What's new

Tajik peom : Our Great Leader Xi Jinping

SH!T ... what kind of great thing Xi did for China ? Anti-Corruption ? It's just his job or his Party will die like former KMT in China. Just look around mess inside China, we hope Xi can do better than Hu ... or rising up just a joke.

The 1st thing Xi need do for China: Bring order out of chaos including China public media.
The 2nd thing i wish Xi to do: Dismiss P.M Li KeQiang, i can feel he is not our comrade.

Last edited:
SH!T ... what kind of great thing Xi did for China ? Anti-Corruption ? It's just his job or his Party will die like former KMT in China. Just look around mess inside China, we hope Xi can do better than Hu ... or rising up just a joke.

The 1st thing Xi need do for China: Bring order out of chaos including China public media.
The 2nd thing i wish Xi to do: Dismiss P.M Li KeQiang, i can feel he is not our comrade.

Agree, Li Keqiang only represents for the rich oligarchies, he along with his liberal cronies all need to be fired.

Relying on XI Jin Ping and Central Government Actions
Alone will Never be Enough

Regular Chinese citizens MUST get INVOLVED daily in building
Super FAIR, and Super JUST, and Super Prosperous Chinese society

:china: :china:

My apology, I would like to add XI Jin Ping can not open to many battlefront.
IMHO ... ...

It is much more URGENT to remove Liu Yun Shan and Zhang Gao Li first.
If ZHU Rong Ji is still healthy and capable, immediately bring him back to power regardless of his advanced age.
At least, you need 2 more WANG Qi Shan enthusiastic type in Central government to remove and attack all those government personnels who sabotage progress in buiding FAIR and JUST society.

ZHU Rong Ji

ZHU Rong Ji--1a.jpg

1) XI Jin Ping efforts to clean up and solve PRC society problems have always been sabotaged and retarded by Liu Yun Shan, Jiang Ze Min, and Zeng Qing Hong, Zhang Gao Li, Li Peng, and all those corrupt and traitorous officials -- every step of the way from BeiJing Central Office all the way to the townships and villages.

2) Too many Chinese inside China have been brainwashed successfully by the Great Satan usa and its lackey doormat followers to slowly and gradually choke and strangle PRC society from within.
Cleaning corruptions that have already permeated all level of Chinese society are extremely difficult and challenging projects for even the brightest and the most honest government on Earth.

3) All Chinese themselves shall start self--introspection and see where they can contribute directly or indirectly in helping XI Jin Ping and his Central government in implementing and executing the Logical and Ethical national policies. ~ Relying on XI Jin Ping alone and his Central government alone will NEVER be Enough.

WANG Qi Shan

WANG Qi Shan--1a.jpg

For example:

a) Let's eliminate our own old habit of Guan Xi.
Concept of Guanxi absolutely breeds corruption environment.

Let's promote MERITOCRACY based on Personal Attitude and Proven Sustainable Performance, always disregard Age Limit, as long as Endurance and Health are not an issue.

b) Let's eliminate our own old habit of Guan Wo Shen Me Shi

积极参与

Get proactively and actively involve in curing all society ills immediately starting from now, not next year or next week. ~ Everybody ( including small children ) can always positively contribute some actions. It does not really matter if those personal contribution is tiny and small. ~ Using the power of Compounding Accumulation and Collective Actions, these actions become very Huge and Far--Reaching.

===

Daily Tiny and Small Actions from Regular Citizens that Go along way -- For example:

a) Safeguarding Natural Environment and Proactively searching and reporting all violations smartly to Central Ministry of Environment.

透明

b) Promoting and Demanding Transparency everywhere you can go.

c) Promoting MERITOCRACY based on Personal Attitude and Proven Sustainable Performance -- always disregard Age Limit.

d) Insist on all electronic payments. Eliminate all cash transactions as much as you can.

ZHU Rong Ji

ZHU Rong Ji--1b.jpg

Last edited:

You can you up, no can no bibi.

Last edited:
1) XI Jin Ping efforts to clean up and solve PRC society problems have always been sabotaged and retarded by Liu Yun Shan, Jiang Ze Min, and Zeng Qing Hong, Zhang Gao Li, Li Peng, and all those corrupt and traitorous officials -- every step of the way from BeiJing Central Office all the way to the townships and villages.

All these traitors are collaborating with foreign elites to destroy China. See this.

upload_2016-7-21_10-2-42.png

"
WHICH ONES ARE PART OF THE ILLUMINATI?

I have learned from a source that Li Ka-shing and the powerful Hong Kong Li’s are definitely part of the Satanic llluminati Li’s. in terms of whether the Li’s who run Red China are part of the Illuminati, I know nothing that directly connects them. However, there are clues that make one wonder. For instance, why do the Rockefellers and Rothschilds have such a cosy relationship with these Red Chinese Li’s.

""Why does the Premier (or Prime Minister) of the People’s Republic of China Li Peng visit with the Rockefellers and other capitalists when he comes to New York City, if he is such a hard-line communist? Haven’t the Communists named the Capitalists their major enemy? And then when we watch men who are in the Illuminati such as Skull & Bones George Bush treat the Chinese Li’s with such closeness,.."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/li.htm

All these traitors are collaborating with foreign elites to destroy China. See this.

View attachment 319500

"
WHICH ONES ARE PART OF THE ILLUMINATI?

I have learned from a source that Li Ka-shing and the powerful Hong Kong Li’s are definitely part of the Satanic llluminati Li’s. in terms of whether the Li’s who run Red China are part of the Illuminati, I know nothing that directly connects them. However, there are clues that make one wonder. For instance, why do the Rockefellers and Rothschilds have such a cosy relationship with these Red Chinese Li’s.

""Why does the Premier (or Prime Minister) of the People’s Republic of China Li Peng visit with the Rockefellers and other capitalists when he comes to New York City, if he is such a hard-line communist? Haven’t the Communists named the Capitalists their major enemy? And then when we watch men who are in the Illuminati such as Skull & Bones George Bush treat the Chinese Li’s with such closeness,.."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/li.htm

LOL, George Bush gave China 8 comfortable years to develop.

IMHO ... ...

If ZHU Rong Ji is still healthy and capable, immediately bring him back to power regardless of his advanced age.
At least, you need 2 more WANG Qi Shan enthusiastic type in Central government to remove and attack all those government personnels who sabotage progress in buiding FAIR and JUST society.

ZHU Rong Ji

View attachment 319324

2) Too many Chinese inside China have been brainwashed successfully by the Great Satan usa and its lackey doormat followers to slowly and gradually choke and strangle PRC society from within.
Cleaning corruptions that have already permeated all level of Chinese society are extremely difficult and challenging projects for even the brightest and the most honest government on Earth.

3) All Chinese themselves shall start self--introspection and see where they can contribute directly or indirectly in helping XI Jin Ping and his Central government in implementing and executing the Logical and Ethical national policies. ~ Relying on XI Jin Ping alone and his Central government alone will NEVER be Enough.

WANG Qi Shan

View attachment 319325

For example:

Let's promote MERITOCRACY based on Personal Attitude and Proven Sustainable Performance, always disregard Age Limit, as long as Endurance and Health are not an issue.

积极参与

Get proactively and actively involve in curing all society ills immediately starting from now, not next year or next week. ~ Everybody ( including small children ) can always positively contribute some actions. It does not really matter if those personal contribution is tiny and small. ~ Using the power of Compounding Accumulation and Collective Actions, these actions become very Huge and Far--Reaching.

===

Daily Tiny and Small Actions from Regular Citizens that Go along way -- For example:

a) Safeguarding Natural Environment and Proactively searching and reporting all violations smartly to Central Ministry of Environment.

透明

c) Promoting MERITOCRACY based on Personal Attitude and Proven Sustainable Performance -- always disregard Age Limit.

d) Insist on all electronic payments. Eliminate all cash transactions as much as you can.

ZHU Rong Ji

View attachment 319326

IMHO ... ...

ZHU Rong Ji

View attachment 319324

WANG Qi Shan

View attachment 319325

For example:

积极参与

===

透明

ZHU Rong Ji

View attachment 319326

You are right! Let's clean up this mess!

You are right! Let's clean up this mess!

The Source of the mess that you mentioned is located in Washington -- home of the Satan USA.
We all need fresh and creative approach in removing the global Evil forever.
So that every nation on Earth can just concentrate on S&T R&D and visit other Planets and Stars.
Once PRC has accumulated enough power, then PRC shall go and attack the Satan USA homeland.

:sniper:--- --- ---:devil: :devil: ( 4 JULY 2040 -- we will exterminate Satan on its birthday )

If we are successful in dismembering Satan USA, PRC is willing to give Maine, Vermont, NH to Vietnam to govern.
And, Vietnam does not have to say thank you to CHINA.

:enjoy:

These are just my initial thought without much consideration.

And, we will also give Alaska, Washington State, Oregon, and Idaho to RUSSIA.
And, we will also give Nevada, Utah, Colorado, and Kansas to PAKISTAN.
And, we will also give Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas to IRAN.

And, we will also give Japan to North Korea.
Basically, we shall divide USA ... ...into UEPN ( United Earth of Peaceful Nations )
And, for India since you are standing on the Evil side, India does NOT get anything.
And, I am very serious. Not Joking at all.

:yahoo: :dance3: :dance3: :yahoo:

The Source of the mess that you mentioned is located in Washington -- home of the Satan USA.
We all need fresh and creative approach in removing the global Evil forever.
So that every nation on Earth can just concentrate on S&T R&D and visit other Planets and Stars.
Once PRC has accumulated enough power, then PRC shall go and attack the Satan USA homeland.

:sniper:--- --- ---:devil: :devil: ( 4 JULY 2040 -- we will exterminate Satan on its birthday )

If we are successful in dismembering Satan USA, PRC is willing to give Maine, Vermont, NH to Vietnam to govern.
And, Vietnam does not have to say thank you to CHINA.

These are just my initial thought without much consideration.

And, we will also give Alaska, Washington State, Oregon, and Idaho to RUSSIA.
And, we will also give Nevada, Utah, Colorado, and Kansas to PAKISTAN.
And, we will also give Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas to IRAN.

And, we will also give Japan to North Korea.
Basically, we shall divide USA ... ...into UEPN ( United Earth of Peaceful Nations )
And, for India since you are standing on the Evil side, India does NOT get anything.
And, I am very serious. Not Joking at all.

:yahoo: :dance3: :dance3: :yahoo:

Why if?

Is that you on that avatar?

WSJ is usual Full of LIES and SPINS
and Full of DISHONESTY

Firstly, I assuming you are an Indian.
Then, as Indians, you all should automatically recognize most major western supporting United Satan media sources are 100% Full of LIES and SPINS and Full of DISHONESTY toward any news coming out from China.

Who are these ( most major western supporting United Satan media sources ) ?
All 99.999% United Satan major medias, Almost 100% major medias from ( UK, Japan, Tiny GDP Australia, India, France, ... other nations that are accustomed to be SLAVE of United Satan of America )

:devil: :devil:

Time and Time again, Low Lifers western media such as WSJ, NYT, BBC, and so on ...
manufacture their news by using an army of imposters in China WeiBo and WeiXin platforms.
This below is their favorite tactic ... ...
The seed imposter will post rumours on China WeiBo and WeiXin platforms.
Next, the other imposters will chime in and stack their comments until this rumour topic becomes hot.
Next, someone like Wei Ling Ling working for WSJ is told to read China WeiBo and WeiXin platforms and
pick the topic that can cause internal confrontations within China.

There are many Naive and Gullible Chinese. These Naive and Gullible Chinese are the product of systematic and persistent brainwashing for the last 27 years by ( major western supporting United Satan media sources and those long list of fake NGOs ).

Fake NGOs of United Satan and its doormat lackeys link:

https://defence.pk/threads/this-pho...h-china-sea-ruling.440574/page-4#post-8494407

These Naive and Gullible Chinese will read the WSJ and NYT, and think they are honest and reputable, thus their news must be legitimate. ~ If the western supporting United Satan media sources are lucky, they will get Vicious Upward Spiral of Chaos and Instability within Chinese society.

United Satan of America end purpose is see the crumbling of CHINA economy asap.
And, I know for certain 95+% of Indians will be jumping for joy if China Economy is crumbling.

1) Because, soon it will means China Awesome and Magical Science and Technological power will soon follow the economy and crumbling too.

2) China Awesome and Magical Military power will soon follow the economy and the Science and Technological sectors and start to crumble too.

3) Then, it will means United Satan of America can maintain their Sole Superpower status relative to the rest of the world. and, it will means United Satan of America can force every nations to be their SLAVE. ~ Just as happen with Modi and India now. ~ Modi and India have been acting like United Satan of America SLAVE at least for the last 2 years. ~ While at the same time 2 face Modi is begging Russia and China, asking us to allow India to become SCO member. ~ What a Delusional and Self Molesting -- leadership from Modi.

Now, I assume all Indians in PDF know these already, because Indians are NOT dumb and aware about their global surroundings. And, Indians are Awesome at MATH, unlike those 95+ % whitey americans who can not do a Basic MATH, and 95+ % whitey americans are growing more and more DIMWITTED and having Blighted Brains as time goes by.

Do you agree with this fact above ??

Back
Top Bottom