What's new

Syrian refugee attack in Reutlingen in Germany killed a woman using a steel weapon

It's like absorbing millions of psychologically damaged (mostly) muslim men from a middle east war zone into a completely alien culture wasn't a good idea.

It's like absorbing millions of psychologically damaged (mostly) muslim men from a middle east war zone into a completely alien culture wasn't a good idea.
They had the responsibility to absorb them. After all NATO proudly and cowardly invaded Iraq. That was the beginning of everything

Well when a muslim shows criminal behavior it seems media goes bersek. These kind of incidents happen everywhere, everyday. Why have breaking news about that?

Europe....close your eyes.
Keep saying
"Terror has no religion"
UNTIL
The last of you and your children throats are slit. Then, you won't need to say it anymore.

Europe....close your eyes.
Keep saying
"Terror has no religion"
UNTIL
The last of you and your children throats are slit. Then, you won't need to say it anymore.

That's not how it works in an enlightened democracy! Here's a summary :

We have laws about rights designed to free the citizen.
Coming back on these = more middle-ageous darkness.
It took long enough to evolve out of it so ... no, thank you!

Even if terror had(/has ... in your mind at least ) a religion or vice-versa, it
would be the exact purpose of the society based on these laws
to give refuge to all sane and gentle practitioners of said religion.

As the sane ones get in, they balance the bad apples who've turned
against said society and either leave by themselves or end up in jail.

In the meanwhile, those already in of that supposed religion of terror
that don't wish to be thrown out in reaction will accelerate if need be
their conversion to entire acceptance of those ideals that keep them
free of revenge and under protection of the state as individuals.
With each passing attack, they will separate from the imbeciles as ...
bon grain de l'ivraie / the wheat from the chaff!

Love feeding love, they'll raise children even more attached to the ideals
of our Republics than the old-blood ones.

_ _ _ _ _ _
Now, I can't speak for Poland or Estonia but in France, we've had foreigners coming in since ...
[ and if you think back to Goths, Alamans and the likes, particularly terror inducing ones ]
... the flocking dawn of times and Homo Erectus in the Lower Paleolithic, 1.8 million years ago!

They stayed and adapted to invaders such as Neanderthals, later the Celts / Gauls-Asterix & Romans

and those mentioned above until the last century and White Russians and Blacks and Maghrebins.
Miracle, they all adapted!!! Heck, no one makes racist jokes at Homo Sapiens anymore and yet ...
when they ( the first of those modern us that live there today, you understand ) arrived, they were ... the immigrants?

France has managed to rise out of such concerns as a nation still doing very well, thank you very much.
I'll bet a fat twenty of your preferred currency that it will go on thus despite terrorism.

If you must worry about societies and their future, look at your desi region, plenty to do there!

But this said, have a good day nonetheless, Tay.

Even if terror had(/has ... in your mind at least ) a religion or vice-versa, it

_ _ _ _ _ _
Now, I can't speak for Poland or Estonia but in France, we've had foreigners coming in since ...
[ and if you think back to Goths, Alamans and the likes, particularly terror inducing ones ]
... the flocking dawn of times and Homo Erectus in the Lower Paleolithic, 1.8 million years ago!

They stayed and adapted to invaders such as Neanderthals, later the Celts / Gauls-Asterix & Romans

and those mentioned above until the last century and White Russians and Blacks and Maghrebins.
Miracle, they all adapted!!! Heck, no one makes racist jokes at Homo Sapiens anymore and yet ...
when they ( the first of those modern us that live there today, you understand ) arrived, they were ... the immigrants?

France has managed to rise out of such concerns as a nation still doing very well, thank you very much.
I'll bet a fat twenty of your preferred currency that it will go on thus despite terrorism.

If you must worry about societies and their future, look at your desi region, plenty to do there!

Only cause you used wheat from chaff metaphor - Culling remains a widely adopted practice in modern world - albeit restricted to poultry.

Not this time, not the next time, nor the next 100 times but there will come a time if this continues on when the dam of famous french fraternité will break and the unbridled, white hot rage will come pouring out. Already cracks are appearing.

Now what is the solution -

It is not the idealistic if admirable belief in self reform and it is certainly not something as malevolent as xenophobia or anti Islamism. If France wants to preserve it's character and spirit of laissez faire - it needs a iron fist behind that velvet glove. A strict One strike and you are out policy, zero tolerance for hateful philosophies and a very narrow door with blood hounds sniffing for trouble.

_ _ _ _ _ _

You think these nuts care about your laws or rules?
In fact these nuts use your constitution and rules against you to propagate their hatred.
Look at Anjam Chaudhary of UK. No sane country would have this nut. BUT this guy used UK laws against it.

Let me be very frank. Europe is screwed. The "white man's burden" of having committed too many sins in the past have caught up them. With their "past", they are now too afraid to point to the obvious, that they are being targeted, their values are being targeted and their way of life being targeted.

With their "past", they are now too afraid to point to the obvious, that they are being targeted, their values are being targeted and their way of life being targeted.

"... their past," is not my past; I'm not afraid and my values and way of life are hardened targets.

The ISIL murderous fools have a better chance of breaking up Islam ...
and that too should not be allowed.

That's all folks, Tay.

"... their past," is not my past; I'm not afraid and my values and way of life are hardened targets.

The ISIL murderous fools have a better chance of breaking up Islam ...
and that too should not be allowed.

That's all folks, Tay.

Completely agree with you but the fact remains that their past is playing a huge part in their current decisions.

And I believe that the solution for this issue must come from people like you. To be honest I don't know what goes on inside some madrassas. Neither do most understand the language nor the theology of it.

You are best equipped to stop this menace.

Remember we all went to these countries for a "better" life. If we wanted the usual one, we could have stayed back. That we went to their country means we accept their way of life.

Well when a muslim shows criminal behavior it seems media goes bersek. These kind of incidents happen everywhere, everyday. Why have breaking news about that?

And which of those other crimes are religiously motivated?

Back
Top Bottom