What's new

Taliban vs Pakistan Army

Varad

Reaction score
A video issued by Taliban showing their war with the Pakistan Army in the most treacherous and difficult terrain. They are also flaunting their skills of sniping and showing their lifestyle while fighting this so called Holy War.

[video]http://www.********.com/view?i=c78_1319048112[/video]

RIP to the brave Pakistani soldiers.

MAY ALLAH BLESS THEM AMEEN...

AND THE TALIBASTARDS ROTT!

Edit ur post n mods close this thread!its disrespectful to our Martyrs.

May the shuhada rest in peace .. and may these talibans get caught soon and face the music

MAY ALLAH BLESS THEM AMEEN...

AND THE TALIBASTARDS ROTT!

Edit ur post n mods close this thread!its disrespectful to our Martyrs.

No please dont delete this. I posted this so that each member here knows what an army faces be it Indian or Pakistani army.
It is so easy to degrade each other armies but only they know how they are protecting our borders.
Let this be a reminder of their sacrifices.

A similar incident on our side where terrorists attack Indian post.

********.com - LASHKAR TAIBA ATTACKED INDIAN ARMY POST IN KASHMIR _ kashmir maarka jihad.flv

See the hate posts on tht site.......... makes me sick.. may all these mofos die a horrible death!

This is all what TTP Kharijis can do, post 2009 operations, they are just left with this, some suicide blasts and these cowardly tactics, face to face, they run away like rats, I have so many videos where many of them beg for mercy, not to be killed, many surrender when they see Troops have surrounded them. Basically they are bunch of cowards, maligning the image of Afghan Taliban.

Long Live Pak Army,

Death to tali gali b@$t@rd0$.

Watch the comments below that video, how much CNN ABC & Fox has spread negative image of Pakistan through out the world. Thanks to them:tdown::tdown:

Back
Top Bottom