What's new

Terrorist Executions in Pakistan - Count Down

400 Terrorists will be executed in coming weeks

2019.gif

should make a phansi camp in National stadium, line them all up and let them watch all their brave comrades pissing in front of them and begging for mercy.

should make a phansi camp in National stadium, line them all up and let them watch all their brave comrades pissing in front of them and begging for mercy.

Pack them in containers, lower them with a crane in a river, keep them there for 15 minutes. Its much better and cheaper way of doing it.

Pack them in containers, lower them with a crane in a river, keep them there for 15 minutes. Its much better and cheaper way of doing it.
Why waste money on the fuel for crane for these lowlives just pack them in a wooden jail and burn them alive.

I'm glad that nations are treating terrorists the way they should be treated. That's what Iraq should've done before ISIS stormed the Abu Ghraib prison and freed 500 senior psychotic kharijites, most of whom had received death sentence. Now those same terrorists are leading the violent ISIS campaign throughout the middle east. Pakistan should not even take prisoners in the first place and should rigorously operate under a shoot to kill policy in dealing with child killers.

Al Qaeda militants flee Iraq jail in violent mass break-out| Reuters

This isn't a troll, may as well state that front up given the questions that will follow. So, while I'm all for hanging 'em by the dozen, especially after what they did, but I don't understand why the guy convicted of 'only' an assassination attempt on General Musharraf merited the death penalty? Did he end up killing a few people in the process? Or was he punished under military rules, under which the act deserves a death penalty?

Arshad Mehmood's funeral. Are the people of Kahuta gone crazy?

Most of them are Punjabi SSP supporters from Rawalpindi. They do not look like the lighter skinned Potoharis from Kahuta. Most sectarian hatred in Rawalpindi is the work of recent Punjabi settlers.

PS: Trust me, 99% of Potoharis, Balochistanis, Sindhis, Muhajirs have no love for these terrorists. The ethnic groups I mentioned are all secular, barelvi/sufism influenced.

Last edited:
so they stopped hanging terrorist, shame on this government.. my blood boils for this Nawaz coward, wish if some one first kill this PM..

After hanging their bodies should not be given back to their relatives
they should be buried in Un mark graves
Thats totally correct why make them Saheed just hang them and through them to sea after cutting into pieces. In India also Maoist and naxlite must be treated this way, but our civilian government has not got spine for this. Great going pakistan!!!

Two more militants to be executed in the District Jail Faisalabad

Faisalabad- Anti Terrorism Court (ATC) has set January, 14 for execution of two terrorists in district jail Faisalabad.
It was taken the plea in the application filed by superintendent Jail Faisalabad in ATC Lahore that terrorist Faiz Ahmad had killed the Lance Naik Tariq Mehmood in 2000 at Nankana Sahib and Muhammad Sharif was involved in several terror related incidents at Nankana Sahib and appeals filed by both of the terrorists against their death penalty have been rejected.
The court issued death warrants of both of these terrorists after checking their record. Terrorists Faiz Ahmad and Muhammad Sharif will be hanged on January, 14, after the morning prayers.

Two more militants to be executed in the District Jail Faisalabad

Is it me only, or the govt. is hell bent to keep the statistics for hangings in 2014 to single digits?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom