What's new

Terror bid foiled in Quetta; police seizes explosive-laden rickshaw

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
QUETTA: Police claimed to have foiled a major bid of terrorism by seizing an explosive-laden auto rickshaw in Quetta, the capital of the restive Balochistan province on Monday evening.

Deputy Inspector General Police Operations, Fayyaz Sumbal said police men were on routine patrolling when they spotted an explosive-laden rickshaw. He said miscreants had also planted bombs inside the rickshaw to cause maximum damage.

Sumbal said almost 150 kilogram explosives were planted inside the rickshaw to carry out a major attack inside Quetta city. “Terror plan has been foiled and explosives have been defused,” he said.

The deputy police chief said the vehicle was being shifted to nearby police station so that bomb disposal squad could further investigate. “Miscreant had planned to use rickshaw in a major terror attack on the eve of Eid-ul-Fitar,” Sumbal stated.

Balochistan government has tightened security in and around Quetta city prior to Eid-ul-Fitar – the most celebrated annual festival of Muslims.

Police, Balochistan Constabulary and Frontier Corps personnel have been deployed at all exit and entry points of the city. The forces have established joint pickets at all sensitive points of the city, plagued by sectarian attacks and Baloch insurgency for more than a decade.

In sensitive places and nearby important national installations, secret cameras have been installed to properly monitor security measures.

@balixd @Leader @Jazzbot @Secur @pkuser2k12 and others................

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not human,they must be shoot at sight :angry:

Shoot at sight will be very easy death for them.. I would have hanged them by their balls until they are castrated and then God knows what more and more I'd have done with them.. :pissed:

Shoot at sight will be very easy death for them.. I would have hanged them by their balls until they are castrated and then God knows what more and more I'd have done with them.. :pissed:

Yes,they must be punished brutally,and those elements/mindsets too who supports them as well.. :pissed:

Yes,it is indeed a very good job by our security sectors,I am sensing harmony and proper co-ordination behind such success.

Exactly! You know what from my point of view, today terrorism is high in Pakistan because of lack of co-ordination. People there are divided over such issues. Having different views over other social issues are different thing but atleast on Issue like terrorism, whole Pakistan should just prepare it's mind against it and if that happened, I am sure withing 2-3 years you guys will control it.
PS: you may disagree with my view as you know well about your country.

Exactly! You know what from my point of view, today terrorism is high in Pakistan because of lack of co-ordination. People there are divided over such issues. Having different views over other social issues are different thing but atleast on Issue like terrorism, whole Pakistan should just prepare it's mind against it and if that happened, I am sure withing 2-3 years you guys will control it.
PS: you may disagree with my view as you know well about your country.

F,,k i agree...

Shukar hay Allah ka bachat ho gae we should go on offensive rather than sitting lakin jisay pakro wo weak anti terror laws ki waja say bach jata hay

Back
Top Bottom