What's new

Thanks General Zaheer ul Islam

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
B1LE22OCUAASYiG.jpg

We thanks General for his services to the nation and making life of our enemies hell and eliminating them but I would have loved if he would have finished owner of Geo News too. But any way thanks Sir
@Horus @Stealth @Oscar @Fulcrum15 @

He successfully camouflage his baldness through a Wig over a decade, not eve NS could do that:pop:
he is shrewd,smart and intelligent and doesnt belong to house of Sherif
he successfully led the Nawaz league while the Sherif brothers were barred from politics
despite the treatment by fellow party members & taunts by A'tazaz Ahsan he stayed with Nawaz league

he is shrewd,smart and intelligent and doesnt belong to house of Sherif
he successfully led the Nawaz league while the Sherif brothers were barred from politics
despite the treatment by fellow party members & taunts by A'tazaz Ahsan he stayed with Nawaz league
@Tameem
I must also add that I dont believe that Ch Nisar has done any thing wrong for his personal benefit and that troll Atazaz Ahsan was making baseless accusations. he has stayed with Nawaz despite all the speculations.
I must confess though that my admiration for him is also because of his late brother , may his soul rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom