What's new

Terrorists confess planning major terror attack in Karachi on 12 Rabi-ul-Awal

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
42 MINS AGO BY WEB DESK
Terrorists-confess-planning-major-terror-attack-in-Karachi-300x180.jpg

Five recently arrested militants said that they had planned a major terror attack in Karachi on 12th Rabi-ul-Awal.

The terrorists were apprehended from Karachi Orangi Town’s Iqbal Market

During interrogation, the terrorists, belonging to banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan’s Mehsood Group, admitted before police that they received training inAfghanistan. They had completed recce of key locations in the city.

They also confessed to kidnapping children for ransom and demanding extortion from a factory owner in SITE area.

Separately, Rangers personnel raided a house in Surjani Town area of Karachi and recovered huge cache of weapons.

Reportedly, the weapons were buried inside washroom of the house. The raid was conducted on a tip-off from the arrested suspects.

Further investigation is underway.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/blo...-terror-attack-in-karachi-on-12-rabi-ul-awal/

@war&peace

Good work. Keep making lazania out of these Taliban dogs.
I dont understand whats the holdup? I mean we keep hearing news of these pigs being captured but then comes the tedious process of law. Why not just get intel and than burn them alive on national tv. Let the world know how barbaric we are when it comes to dealing with terrorism and those behind it.

I dont understand whats the holdup? I mean we keep hearing news of these pigs being captured but then comes the tedious process of law. Why not just get intel and than burn them alive on national tv. Let the world know how barbaric we are when it comes to dealing with terrorism and those behind it.

These days terrorists are killed in fake police encounters or death penalty by military courts Eg Malik Ishaq

These days terrorists are killed in fake police encounters or death penalty by military courts Eg Malik Ishaq
I know they are killed ultimately but why fake encounters why not make an example out of them in such a way that would send shivers across others thinking of the same. Like burning them alive.

I know they are killed ultimately but why fake encounters why not make an example out of them in such a way that would send shivers across others thinking of the same. Like burning them alive.

Well they are there to blow themselves up . seeing others burn wouldnt exactly dampen their mood .

Well they are there to blow themselves up . seeing others burn wouldnt exactly dampen their mood .
hmm you have a point but getting blown within seconds and burning slowly to crisp, both are different.... No?

Not Islamic.

Not Islamic.
Really! You are going to pull islamic card? Yes its not but we are living in a different time, and that time requires some tough decisions that would send a clear message to everyone. Imagine how many innocent lives can be saved from this one not very Islamic act.

Really! You are going to pull islamic card? Yes its not but we are living in a different time, and that time requires some tough decisions that would send a clear message to everyone. Imagine how many innocent lives can be saved from this one not very Islamic act.

Burning them won't do much other than anger them. Execution is fine. You don't need to desecrate their bodies unless they do the same to us.

Hadith Books, in fact, do tell us that Muhammad's companions (The rightly guided ones) did burn a few miscreants alive.

Then we have Fatwas of (supposedly) great Muslim Scholars of the past (like Ibn e Taimiyyah) telling us that it is permissible to burn your enemies alive

Muslims (most of them) believe that those books are "authentic" ... And then, in the same breath, they declare such practices (condoned in those books) as "un-Islamic"

Ignorance or Hypocrisy ?
Can you please quote specific references to your assertions from acknowledged text. Can you also quote where you read Imam Ibn e Taimiyyas fatwa and give us the reference
To the best of my knowledge this has not happened and is slanderous.
A

Burning them won't do much other than anger them. Execution is fine. You don't need to desecrate their bodies unless they do the same to us.
The blow them self in mosques schools hotels and towns and we dont get the parts of dead bodies of our inocent civilians people lost thier loved ones over last 15 years and you think it hasnot make us angery to revenge and get rid of terrorism for once and for ever. These basterds dont even deserve burning throw them alive in front of wolves or tigers so they rip them apart alive to show terrorists real terror

Back
Top Bottom