth will celebrate turning 106 today - and puts her amazing age down to being a VIRGIN.

Isa has never even been KISSED and thinks staying single has made her stay strong.

Last night her niece Sheena Campbell, 67, said: "I'm not sure if anyone ever tried it on - but they never got anywhere! She says she never felt the need for romance and never had time for a man.

"She did like the odd sherry though."

Isa, born in 1904, instead kept herself busy going to flower club and church, singing in the choir, and playing golf or gardening.

She's always lived in Edinburgh and worked for 35 years as a private secretary at whisky producer North British Distilleries in the city.

Sheena said: "She was wrapped up in her church and she loved her choir and flower club.

"And she had a high-powered job, which meant she was always busy.

"I think she was also a bit of a maiden lady as she was the first-born and acted as a head with her six brothers and sisters.

"She never had time to be sad. She's an amazing character. You wouldn't believe she was 106."

Isa will celebrate her birthday with a cake and champagne at the care home where she lives.

this is a no life story. what is the point of 106 years?

It has been seen in experiments that the test-insects lived considerably longer if not allowed mating. Voilà the secret of longevity!

Voilà the secret of longevity!
:disagree:
LOL... And what would happen, you would have 120 year old excuse the rudeness "sterile old farts"... So much for the survival of the species.

Procreation is important not just for physical pleasure or emotional comfort, but to ensure the continuation of the species.

Some people don't care for romance or intimate relationships at all.......... and IMHO that's a good thing, as you can concentrate on your life more efficaciously.

:disagree:
LOL... And what would happen, you would have 120 year old excuse the rudeness "sterile old farts"... So much for the survival of the species.

Procreation is important not just for physical pleasure or emotional comfort, but to ensure the continuation of the species.

The rate at which the population of Pakistan is growing.............I think if people in Pakistan start observing abstinence they would actually be doing a favor to Pakistan. :azn:

The rate at which the population of Pakistan is growing.............I think if people in Pakistan start observing abstinence they would actually be doing a favor to Pakistan. :azn:

Then how would the village folk entertain themselves? :confused:

Some people don't care for romance or intimate relationships at all.......... and IMHO that's a good thing, as you can concentrate on your life more efficaciously.

Yeah they are called Frump. Deepdown we all need companionship and intimacy, ever wondered why high flying career women have cats? :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom