What's new

T-84 oplot M fails testing what now for the army, in terms of tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apni hi koi eid mana lain gay, Popalzai style!

The oplot M has failed along with the Chinese tanks as both their engines seized during trials. Now the Ukrainians are claiming they will be bringing new engine via sea which will take 6 Months.

Why not through air?

I can't imagine PA holding off their trials for 6 months because it takes the Ukrainians that much to bring in an engine.

Is say jaldi to Bell-412 ki puri transmission train ajati hai Amreeka say! :D

Well should we expect test in two months and what is latest on AK-2 I know two prototypes are under trials since 2013.
As i said before i am not sure.And i don't believe it exists given our current circumstances

As i said before i am not sure.And i don't believe it exists given our current circumstances
Well my friends think it does so OPLOT M has also failed. Will we test now T-90 MS and T-99 A2

Well my friends think it does so OPLOT M has also failed. Will we test now T-90 MS and T-99 A2
Well now I am absolutely not sure what we try. We have nothing credible. Ask your friend he should give blur images of AK2 to lighten the mood

Well now I am absolutely not sure what we try. We have nothing credible. Ask your friend he should give blur images of AK2 to lighten the mood
We should test South Korean K-2. As for AK-2 pics friend says you get and post at least one picture he would than even post pics from inside AK-2. @Icarus @balixd

arey bhai koi zaldi nahi induct these tanks leisurely, India is too taking time for its fighters because we are not going to fight a war as its not in interest of anyone :)

Most of these weapons are for deterrence and war possibility is nil except border tensions or skirmishes

We should test South Korean K-2. As for AK-2 pics friend says you get and post at least one picture he would than even post pics from inside AK-2. @Icarus @balixd
I don't understand he is asking permission. ? I dont know any one who knows regarding AK2 other than you.

I don't understand he is asking permission. ? I dont know any one who knows regarding AK2 other than you.
his more comment about AK2

55-56 ton
1500HP Engine
* 125 MM With New Advanced auto loader/Stabilized gun [Pakistan Made by HIT]
* Highly sophisticated, Thermal,Night Vision, Infrared target acquisition suite, jointly developed with ASELSAN [Turkey]
* New advanced,Integrated Battle Management System (IBMS) Jointly developed by ASELSAN/HAVELSAN & GIDS
* New active threat-protection system, upgrade from a "passive" one.
* It will be, one of the most heavily weaponized per tonnage of any tank in the world,being able to carry 49 125mm rounds, 1,500 12.7mm and 7,100 7.62mm rounds
* HEAT and APFSDS (Armor Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot)
* Re designed Turret
* NBC protection.
* Indegeneuos Armour (believed to defeat all current known 125mm and 120mm )
@Icarus @balixd

his more comment about AK2

55-56 ton
1500HP Engine
* 125 MM With New Advanced auto loader/Stabilized gun [Pakistan Made by HIT]
* Highly sophisticated, Thermal,Night Vision, Infrared target acquisition suite, jointly developed with ASELSAN [Turkey]
* New advanced,Integrated Battle Management System (IBMS) Jointly developed by ASELSAN/HAVELSAN & GIDS
* New active threat-protection system, upgrade from a "passive" one.
* It will be, one of the most heavily weaponized per tonnage of any tank in the world,being able to carry 49 125mm rounds, 1,500 12.7mm and 7,100 7.62mm rounds
* HEAT and APFSDS (Armor Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot)
* Re designed Turret
* NBC protection.
* Indegeneuos Armour (believed to defeat all current known 125mm and 120mm )
@Icarus @balixd
Lies that is nothing. The indigenous Armour had turned to dust from one hit by a 125 mm.

He is taking you for a ride Zarvan.Ask him to show you the pics or rest assured on my previous statement.

The oplot M has failed along with the Chinese tanks as both their engines seized during trials. Now the Ukrainians are claiming they will be bringing new engine via sea which will take 6 Months.

Well that's that then. Altay maybe?

I have absolutely no idea. All i knew was about MBT-3000 and Oplot M . We are doomed

Head up brother, let's see what happens. There is Turkey, China could put forward another solution etc.

Lies that is nothing. The indigenous Armour had turned to dust from one hit by a 125 mm.

He is taking you for a ride Zarvan.Ask him to show you the pics or rest assured on my previous statement.
I will but he is not alone another Guy with several close relatives in Army has told that two prototypes are under testing since 2013. Pictures can come by this year end I mean Army may start releasing them. I don't have one source. Pakistan is also trying to negotiate with Ukraine for complete tech of its 1500 HP engine. You are in Army try to contact HIT if not pictures at least get it confirmed that does two prototypes of AK-2 exist ? @Icarus also said AK-2 is still running in fact he even talks about AK-3 in future. @balixd @Horus

Well that's that then. Altay maybe?
Altay is way to heavy but through help of Turkey as it has close defence relations with South Korea it can be K-2 than

@Zarvan and @kaonalpha
Please stop this idiocy NOW. You guys have no concept of state and its necessity to maintain crrtain things as secrets. You have leaked a premature bit of news releasing photgraphs of people involved in trials and thereby compromising their security. How can it be that the trials are not even completed and by your own account 2 further tanks are to be tested and you have a winner which YOU have been told about as an assured winner without other tanks even having been tested.
You need to grow up and stop propogating half baked truths and compromising state security just so that you can thump your stupid chests and be the first one to break the news. Please check with the mods before you print any more info and especially photos. Believe me you are causing harm to your nation so stop this once and for all.
araz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom