What's new

Terrorists confess planning major terror attack in Karachi on 12 Rabi-ul-Awal

Really! You are going to pull islamic card? Yes its not but we are living in a different time, and that time requires some tough decisions that would send a clear message to everyone. Imagine how many innocent lives can be saved from this one not very Islamic act.

Punishment for those who conduct the business of terrorism on Earth

﴿إِنَّمَا جَزَآءُ الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِى الاٌّرْضِ فَسَاداً أَن يُقَتَّلُواْ أَوْ يُصَلَّبُواْ أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلَـفٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْاْ مِنَ الاٌّرْضِ﴾
سورة المائدة - الآية 33

Tranalation: "The recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief (can incude Terrorism) in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land."

Here is detailed references of Holy Qur'an:

The Punishment of those Who Cause Mischief in the Land

Burning them won't do much other than anger them. Execution is fine. You don't need to desecrate their bodies unless they do the same to us.
But they do desecrate ours. Remember they have chopped off the heads of our soldiers many times. I for one will call that desecration.

The "relevant" part of the Hadith was quoted (and link to full text was provided)

The point is : Besides other sources, The most authentic Hadith Book (i.e.Sahih Bukhari) tells us that The rightly guided Caliphs used to burn people alive

Ibn e Abbas or other companions may have disagreed with this method of punishment, but the fact remains that the "Rightly Guided Caliphs" enjoy the highest status in Islam, after Muhammad (pbuh) ..

Now we have two options only

Either we reject these narrations/Ahadith as later concoctions/false stories fabricated by Umayyad/Abbasid Kings for "political reasons"

Or we accept that ISIS, TTP and other terrorist organizations follow "Real" Islam and they are "Better" Muslims as they follow "Sahih Hadith" and the true Sunnah of Muhammad and his companions ..

We cannot claim that these narrations/ahadith are authentic while simultaneously denouncing ISIS,TTP etc. (and calling their actions "un-Islamic") for following the very same narrations/ahadith that we ourselves consider authentic

Anyone claiming that is either ignorant or hypocrite
The fact is that Ibn AbbasRA was one of the people for whom Rasool Allah SAW prayed that Allah grant him ilm of deen.
Amongst the Aimmah the ruling was that if any of the commands of anyone of them was contrary to a genuine hadeeth of Rasool Allah SAW then it was automatically over ruled.
Ali RAmay be a khaleefa e Rashid and may my whole family be sacrificed at the dust of the feet of the shahba e karaam but it is possible that he was not aware of the Hadeeth of Rasool AllahSAW. Ibn Abbas RA is from Ahl Al Bayt and Ali RA first cousin therefore he has no reason to negate a ruling of the khaleefa of the muslimeen unless he has a stronger reasoning. Therefore in this case I would believe the ruling of Ibn Abbas.
In the case of Ali himself, if he ever heard a hadeeth from someone which he had not himself if it was a sahabi he would ask him to take an oath or if not he would ask the person to produce 2 witnesses in support of his assertion. However there was never a question of holding the word of Rasool Allah SAW above all. Therefore your assertion in this matter is incorrect. It also proves that due to ahadeeth not being written down as methodically as they were later there were times when Ali RA was not aware of ahadeeth of Rasool AllahSAW
Regarding the ibn Taymiyyah ruling he clearly mentions that:
A. This was the opinion held by Abu Bakr and Ali RA may Allah be pleased with them both, not that there was a punishment meted out for the crime of homosexuality.
B. The hadeeth you have related once completed, clearly forbids people from burning people with fire so I wonder why you have chosen to produce a hadeeth which is incomplete.
C. Amongst the shaba there was consensus that thehomosexuals should be killed but differences existed regarding the methodology.
D. The text provided by you does not any where suggest that imam Ibn Taimiyyah recommended that the punishment of burning by fire be carried out.
On all three counts you are incorrect and the one incidence you have related of burning by fire was negated by a faqeeh of the ummah who quoted the words of Rasool Allah SAW in support.
In order to negate my argument you need to now bring a hadeeth from Rasool Allah SAW to support your argument.
Unless you can do so it is imperative that you stop this discussion
A

Last edited:
Any opinion of anyone contrary to the words of Rasool Allah can not be looked at as right. ISIS and their ilk are seriously misguided for taking things out of context.
This is not a question of the status of one over the other. It is a simple question of one being aware of the hadeeth of Rasool Allah contrary to the action of the other. This was possible as I have proved to you.
I dont think there is any problem with the hadeeth but there is a problem with how you have been economical in only producing half the hadeeth to serve your purpose which is the way of a hippocrit. You are sticking to a falacious argument even when you have been shown the error of your ways. 0lease dont spread fitna on this board. Keep religious debate out of the thread and if you ever quote a hadeeth dont do khiyyanah with it. This is misleading people on purpose which makes me doubt your vsry agenda of being here and spreading this falacious ideology.
Iam reporting you to the mods for action

Another fascinating discussion, but what has it to do with the topic of this thread, Sir, if I may ask?

Another fascinating discussion, but what has it to do with the topic of this thread, Sir, if I may ask?
I am sorry for wearing off the treaded path however the assertions here are nefarious and misguided with an agenda which needed countering.
A

Any opinion of anyone contrary to the words of Rasool Allah can not be looked at as right. ISIS and their ilk are seriously misguided for taking things out of context.
This is not a question of the status of one over the other. It is a simple question of one being aware of the hadeeth of Rasool Allah contrary to the action of the other. This was possible as I have proved to you.
I dont think there is any problem with the hadeeth but there is a problem with how you have been economical in only producing half the hadeeth to serve your purpose which is the way of a hippocrit. You are sticking to a falacious argument even when you have been shown the error of your ways. 0lease dont spread fitna on this board. Keep religious debate out of the thread and if you ever quote a hadeeth dont do khiyyanah with it. This is misleading people on purpose which makes me doubt your vsry agenda of being here and spreading this falacious ideology.

You are absolutely right. When Ali (RA) told that Prophet (SAW) forbade the eating of domestic donkey meat and Mutaa, Ibn e Abbas (RA) was not aware of it probably.. But Ali's (RA) narration became a ruling later on..

But they do desecrate ours. Remember they have chopped off the heads of our soldiers many times. I for one will call that desecration.
We should behead them..in fact, the islamic capital punishment is beheading and not hanging...so we should behead them and do it publicly so that rest of the people know what's the result for being a brainwashed idiot.

I am sorry for wearing off the treaded path however the assertions here are nefarious and misguided with an agenda which needed countering.
A

Then let us get back on track: the authorities are to be commended for foiling a major attack yet again.

Ek thanda glass paani ka peeo meray bhai and relax aur jo likh rahay ho us pe ghaur kero

Do you realize that You are claiming to know more about words of Rasul Allah than Abu Bakar and Ali (RA) ??

You yourself have admitted that before today you didn't even know that the rightly guided caliphs held that it was permissible to burn people alive and here you are trying to "teach" others ??

You should have provided the full text.. But anyway...

I did provide the link. Did you miss it ?

We should behead them..in fact, the islamic capital punishment is beheading and not hanging...so we should behead them and do it publicly so that rest of the people know what's the result for being a brainwashed idiot.

Beheading is set for those who murder a person. But those who conduct the business of terrorism there are much more severe punishments suggested according to the level of their crime. Please check post # 17 to know in detail what Almighty Allah has ordered.

Actually the problem with beheading is that unless you do it from the back side like these pigs did to our soldiers its not painful. A swift strike and the head is off. My point is to make their death as slow and as painful as possible.

Actually the problem with beheading is that unless you do it from the back side like these pigs did to our soldiers its not painful. A swift strike and the head is off. My point is to make their death as slow and as painful as possible.
Yeah that you can do...since normally a terrorist has killed more than one innocent person on average...so you can cut their hands, feet, legs (lower and upper), their arms... I mean you can go smaller...for example if a person has killed more than 100 people, you can simply start with chopping off his fingers.. as one poster post and here you get some idea
Terrorists confess planning major terror attack in Karachi on 12 Rabi-ul-Awal

But the aim of islamic punishment is to eradicate the evil as quickly as possible...the Qadhi decides immediately and the punishment is implemented either on the spot or at fixed time and date...Justice must be as quick as possible so as to let society keep functioning to its maximal potential while in Pakistan this sick justice system has destroyed the society, it takes years to settle anything in the court.

Back
Top Bottom