What's new

Terror in Baluchistan/FATA: Pakistan Army officially implicates India.

Count the dead soldiers on both sides since Modi became PM. We don't take pride in killing civilians like you.
since when you start counting soldiers ,
look at your history ...... Pak never claim 244 bodies in Kargil.

If Pakistan had any credible evidence of Indian involvement they would be running around from door to door like a headless chicken. The fact that they have not shared even an iota of evidence till date clearly suggests that they don't have any.

If Pakistan had any credible evidence of Indian involvement they would be running around from door to door like a headless chicken. The fact that they have not shared even an iota of evidence till date clearly suggests that they don't have any.
thats your job, the only difference is that, you do it without evidence

Yeah sure. After all it was India that caused separation of Pakistan in 1947 and 1971 :D
Ignoring your ignorance; yes, India would have not divided had Congress had accepted Cabinet Mission's proposals (that were accepted by Muslim league) and there is simply no doubt about Indian involvement in 1971, otherwise Indira did not have to boast "Today we have sunken two nation theory in the bay of Bengal", and "we have taken the revenge of 900 years of Muslim oppression".

He forgot to blame India for the water shortage, floods, school carnage, attacks on polio workers and power-cuts. But wait, members on PDF have already done that. Bravo! PDF ahead of the curve. PDF and Zaid Hamid, that is.

Given that Pakistan says one thing one day and does an about turn the day after, I'd say credibility of their establishment must be really high and we must take what this gent says at face value. On top of my mind, I can think of a few pearls:
1. No Pakistani regulars in Kargil, only 'mushahideen' in 1999, we all know what happened after
2. Pakistan doesn't proliferate, then good old AQ Khan came out of the closet
3. Pakistan provides only 'moral support' for Kashmir/Punjab terrorists - every third rate has been from Mushy down is busy giving interviews about how they bred terrorists.
4. Pakistan didn't know of Bin Laden's whereabouts - and this ex-ISI fellow gives an interview..
I could go on, but life is too short....

Given this history, it will be foolish for us to mistrust what Pakistani officials say. If DG ISPR is saying something, surely, it must be true.

India is a 'mortal' enemy of Pakistan. The Hindu elite of India has never accepted Pakistan's freedom. Their only solution is to pay them back in the same currency.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom