What's new

T-50 vs F-22 raptor

Not only Russians, but whole world is couple of generations behind the Americans in stealth technology. There is nothing on horizon that will be able to challenge Raptors in next 20 years, if not more. Raptors have already reached operational status and squadrons are deployed in Alaska and Virginia.

ohh realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!LET's see man the up coming years will decied it.

Once again...... would I have to hold your finger through every single thread? :angry:

Look at message 6 again where malaymishra123 is naively putting T-50 at par with F-35. Therefore, I questioned his knowledge of F-35.

For some weird reason you thought message 12 was addressed to you, and I was comparing F-35 with F-22.

That is preciously, I have advised you guys gazillion times to read, concentrate, pay attention, understand the context and then shoot your mouth....... are my expectations too high for you guys? Would it help if I engage you guys like six year old children?:wall:

So, how to prove F-22's paper RCS on battlefield?

Let them prove it from an Asian source then we can talk about it.

looking at the u2 crisis it doesnt seem americans are good at stealth either

looking at the u2 crisis it doesnt seem americans are good at stealth either

U2 crisis? you gotta be joking?
F-22 is in a whole new league of stealth to the U2.

the stealth is there, the way of combating it may also be developed.

Oh God, not another VS. thread.

PAK-FA is still in prototype stages, too early to jump to conclusions.

As of now, the F-22 Raptor is still the king of the skies <- fact, not just my opinion.

And this thread is 5 years old :sick:

Hmmm.....

I would say that the F-22 would have better stealth and a superior radar. The PAK-FA would have more powerful engines and would be able to supercruise faster and also be more manueverable.

Overall the F-22 would be better but the PAK-FA would not be too seriously behind though that Raptor pilots would not be scared when facing PAK-FAs.

Oh God, not another VS. thread.

PAK-FA is still in prototype stages, too early to jump to conclusions.

As of now, the F-22 Raptor is still the king of the skies <- fact, not just my opinion.

And this thread is 5 years old :sick:

actually thread started in 2006. memories :)

Even the Chinese have dropped the PAK-FA in favor of their own J-XX stealth and any Indian contribution will be restricted o financial assitance only.

Does Russia has the know how and the market to develop PAK-FA on her own?

No they dont..:rolleyes: Russia its behind China in stealth tech, you can clearly see this by the none Serpentine none DSI intakes, lack of single piece canopy, super un even underbelly...:whistle:

as of today the king of the skys still is the Raptor but not for much long... Just waint untill China start filling the skys with J-20 Air Supremacy fighters....:agree:

Go China go J-20 nothing will stand in your way....:china:

No they dont..:rolleyes: Russia its behind China in stealth tech, you can clearly see this by the none Serpentine none DSI intakes, lack of single piece canopy, super un even underbelly...:whistle:

as of today the king of the skys still is the Raptor but not for much long... Just waint untill China start filling the skys with J-20 Air Supremacy fighters....:agree:

Go China go J-20 nothing will stand in your way....:china:

all this is based on pictures of an aircraft... simply marvelous! with such ingenuity of thought, I'd wish all your leaders would be of same thought, then the world is going be a-okay...

If America is 20 years a head of RUSSIA they must be 40 years ahead of china.

Since even the chinease lack the technology of the RUSSIANS especially in engines & radars.

PAK FA may be inferior to F22 even when it arrives in 2020 BUT IT WILL SMASH everthing else in the sky be it chinease or european

If America is 20 years a head of RUSSIA they must be 40 years ahead of china.

Since even the chinease lack the technology of the RUSSIANS especially in engines & radars.

PAK FA may be inferior to F22 even when it arrives in 2020 BUT IT WILL SMASH everthing else in the sky be it chinease or european
Think as much as you want.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom