What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

You do realise that you are replying to a post made 4 years ago, right? A post which I might add received a much better response then both of you have given.

Excuse me, I haven't had my coffee yet :D

Oops!

I can't see dates in mobile version! :unsure:

Anka A was supposed to be mass produced in 2014. Yet it is a forgotten project.

We cant keep up with Iran so dont bother:p:
How are the landing gears looking btw`?

Based on Buraq Bekdil, turkish military journalist, landing gears are imported from Western countries. So they should be good and not the reason for the numerous Anka crashes.

How about anka S?
The track record of missing deadlines and miserable Anka crashes talks for this thread.
The anka completed acceptance test back in jan 2013.
ANKA Successfully Completes Acceptance Tests - Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc.

Deliveries starting in 2016
Turkey Signs Contract for First National Drone | Defense News | defensenews.com

I dont see any significant failures. It's Turkey's first MALE 1 crash isn't a big deal if you ask me.
--------------

You need to stop flame baiting and set your flags. You have been doing this since early 2013. Next time I see you flame baiting or trolling you will get permanent thread bans.

Last edited:
The anka completed acceptance test back in jan 2013.
ANKA Successfully Completes Acceptance Tests - Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc.

Deliveries starting in 2016
Turkey Signs Contract for First National Drone | Defense News | defensenews.com

I dont see any failures significant failures. It's Turkey's first MALE 1 crash isn't a big deal if you ask me.
--------------

You need to stop flame baiting and set your flags. You have been doing this since early 2013. Next time I see you flame baiting or trolling you will get permanent thread bans.

You have to ban turkish journalists and engineers who have published what I said as well.
I have posted their articles before.

You have to ban turkish journalists and engineers who have published what I said as well.
Feel free to quote them, but please dont use the same article of B.B everytime.

I have uploaded articles from burak bekdil myself, dont play innocent everyone knows your flame baiting. Why dont you upload the articles and highlight the parts you like best?

Rear landing gears are manufactured by composite materials. ANKA-B/S fuselage is 100kg lighter than ANKA-A and Final ANKA-B is around 160kg lighter than current ANKA-A.

Last edited:
We cant keep up with Iran so dont bother:p:
How are the landing gears looking btw`?

Don't put Iran into discussion... Thanks!

Care about mighty Iranian Ghaher 313 dream project and many others. Anka project is proceeding as planned and It is Anka-B to be joined into inventory in 2016...

Blaming Iran for a comment from Egyptian member isn't acceptable!

Last edited:
CABATLI boss do you know the design of TX or FX.. how it looks like ... is it possible to see final design in 2015 ;(

Back
Top Bottom