What's new

Thailand former PM, Khun Yingluck & Khun Thaksin in China BeiJing

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
2014-10-27 Thailand two former PMs, Khun Yingluck and Khun Thaksin in China BeiJing :coffee:

I think it's a private tour to China BeiJing, both Thailand former PMs had been recalled by Thailand military force. (who knows ? Maybe Xi met them in Zhongnanhai.)

11111.jpg

11122.jpg

111333.jpg

111443.jpg

111555.jpg

111777.jpg

1115666.jpg

Thaksin has aged so much since he has stepped down. I remember about how he has been diagnosed with cancer, is there any truth to this @somsak ?

Thaksin has aged so much since he has stepped down. I remember about how he has been diagnosed with cancer, is there any truth to this @somsak ?

To say the truth: I don't know.
I believe that it is yellow shirt propaganda to destroy red shirt's hope. I don't believe he got cancer.

I jealous this guy so much!
He is a frensh lawyer who help Thailand on Preah Vihear Case with Cambodia

ghiksd.jpg

Thaksin sends greetings from Beijing
February 10, 2018

Thaksin-and-Yingluck-in-Beijing.jpg

Thaksin Shinawatra is in Beijing, according to his daughter, and there are reports his sister Yingluck might be with him. Paetongtarn Shinawatra, the youngest child of the former prime minister, posted on Instagram on Saturday a photo of her father in China’s capital. “Dad asked me to send his Chinese New Year greetings from Beijing to all Thais,” she wrote. Matichon Online also published a photo of Yingluck choosing some fruit with Thaksin by her side but did not reveal the source of the photo. If real, it is the first photo of the two siblings together since Yingluck fled Thailand ahead of a Supreme Court ruling last August. Thaksin was found guilty of abuse of power in the Ratchada land auction case in 2008 while Yingluck was convicted of neglect of duty in a government rice sales corruption case involving two of her cabinet ministers.

https://www.aseanbreakingnews.com/2018/02/thaksin-sends-greetings-from-beijing/

Shinawatras seen in Beijing
  • 11 Feb 2018 at 06:39 2,066 viewed10 comments
  • NEWSPAPER SECTION: NEWS
2646014.jpg

Fugitive former prime ministers Thaksin and Yingluck Shinawatra are reportedly celebrating Chinese New Year in Beijing.

Paetongtarn Shinawatra, Thaksin’s daughter, on Saturday posted a photo online of Thaksin standing with a New Year's sign (see below) and another of him with two traditional child-figures. The post included the message, “I would like to convey a Happy Chinese New Year message in advance to all Thais from Beijing”.

His sister, Yingluck, is also reportedly in Beijing with him.

A photo of Thaksin and Yingluck shopping for fruit in a market said to be in Beijing was widely shared on the internet.

Police spokesman Pol Gen Weerachai Songmetta said the authorities do not have any official information regarding Yingluck’s whereabouts.

He said a warrant for her arrest cannot be sent to Interpol as long as she continues moving frequently, as Interpol requires a confirmed address before it can take action against any individual.

Thaksin has been living in exile since 2008, when he fled Thailand in the middle of his abuse of power trial relating to the Ratchadaphisek land deal. He was sentenced in absentia to two years in prison.

Meanwhile, Yingluck fled the country in August ahead of the Supreme Court’s Criminal Division for Holders of Political Positions’ ruling against her in a negligence of duty case relating to her government’s rice-pledging scheme which incurred hundreds of billion of baht in losses. She was later sentenced in absentia to five years behind bars.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/politics/1410462/shinawatras-seen-in-beijing

Back
Top Bottom