What's new

Tamil Nadu Demands Could Destabilise The Indian Union

Tamils are the race which does not have their own country. This thing is in their mind that's why these ideas come into surface. These demanding can destabilize the India for sure in the future. I read on somewhere even in the people in Tamilnadu state they want to separate it to 3.
I have north Indian friends, I can't write some of things they have mentioned about Tamilnadu. If you aren't a Tamil you may know about it. Most of Tamils think race "Tamil" is the most super race on this earth, moderate Tamils are only few.

Are you an Idiot?

srilanka & india should sit down for talks and transfer all the tamils to tamilnadu, tht would be a great favour to tamil nation........

No Sinhalese or any Sri Lankan telling to Tamils to go back. Tamils in SL should join hands to development of Sri Lanka like other ethnics here.

Are you an Idiot?

Some truth is painful, if you want I can share some stories.

No Sinhalese or any Sri Lankan telling to Tamils to go back. Tamils in SL should join hands to development of Sri Lanka like other ethnics here.

Some truth is painful, if you want I can share some stories.

please do........ thx

Allot of tamils live in India. They are Indian citizens and are protected by the state.

The Tamils living in Sri Lanka are Sri Lankan citizens and are the responsibility of the Lankan government.

Tamils In India have a common heritage and culture with these people.

They offer them moral and political support.

This is very similar to the feelings Muslims in Pakistan have towards Muslims living in India.

The real problems arise when minorities are treated unfairly. This leads to resentment and sometimes it boils over into armed rebellion.

Asia has had its fair share of ethnic rebellions since the mid 20th century...

Tibetan rebellion against the PRC
Baluchi rebellion against Pakistan
Kashmiri rebellion against India
Bengali rebellion against Pakistan
Punjabi (Sikh) rebellion against India
Maoist rebellion against India
Tamil rebellion against Sri Lanka
Uighur rebellion against the PRC

and the list goes on.

They key to ending the tensions and violence is equal rights for all regardless of ethnicity, religion, caste, etc.

With equal rights and fair treatment within a society, the voices in the minority group calling for violence and independence become marginalized.

Lets hope the governments of the region can create more equitable and fair systems in order to end the turmoil in their respective countries.

Balkanization is not the answer.

Kindly share your stories Sir.

This is what happened to my friend while visiting TN few years ago, while he was driving 2 drunk people got accident to his vehicle. All gathered and start damaging to their vehicle without checking what happened. They see it as "Tamil" got injured but didn't see they were drunk on the road and it's their fault.

Another story, once my Uncle lost his bags. Stolen by some men. he able to capture the person with the help of their guide who is not Tamil but others deny to take him to police.

what I have seen more commonly, "Tamil" terrorists, "Tamil" thieves, when Tamils see the word "Tamil" they get forgotten the pay attention to the rest of words.

Tamils are discriminated against by northern indians.

And God discriminated against you by not giving grey matter.

This is what happened to my friend while visiting TN few years ago, while he was driving 2 drunk people got accident to his vehicle. All gathered and start damaging to their vehicle without checking what happened. They see it as "Tamil" got injured but didn't see they were drunk on the road and it's their fault.

Another story, once my Uncle lot his bags. Stolen by some men. he able to capture the person with the help of their guide who is not Tamil but others deny to take him to police.

what I have seen more commonly, "Tamil" terrorists, "Tamil" thieves, when Tamils see the word "Tamil" they get forgotten the pay attention to the rest of words.

These things can happen if the other person was a Sinhala. We just hate them and I make no bones about it.:coffee:

And God discriminated against you by not giving grey matter.

- A Tamilian.

These things can happen if the other person was a Sinhala. We just hate them and I make no bones about it.

iccccccccccc

Tamils are the race which does not have their own country. This thing is in their mind that's why these ideas come into surface. These demanding can destabilize the India for sure in the future. I read on somewhere even in the people in Tamilnadu state they want to separate it to 3.
I have north Indian friends, I can't write some of things they have mentioned about Tamilnadu. If you aren't a Tamil you may know about it. Most of Tamils think race "Tamil" is the most super race on this earth, moderate Tamils are only few.

And you came to above conclution from the experiences you mentioned below. Now I see that I have made a terrible mistake of asking you "Are you a Idiot?" *facepalm*

Another story, once my Uncle lost his bags. Stolen by some men. he able to capture the person with the help of their guide who is not Tamil but others deny to take him to police.

Those who demand that Tamils should get their separate homeland from India, should be careful of what they wish for especially Srilankans. With my limited understanding of Tamil pysche, I am sure that the first act of the Republic of TN will be to invade SL.;)

Those who demand that Tamils should get their separate homeland from India, should be careful of what they wish for especially Srilankans. With my limited understanding of Tamil pysche, I am sure that the first act of the Republic of TN will be to invade SL.;)

:lol: It is not possible. We Sri Lankans have no fear about that. :lol:

You said it...;)

It is not possible. We Sri Lankans have no fear about that.

Easy talk...but if you add 75 million to the the existing number in Lanka..it becomes a bot difficult..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom